Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Digital currency of Banks can replace the Bitcoin? What is your opinion?  (Read 636 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 01:43:13 AM

In the first place, what I've experienced is that, digital currencies made by banks came even before the invention of bitcoin. There is already automatic payments but just take enormous amount of time to confirm. But with today, whenever banks transitioned their currency to digital, I really do think that cryptocurrency enthusiasts are thinking of the ways to easily made these digital currency linked to crypto, meaning to say that, we could easily buy bitcoin using digital payments which is still pro cryptocurrency at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:49:38 AM

Everyone know that the future of economy of the world is connected with digital currency, So the Banks are issuing their own digital currencies and this trend is increasing day by day. Will Digital currency of Banks can replace the Bitcoin? What do you think about it? Share your opinions

First and foremost, you need to understand that digital currency is just the digital presentation of physical fiat currency. And secondly, It will be very helpful if you provide the names of the  banks that have developed their own digital currencies to help others understand better and the source to this info. Finally, Bitcoin is not replaceable so far as blockchain technology exist and used. There is not blockchain technology without bitcoin.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:46:50 AM

Everyone know that the future of economy of the world is connected with digital currency, So the Banks are issuing their own digital currencies and this trend is increasing day by day. Will Digital currency of Banks can replace the Bitcoin? What do you think about it? Share your opinions
What did you understand Digital currency means? Using purpose was different of Bitcoin, you can't compare to another. If bank has another currency, will it support all bank. How you think it is possible to replace Bitcoin.
He was thinking if digital currency will be used as a replacement for bitcoin as a payment system while we have a lot of example about how the existence the stable coin (almost the same as digital currency) didn't even bother the bitcoin market and that gives more pump to the bitcoin
I see nothing that must be worried by us. it looks like some people didn't try to understand it deeply.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:16:46 AM

I've asked myself this questions few times until I was able to find the answers myself, the fact is central banks coin are going to back each countries fiat money which means it's going to be stable coin, we already have USDT and other stablecoins, if they are good enough they should have beat bitcoin, do not forget that people wants to earn and bitcoin and unstable coins can bring profits not stable coins

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:39:13 AM

I think nothing can to replace BTC! because BTC - decentralisation coin and people believe in it, it like father to all cryptocurrency, BTC will be always in TOP!
Yes, that can no longer be denied because the first coin found is bitcoin, so it is very natural that bitcoin seems to be the father of other altcoins in the crypto world, because bitcoin will always be at the top level in the rankings.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:44:40 AM

Investors can't make profits from these so called central banks coins because they are stable coins, almost 99% of investors are here and investing in coins to make gains right? If you think this will be the case with central bank coins you are so damn wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:32:40 PM

I think not. The restriction of Bank money would make it limited in use. Not like Bitcoin where it could be used by many because of its decentralized nature. There may be high demands for digital currencies of banks but it will not overcome the demands bitcoin is having right now. Maybe in the future, but that is still far away.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:46:52 PM

First of all you may need to move this thread to bitcoin discussion board, if you just limited it to discuss about bitcoin only.

I'm sure the digital currency has been popping up in a few years ago until now, but have you see the development of bitcoin? Especially the newcomer to bitcoin or altcoin as a whole, I think there are a lot of too. We can see the price movement of bitcoin for an example, its price has been able to increase more then its all time low price i.e $3500 last year.

It is mean, although the digital currency which was made by government has been using daily but the people still have many interest to own and using bitcoin. More than that, bitcoin can be used as a tool to send money fastly espcially for sending money in different country. You can compare with fiat money maybe it need a long time for reciever to hold your money on their bank account.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:50:31 PM

The simple short answer is no.
No digital coin, stable coin, libra, proof of stake, ico, china coin, some magic new coin can do anything about bitcoin for it to happen it would have to be created before bitcoin.
Here study https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

wowz2010

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:58:30 PM

The simple short answer is no.
No digital coin, stable coin, libra, proof of stake, ico, china coin, some magic new coin can do anything about bitcoin for it to happen it would have to be created before bitcoin.
Here study https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Yeah you're probably right.
Bitcoin will be some sort of investment option for a long time from now.
But I bet there will be more effective and useful payment tools.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:23:02 PM

I still do not know which banks have already launched their cryptocurrencies, however, if we talk about which cryptocurrency has more chances to be accepted in the world, I still refer to the news about the crypto yuan. Of course, all this is still at the level of rumors and news, but you need to understand that countries will not want to officially recognize any cryptocurrency that is already on the market. I see that most likely every country will be interested in issuing its own cryptocurrency.

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:02:58 PM

I will tell you so. General owner of Sberbank. The most important bank in Russia. So his head said that with the advent of the blockchain, he does not understand why banks are needed. What do you think if such a person speaks so categorically about banks. Then we should think about it. I began to transfer my money to cryptocurrency a long time ago. Because I trust her more than banks. I know that I'm not the only one.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 08:08:47 PM

Banks do not use a cryptocurrency that is open but tied to fiat. What banks do in their swamp blockchain will only strengthen them. But, in fact, decentralization will come if a closed society can use its unit of value for calculation

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: