Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gridseed 5 Chip $187 shipping World Wide!!!  (Read 816 times)
Mr.V (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:54:59 AM

Group Buy for Gridseed 5 Chip units as low as $187
No Accessories Included
Escrow Accepted

About me:

Like you guys I'm a fellow miner looking for the best deals to ROI. When the Gridseeds 1st launched I noticed that the resellers here were charging 100-150% over retail value opted out of that horrible deal, and decided to take matters into my own hands. I did a private group buy with a remailer and a few friends and finally was able to get some gear that will roi. I'm here hosting a GB for you fellow miners that also want a chance to return on investment.

Group buy:

Target group buy is 200 Girdseed miners. This group buy is for the Gridseed 5 chip units only.
If you need cables, Cablez is currently developing cables that you will be able to hook up to your modular ATX PSU. I will be ordering from him as soon as he releases it. Until then I made this guide to make your own cables https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518947.new#new.

Group buy options:

[10 Gs + Raspberry PI]= $1870

Spec:

300-400kh/s for LTC mining.
7-9W/unit.

Payment:

BTCitcoin (based on Coinbase)
Note: Do not post your payment detail here in comments. I don't need some doosh bag trying to use your payment, and I have to come back and sift through the comments in this thread.

Shipping:

Packages will be delivered directly from China to minimize shipping wait time, via FedEx. Units will be shipped 1-3 days after the group buy is complete. I will give you a shipping quote when you pm me your order address.

How to Order:

PM me like so and put order in the subject line
Order Amount:
Address:
Payment:
Email:

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: