Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay. What is the main factor that boosts Altcoin value? Popularity or Tech?  (Read 1448 times)
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:56:47 PM

indeed, a major factor in increasing the value of altcoin is the exchange, there are many projects despite good technology but when listing on the bad exchanges, there will be no liquidity and large trading volume. and really an investor like me will pay attention to whether the dev team is rich or not and the exchange they will list

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:12:07 PM

In my opinion, a positive update will make the community more trust with the project being followed, if investors or traders are sure of the project, maybe you yourself can assess it.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:32:21 PM

For me, positive news will help the price of altcoins rise quickly. I have seen a lot of altcoins in recent times going to the moon with news of cooperation with major businesses. It is obvious that technology will not help increase the price of altcoin, such as LTC, ADA ...

Technology is one of the major thing that could be a promoter of any project with good result. This has been tested several times with projects, good project with good technology behind will bring more organization to invest in the project, no organization will like to associate with any project without a good tech behind it. What we have seen in recent times is: projects without good technology suffer much than those with popularity.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:48:46 PM

the main factor is market demand, several other factors such as the rise of the price of bitcoin and strong support from the public are also one way to grow the price of altcoin. on the one hand such as the background of the developer or project team can also affect the good or bad of a project. if the project runs smoothly in accordance with what they offer at the beginning then the project is likely to produce sweet results.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:37:16 PM

talking about Popularity and tech  in light of the fact that prevalence will make promotion and many will contribute and follow that is without a doubt, second the innovation was additionally set a significant job to the said increase in altcoin cost and worth. since the innovation was the center and acting like an essential capacity and ability to convey its guarantee about the item and administrations they offer.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:34:05 PM

Both factors popularity and tech contribute to boost the altcoin values. Some alts became popular because of the popularity such as BNB. BNB is backed with one of the best cryptocurrency exchange BINANCE and it's value boosted and ETH for it's technology. ETH has it's own blockchain and ETH blockchain is used by so many other alts and they are developed on ETH blockchain.   

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:46:29 PM

Not enough with just the development and technology improvements alone, it would be pointless without being accompanied by clear marketing, such as listings in a large exchange and adding marketcap to the coin itself, many of the project coins die for just thinking Development Course
Projects that are already well known for their popularity must be supported by the development of their product technology.
On the contrary, if a project focuses on developing the technology of their products only, it does not necessarily have high popularity.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 07:40:50 PM

There are several popular projects tokens who later ended up dead due to bad products and lack of investment
for every crypto currency projects, you must first offer a reliable product, valuable and usable tech

When wil combine a functional useable tech with hype, the token will definitely do well
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:52:16 PM

Talking about the crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
juegav

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:53:21 PM

Talking about the crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Hey there. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
wellay

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:54:17 PM

Hey there. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is GetHashWallet. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
juegav

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:55:10 PM

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is GetHashWallet. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

GetHashWallet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
wellay

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:57:44 PM

GetHashWallet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the reliable product. GetHashWallet is a secure hardware wallet that helps you to get into crypto safely. Exchanges are often under risks, so more ultimate solutions are requires. And guys are with easy arrow certified product that is already available for sale. Of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at them
juegav

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:58:11 PM

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the reliable product. GetHashWallet is a secure hardware wallet that helps you to get into crypto safely. Exchanges are often under risks, so more ultimate solutions are requires. And guys are with easy arrow certified product that is already available for sale. Of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at them

From your words looks definitely attractive, will have a closer look shortly and get back with my opinion. Thank you for your recommendation mate
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:06:00 PM

As the subject goes, what could be the main factor?

Famous developer, Media reputation, MM... or Just technology itself?

So far, it seemed that marketing and market marking were the main factors...

Btw, has anyone experienced BISPEX exchange known as its insurance funding?

For me, I would consider taking both as a great factor to boost up a certain Altcoin value. When a certain project that introduces a new crypto coin which is in terms of Altcoins, that has great features and technology, people gets interested with it that is why many people are getting curious and tend to engage with it and as people keeps on getting into such, the popularity rises because people are now giving their attention and interest into such Altcoin which boosts up its demand. When the demand rises, the price bid also rises and that is not only because of the tech and popularity alone but the combination of the two to take a greater effect on rising up a price of an Altcoin.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:10:16 PM

a function that can be accepted and used by the market. when they create a platform but are not interested in the market then it will only wait for the project to be terminated. the popularity and technology developed must be based on the orientation of growing market interest. that's how to grow requests that can grow the value of the altcoin in the market.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:45:43 PM

Take a look at examples of the latest projects that we see in the crypto market. Let's turn to the best. Binance Exchange, the largest exchange on the market, created its own ecosystem where it attracted many projects and forced them to switch to their own network. The exchange also conducted quite a lot of fundraising (IEO), thereby bringing a number of companies to the cryptocurrency market.

Due to what all this happened, are all the projects so technically good that they are awarded multi-million grants? Obviously not. Because when no one cares how much the project is worth and being implemented, it’s important for everyone that it’s possible to make money on it, this is what most people care about right now. I’m not saying that all projects are not bad, I’m just saying that few people pay attention to this.

At the same time, investments in such projects hinder the development of the entire market, but develop the exchange itself. But cryptocurrency and blockchain are not exchanges.
One way or another, in the future, the market will clear itself of any kind of garbage no matter where in the ranking it is, which means technically implemented projects will form the crypto market of the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:47:14 PM

a function that can be accepted and used by the market. when they create a platform but are not interested in the market then it will only wait for the project to be terminated. the popularity and technology developed must be based on the orientation of growing market interest. that's how to grow requests that can grow the value of the altcoin in the market.
Addition to the current system will bring project to a good success, without any usable things to offer everything will ends up to pumped and dumped trading. Popularities together with good marketing strategy from the team behind will give a good chance for the project being supported by many investors around.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:13:38 PM

A lot of factors determine an altcoins growth, marketing is number one on the list because if done right the coin will become popular among crypto users. Then an actual product is a plus.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:32:33 PM

Of course, technology matters. After all, if the technology is really worthwhile, then the project will be implemented as it should. Popularity in this case is an auxiliary tool.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: