Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:27:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone refer me to a trusted financial / tax planner-advisor in SF Bay Area?  (Read 113 times)
Wokebeast (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:55:25 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 10:36:34 PM by Wokebeast

I am about to buy my first Bitcoins by dollar cost average method of $200K USD over a 20-40 week period this year in 2020. I own property that I am about to sell. I am good with spreadsheets and planning to an extent ..... however, I feel I'm in over my head trying to construct my 10 year to 30 year plan with Bitcoin and property and possibly gold in the mix. Can someone please refer me to a trusted, competent financial planner / tax advisor near my neck of the woods San Carlos, CA zip code 94070. I want the advisor to be competent in the new cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin, environment with considerations to income and property tax implications and short/medium/long term personal financial planning. Thank you Smiley

#Yang2020 #YangGang or #Bernie2020 #Feelthebern who ever of these two are on the ballot in that order of preference. But I digress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: