Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized  (Read 1014 times)
genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:47:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 08:48:06 AM by genesismedia

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:56:48 AM

please talk about digital euro - DEURO
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:23:18 PM

Is it real you can perform 15.000 TPS or is it just another potential target that you think you can achieve?
Any concrete data to prove it?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:27:25 PM

Is it real you can perform 15.000 TPS or is it just another potential target that you think you can achieve?

Can answer that for you in two words: Don't bother.

No team info,  but that's not the only flag here. Look at this claim off their website  "Underlying processing speed: data processing capacity of up to 15000 TPS, per second, with the help of shredding technology, able to attain more than a million TPS for commercial system applications throughout the industry."

Pay attention to the words "up to" - means it's possible but real-world utility may start at 2TPS. However, that's not as glaring as "shredding technology"... don't get me started on the WP
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:23:01 AM

No team info,  but that's not the only flag here. Look at this claim off their website  "Underlying processing speed: data processing capacity of up to 15000 TPS, per second, with the help of shredding technology, able to attain more than a million TPS for commercial system applications throughout the industry."

Pay attention to the words "up to" - means it's possible but real-world utility may start at 2TPS. However, that's not as glaring as "shredding technology"... don't get me started on the WP
I did notice that word from the website, the reason why I am asking it because I found the information about their project on Yahoo and other media. I believe Yahoo will not create an article based on random bs right?
It not a new project, it has been here for a few months based on their social media.
genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:54:24 AM

We wish all our community a very happy Chinese new year!

genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:58:21 AM

Hi Javi,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in the Genesis Project.

Let us know what sort of data you require so that we can request our technical team and get back to you.

Thank You,
Support Team
Genesis Ecology
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:07:13 AM

Hi Javi,

Let us know what sort of data you require so that we can request our technical team and get back to you.

Thank You,
Support Team
Genesis Ecology
A result of the test on your blockchain before you got a rough estimation of the transaction speed. I believe you have that, right?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:36:07 AM

No team info,  but that's not the only flag here. Look at this claim off their website  "Underlying processing speed: data processing capacity of up to 15000 TPS, per second, with the help of shredding technology, able to attain more than a million TPS for commercial system applications throughout the industry."

I did notice that word from the website, the reason why I am asking it because I found the information about their project on Yahoo and other media. I believe Yahoo will not create an article based on random bs right?
It not a new project, it has been here for a few months based on their social media.

Yes, Yahoo will not create a fake article - that is when they create the article. This is a paid publication. It was written by someone else and possibly submitted via a third-party syndicate. It opens with "NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 10, 2020 /" that means Accesswire wrote and published it. Yahoo is just republishing. The link at the bottom of the writeup confirms it. If it was written by Yahoo, they'd have the writer's name, not the PR company
genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:20:11 PM

GE Cross-Chain Wallet: A diversified cross-chain wallet allowing digital asset management across all leading blockchain networks.

genesismedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:47:42 PM

Genesis offers a two Layered Blockchain Network. A dual layer architecture allowing added security, decentralization and scalability.  Checkout our website genesis-ecology.com to know more!

#blockchain #genesis #cryptocurrency # #decentralization
angelinakarandeevam

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:47:33 AM

now it really looks like a technological project and I liked that they have publications in the top media . But I don't understand where these tokens are currently traded ?
we can see the price in the Explorer but I don't understand how to buy tokens
penphokite

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:27:29 PM

Hello team !
please tell us when the wallets will be available and whether you will be able to stake ?
raeeskakar

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:14:43 PM

Hi Javi,

Thank You,
Support Team
Genesis Ecology

A result of the test on your blockchain before you got a rough estimation of the transaction speed. I believe you have that, right?

if I understand correctly, this is already a fully working blockchain and transactions can be viewed in the Explorer . But now 88% of tokens are on one wallet
mitecibath

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:30:50 AM

Hi Javi,

Thank You,
Support Team
Genesis Ecology

if I understand correctly, this is already a fully working blockchain and transactions can be viewed in the Explorer . But now 88% of tokens are on one wallet

But you have to understand that now the network is working in test mode if I understand everything correctly , but I like the project from the technological side and maybe it can become a new means of payment
tyshusheco

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:02:56 AM

please talk about digital euro - DEURO

I don't really know what you mean . Will it be part of the ecosystem ? And where can I get more information about this?
camilamvia

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:42:45 AM

I don't really understand what will happen to the volatility of this token and where can I read more about the economic model of this project ?
Karmila24

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:18:42 PM

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question
Jalupiyek

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:49:47 PM

Yes, Yahoo will not create a fake article - that is when they create the article. This is a paid publication. It was written by someone else and possibly submitted via a third-party syndicate. It opens with "NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 10, 2020 /" that means Accesswire wrote and published it. Yahoo is just republishing. The link at the bottom of the writeup confirms it. If it was written by Yahoo, they'd have the writer's name, not the PR company

in any case, I pay attention to projects that have publications in top media.
at least it will be possible to draw conclusions that this project will be popular
irishcream83

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 10:32:44 AM

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question

in any case, the cryptocurrency will need state recognition . And many famous people say that it will be this year
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: