Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the price of Altcoin be good by the end of 2020?  (Read 753 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:23:03 PM

Now the price of Altcoin is medium. If you look at it now, many people are involved with cryptocurrency. Altcoin prices may also be good in 2020 as cryptocurrency is allowed in many countries. If cryptocurrency goes legal around the world, the price of Altcoin may go up. Is it true?

I think this year would be the time altcoin will rise and pump. Many expert reviews are also saying that altcoin season will happen this year. With the development of the blockchain technology and the halving of bitcoin this May, altcoins will also be carried by the rise of bitcoin price. been a while we have been in the bearish market and a reversal in the situation would be a good thing for the industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:34:21 PM

Many factors affect the price of altcoins and it is difficult to make something, that's why I am waiting for Ethereum 2.0 and the return of investors to the updated market.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 03:05:05 PM

Now the price of Altcoin is medium. If you look at it now, many people are involved with cryptocurrency. Altcoin prices may also be good in 2020 as cryptocurrency is allowed in many countries. If cryptocurrency goes legal around the world, the price of Altcoin may go up. Is it true?
I am waiting with bitcoin halving moment can make bitcoin wake up to higher price or not, I know without looking bitcoin back to higher price above $20,000 impossible we can see altcoin keep touch with higher price. Now always pray with bitcoin can back to higher price first before altcoin keep stable with on the top until the end of 2020.
You are very optimistic with future price of bitcoin. Let us pray that this would become through and hope for the betterment of the price before this year ends. I have many doubts about cryptocurrency before but when I saw it daily that it becomes valuable, I am eager to collect more btc. And right now, I am truating these coins to move upward.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:16:48 PM

This issue has been discussed very often but until now there has been no bright spot, each country has different regulations and makes it difficult to realize. many factors affect the price of bitcoin, most likely this problem will not affect much the price of bitcoin.
Many users waiting for the altcoin to increase this year. The price is volatile and we can say possible this year or possible no change at all. That’s true many factors affect the price of bitcoin but in altcoin hopefully this year end will give a good surprise to the users.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:20:07 PM

This issue has been discussed very often but until now there has been no bright spot, each country has different regulations and makes it difficult to realize. many factors affect the price of bitcoin, most likely this problem will not affect much the price of bitcoin.
Many users waiting for the altcoin to increase this year. The price is volatile and we can say possible this year or possible no change at all. That’s true many factors affect the price of bitcoin but in altcoin hopefully this year end will give a good surprise to the users.

There must be any change because of halving, either the whales are placing traps and make the price looks like going down or it directly boom to more than 20k. But if the price is still low, one or two year later it will become boom so i started to invest from right now.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:35:31 PM

maybe if the legality of a country is successfully obtained then the price growth in crypto will be able to grow well, but to get that it will. then I think that to expect a great deal of legality will be difficult, and it's good to focus on just the price action taking place and also other big trends.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:38:28 PM

In my own opinion, the price of altcoins might be good in the year of 2020 because a lot of people today are now into cryptocurrency that altcoins might go along with bitcoin when it comes to bitcoin halving, so there is a chance that the altcoins that we are holding will increase it's value.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:43:22 PM

We can't be certain if the price will be good by the end of the year. We are still in the 1st quarter and a lot of events or things that can happen that can affect the market and demand in crypto. Everyone can speculate but the market as we all know is very volatile. Let us hope the up coming halving will have a huge impact in the over-all market not just bitcoin.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:48:44 PM

In my own opinion, the price of altcoins might be good in the year of 2020 because a lot of people today are now into cryptocurrency that altcoins might go along with bitcoin when it comes to bitcoin halving, so there is a chance that the altcoins that we are holding will increase it's value.
It seems to be like that but we don't think that all altcoins will rally once the market turns back high again. A lot of altcoins that are already had been for many years, they'll surely can't make it. If the market just relying on halving, there is no way that these altcoins will make a huge pump. It can move some but not all altcoins do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:49:09 PM

If you are asking if the price of Altcoin will go up when cryptocurrency will be legal around the world then I will say a BIG YES! That only proves that crypto was already accepted and embrace by thw whole world. All will be accessible and I think the development and project would be great.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:30:34 PM

If you are asking if the price of Altcoin will go up when cryptocurrency will be legal around the world then I will say a BIG YES! That only proves that crypto was already accepted and embrace by thw whole world. All will be accessible and I think the development and project would be great.

yeah it is very much clear that if the countries accept cryptocurrency then Altcoin will grow up very quickly and by the end of the year their prices will be very high. But coming to the reality i think it very difficult that most of the country will legalize the crypto by the end of this year, however halving is coming maybe it proves very beneficial for altcoin.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:04:01 PM

It is high time people understand that Altcoins market value will not be as high as they were back in 2017 were most of them were paired with Bitcoin. Back then, any increase in the market value of Bitcoin affects altcoins. The introduction of stable coin was the downfall of most altcoins.  It might take some time for altcoins to have a huge market value considering the nature of the crypto ecosystem now...
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:13:03 PM

yeah it is very much clear that if the countries accept cryptocurrency then Altcoin will grow up very quickly and by the end of the year their prices will be very high. But coming to the reality i think it very difficult that most of the country will legalize the crypto by the end of this year, however halving is coming maybe it proves very beneficial for altcoin.
Agree with you both. when country accept altcoins, it big possible to altcoin increase price, one of reason altcoin increase price is demand so when  high demand of altcoins make altcoins good price. almost country wil accept cryptocurrency but need more time, like old people not accept internet in few years ago and then internet accept all country in the world. i hope it same happen with cryptocurrency

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:52:35 PM

maybe if the legality of a country is successfully obtained then the price growth in crypto will be able to grow well, but to get that it will. then I think that to expect a great deal of legality will be difficult, and it's good to focus on just the price action taking place and also other big trends.
I don’t even think that we need to think so much about the legality of cryptocurrency. Of course, this is very important, but it is more important for us to think about the technical development of the cryptocurrency market. when technologies will be ready for mass use then legality will be achieved and we will see how people around the world use cryptocurrency

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:54:43 PM

but not all countries have agreed to the presence of this cryptoqurrency world, there are still many countries that do not like this. but I think if every country adopts the Blokchain technology and the public enthusiastically welcomes it and the price of bitcoin increases, then it might be able to influence the value of other altcoins as well.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:57:02 PM

If the price of altcoins will go up then the price of bitcoin must be up. The price of altcoins mostly depends on the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin enjoy more support then it will reflect on the price of altcoins.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:41:50 PM

You can't just say altcoin and mean every altcoin. You have to pick certain coins that stand out. Not all coins move together price-wise but there certainly is that trend. I do think alts are doing a little better then they were before but people are still afraid to invest it seems since all the scams from before. A coin really needs to stand out to make it. It was almost dead before. I really hope good projects get people involved in more alts and give it a better name then it has. I also hope people wise up against these scams and do not fall for them a second or even third time.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:50:27 PM

the rise and fall of coin prices depends on the demand and supply in the crypto market. and regulatory issues in each country will certainly have a positive impact on the adoption of crypto in the country itself. but in reality cryptoqurrency has not yet been fully accepted in every country in the world, more countries forbid it than approve it.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:05:47 PM

Most forum users are optimistic that 2020 is a good year for the cryptoqurency market. especially for bitcoin, recently bitcoin reached a price of $ 9k in early 2020, this is good news that Bitcoin still has a chance to reach even higher prices. and if that happens, then most likely it can affect other altcoin prices too.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:28:34 PM

Most forum users are optimistic that 2020 is a good year for the cryptoqurency market. especially for bitcoin, recently bitcoin reached a price of $ 9k in early 2020, this is good news that Bitcoin still has a chance to reach even higher prices. and if that happens, then most likely it can affect other altcoin prices too.
If the bitcoin bull run continues, of course, most likely the price of altcoin will continue to rise in 2020, from some experience last year it seems like bitcoin will continue to dominate the movement of altcoin prices in exchange so if bitcoin prices continue to rise of course it could be a driver for altcoin to experience price increases too, we all certainly hope that bitcoin and altcoin can repeat 2017 history again in 2020.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: