Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: bitcoin
bitcoin - 0 (0%)
bitcoin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY AND SELL BTC,ETH ADN MORE - CASH!  (Read 105 times)
bitcoin001 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:06:06 AM

HELLO!

I CAN BUY YOUR CRYPTO OR SELL FOR YOU - CASH!!!
Lithuania- Vilnius- PM
FXRubik

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:38:00 AM

i am interest , buy BTC almost 5 in Eur
sgtt

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:21:33 AM

I got a new cryptocurrency (stable coin) called AMERO (www.amero.lat), recently launched, already in one exchange, another 4 exchange to iniciate in the next 4 weeks.   We expect a big revaluation in this year (maybe 3x).  I need to quickly exchange some coins to take a real estate opportunity.   I want money or BTC.   The actual price of AMERO is 36 US dollar.  I want 2 BTC I would pay with AMERO.
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:27:48 AM

I got a new cryptocurrency (stable coin) called AMERO (www.amero.lat), recently launched, already in one exchange, another 4 exchange to iniciate in the next 4 weeks.   We expect a big revaluation in this year (maybe 3x).  I need to quickly exchange some coins to take a real estate opportunity.   I want money or BTC.   The actual price of AMERO is 36 US dollar.  I want 2 BTC I would pay with AMERO.
So you selling some unknown crypto in the bitcoin market section ( you should offer it in altcoin marketplace) and in other hand you saying "We expect"... Interesting, are you someone from the team trying to sell his shitcoin ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: