Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some new POS high ROI coins with airdrop ?  (Read 230 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:18:47 AM

It's a bit of an oxymoron to mention "airdrop" and "high ROI" in the same breath.

You simply can't find good projects that are willing to airdrop coins these days. The only people airdropping are the ones who know that this is the only way they can possibly promote their coins and they have no budget for marketing otherwise, making their project basically doomed from the beginning.

Also, PoS coins are way too overhyped. People when evaluating them don't take into account the high inflation rates that a lot of them carry but instead focus on the nominal returns.

I'd highly suggest that if you want to look at PoS coins, at least look at well established ones, like NEO, which I think will have a strong recovery.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:21:54 PM

how could there be something like that, you should make your own tokens and then do your own staking.
coins with high ROI are already difficult and also you want to get airdrops from these coins, I don't think that's possible.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leeboy

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:25:59 PM

There are no high roi in airdrops tokens
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:37:51 PM

Many altcoins are giving good ROI; you can invest in Energi Coin that is paying almost 18% staking reward, and you can also invest in a Matic network that is even paying 10% ROI. Still, most of the projects not giving airdrops because when they launch their coin, then they already paid airdrops like Energi coin paid four rounds to the crypto community.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:47:22 PM

Hello, I am looking for some new POS staking coins. If you know about something new you can post it in this thread.Thank you.
I realize that staking now is quite risky on many unpopular coins. because its value can greatly decrease during the time you hold. It is best to look for Binance exchange, which has its own system to perform staking. I think you should only do staking with Tezos, Tron, Loom and Atom. These are alts with very excellent technology and background. Therefore, the risk of falling prices will be very low.
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:50:49 PM

Nothing can be expected more if we expect limited airdrop. It is very rare or even not available for now airdrop that can provide high ROI for each participant. Maybe the solution is not to airdrop, but to projects that offer rewards for every coin / token holder, and I think it will provide a higher ROI, but with one condition the project must be a project that can lead to success, it can be said until it is listed on the fund market has a better volume if the coin can occupy the top 10.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:01:48 PM

If you want staking coins. I suggest to visit Binance exchange, they have some staking rewards for just holding the coins or tokens on your wallet. They already pay last month reward and the ROI isn't that much cause it will depend on the value of the token or coin you stake but it's still profit. Also some other exchange offering already this type of services. POS coins are actually a trend now and might be the next method next to IEOs.
POS coins has been around even the ICO is not even started so idont think this will be the new trend . The problem is not the rewards they given but the price is always affected because of free coins given to people who stakes thier coins. The more people stakes the more price been affected because it will make many new sellers who want to sell thier profit from stakings.
I also agree with you, POS projects often fail after a period of operation. Therefore, investing in POS projects is often not profitable because investors will sell all their shares and cause the price to collapse. I am no longer interested in these projects, because I have invested in it and I have completely lost after 2 years of investment.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:29:12 PM

Hello, I am looking for some new POS staking coins. If you know about something new you can post it in this thread.Thank you.
You will be better to find them by yourself, not all the question should be write on this forum you have to find in other site. So when you already know and you have analyzed it you can ask here and make a disscussion. And I'm sure you make this thread only for to add your history post and you won't be commenting on this thread anymore. It will be different if you have known about the proof of stake system and have knowledge against it so you will be disscussing and answer to another user's post so as will make this thread to be useful for someone who didn't know the proof of stake.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: