Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie and Bounty campaign.  (Read 1015 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 05:23:18 AM

i suggest you to join a telegram group with bounty campaign.
It takes only a second to shut down a channel if the owners decide to sell off the project/blanket scam the investors. Having a telegram channel is a mode of communication only. Not a sign of legitimacy. You can never know who the admins really were and/or legally pursue them if you are an investor.

Make sure the bounty manager is trusted and supportive , because he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit and paying.
That is the not the manager job. You are making a wrong over-simplification of terms. Manager only manages the campaign and get the data sheet out for the allotted payments of each member. They have not power if the owners decide to shut down the bounty.

When i choice bounty campaign it is better if the token or altcoins is already listed on any exchange.
Thats weird because most tokens are sold before they are released. If you refer to IEOs, then good luck selling them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:55:36 AM

Hi guys!
I'm a newbie in bounty campaign program, recently the two bounty campaign (1strade and Blobflow) I started with ends up not succeeding as the teams in charge says they can't continue with the program, So sad (for starting) though because I decided to do the campaign after reading their white paper and a little background check.
So my question is what are those things to be considered aside project white paper before taking up bounty Campaign.
Thanks. Cheers

i suggest you to join a telegram group with bounty campaign. Make sure the bounty manager is trusted and supportive , because he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit and paying. When i choice bounty campaign it is better if the token or altcoins is already listed on any exchange.
now there are quite a lot of projects that have entered the market, but the results are the same, they postpone the payment of bounties for a very long time, in my opinion it is better to look for bounties that have good potential even though they have not yet entered the market, you should always read their whitepaper
but it is possible that you will earn if the token is already listed on some popular exchange like kucoin.
And also some token take time before they got listed on some exchange. Some project just make promises that they will be listed but in the end they did not, so make sure for newbies to study first the project if they got potential so your effort and time will not be waste.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:14:15 AM

but it is possible that you will earn if the token is already listed on some popular exchange like kucoin.
And also some token take time before they got listed on some exchange. Some project just make promises that they will be listed but in the end they did not, so make sure for newbies to study first the project if they got potential so your effort and time will not be waste.
there are rarely projects that have been listed in popular markets, there are only a few bounties now that already exist in popular markets, and most of them haven't entered the market yet,
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:30:53 AM

there are rarely projects that have been listed in popular markets, there are only a few bounties now that already exist in popular markets, and most of them haven't entered the market yet,
It caused by the majority of those projects are new project. Remember when we can choose the right project and we will get a lot of advantage from there. Remember about jarvis network token and it has been paying a lot of money to the hunters.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:31:28 AM

It caused by the majority of those projects are new project. Remember when we can choose the right project and we will get a lot of advantage from there. Remember about jarvis network token and it has been paying a lot of money to the hunters.
instead of just new projects, but sometimes there are old projects that have not yet entered the popular market, for example like easyfeadbeck they have made sales at tokpie and almost 1 year more have not yet entered the popular market as well, even though their project is in my opinion an active project
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 03:19:53 PM

So my question is what are those things to be considered aside project white paper before taking up bounty Campaign.
See how active the team is also needed. First you've to match the roadmap and the actual situation, such as the identity of the site, social media or community groups. How did the project begin until when you found it can be seen from the active team that announces the development of the project at any time before it can be commercialized.
Although I'm not involved in bounties, sometimes I see several projects starting bounties or airdrops as soon as they start building (most projects issue ERC20 tokens). I think it's a big mistake because of how they might convince people by marketing earlier while their project has just been built. Even all of their social media accounts have just been created. That means they will take longer to be listed on the exchanges and are likely to be abandoned by investors before that happens. And of course, bounty hunters will only get untradeable tokens or coins.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:37:12 PM

instead of just new projects, but sometimes there are old projects that have not yet entered the popular market, for example like easyfeadbeck they have made sales at tokpie and almost 1 year more have not yet entered the popular market as well, even though their project is in my opinion an active project
reason for this is because  listing also need to be paid by owner of the project and if you want to list in popular exchange you need to also pay higher amount than normal listing from other unpopular  exchange.

At the same time popular exchange can't decide to.list their coins without reviewing a project, its not that easy to be listed there.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:10:36 AM

reason for this is because  listing also need to be paid by owner of the project and if you want to list in popular exchange you need to also pay higher amount than normal listing from other unpopular  exchange.

At the same time popular exchange can't decide to.list their coins without reviewing a project, its not that easy to be listed there.

This is a good thread to read up about exchangers and its corresponding fees including listing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079048.0

You can actually list out your project with Binance but that would really be a hard stuff to be done yet lots of things to be considered first for you to be selected.

We know that most projects now are shit and if they do get listed they do end up on shitty projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:44:09 AM

Hi guys!
I'm a newbie in bounty campaign program, recently the two bounty campaign (1strade and Blobflow) I started with ends up not succeeding as the teams in charge says they can't continue with the program, So sad (for starting) though because I decided to do the campaign after reading their white paper and a little background check.
Thanks. Cheers

These two bounty projects you made mentioned failed to raise the needy money for development, I'm glad they come out plain about the failure, it means they are sincere, for some they will pretend they've raised good money to lure investors.

There are ways you can detect if a project is good or bad but not 100% accurate because it's hard to know what projects team have in plan or how serious they are.

1. Do deep research on team, make sure they are real people and not stolen identity

2. Make sure the project have good use case, and good roadmap.

3. Ask the team about the future plans for the project, make sure they are tough questions, if they answer few and leave some that's no good
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 06:09:23 AM

The projects like them may get listed but the point is that every project needs a product to rely on and to develop it further. If that is being underdeveloped or neglected by their devs for whatever reason the project will not get enough marketing. Demand does not generate completely on its own even by the investors. There needs to be an organic growth of new investors because of the market of that product. Most projects failed to develop that market.

There is also the problem of some exchanges predating on coin offerings and asking them huge listing fees. This is a side effect of crypto not being regulated. But that can be prevented if you just stick to bitcoin and the top altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:17:07 AM

Opportunity for be paid when joining a bounty project for now is very difficult if you don't find a really good project. Especially if you find a project that fails or scams, it is a risk of a bounty hunter. In fact, I am often not paid by bounty projects that work for months or even years. If you are a beginner, you will get used to this kind of thing and you have to participate in many bounty projects to get paid, maybe not all bounty projects that you participate in will pay you later.
I agree with you, first when I was just starting to follow the bounty campaign, I had felt something like that, but over time I got used to it and chose to look for information first and then confirm. although because it is difficult to ensure things like this but if the information is valid from supporters, it might end well and pay the followers of the campaign.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:16:18 AM

Hi guys!
Thanks. Cheers

The platform should be the big concern here, it should be something that the community will adopt, every coin that comes along has a platform or product attach to it, you should ask if this platform and will become a huge success and will contribute to the community, I have seen so many failed in their attempt  to do crowdfunding not because they lack the marketing but because the platform or product is not something that will become popular.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:28:49 PM

Some bounties are scam and they are easy to figure out but not all of them, doing bounties today is like trying out how lucky you are, sometimes you get bad results and sometimes you get good results, get used to it, it's not that bad.
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 10:28:55 AM

Hi guys!
Thanks. Cheers

in my opinion maybe not too easily tempted by what is offered on his white paper, it is true looking for info on the white paper is also necessary, but besides that we should also check the thread in BTT to find information about the project, also check how many supporters in spretsheet how many rank heroes / legends who follow, in my opinion more and more followers with high ranks who follow the project might be a good project, this is only in my opinion.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 05:14:06 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Some bounties are scam and they are easy to figure out but not all of them, doing bounties today is like trying out how lucky you are, sometimes you get bad results and sometimes you get good results, get used to it, it's not that bad.
Chances are those that are scam and easy to detect wont last long enough to "raise" funds and scam investors, likely to get called out and shut down by this forum's scam accusations. However scammers are intelligent and that is why they can scam, so they devise newer methods to make their team pictures undetectable by AI reverse searches, modify whitepapers to make it seem legit. Sometimes they get caught by the newly registered domain name but they continue to exist.

I wont say that people should get used to it but rather start to abhor ICO projects. It has been scamming investors of money and bounty hunters of their time and hard work. People need to use their judgement properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:11:25 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

Chances are those that are scam and easy to detect wont last long enough to "raise" funds and scam investors, likely to get called out and shut down by this forum's scam accusations. However scammers are intelligent and that is why they can scam, so they devise newer methods to make their team pictures undetectable by AI reverse searches, modify whitepapers to make it seem legit. Sometimes they get caught by the newly registered domain name but they continue to exist.

I wont say that people should get used to it but rather start to abhor ICO projects. It has been scamming investors of money and bounty hunters of their time and hard work. People need to use their judgement properly.
They are becoming sophisticated when a certain way or method of scamming had already been known or bust up thats why we do see different ways of scamming out that we havent known yet in the past.
Scammers are intelligent ones and do continue to improve as long they can able to extract out money out of those fool people whom do easily believe by just showing off some realistic
models or presentation.This situation wont really stopped as long there are people who do keep on feeding up these guys.Bounty is highly affected thats why its much better to completely stop
on wasting up your time and resources with these things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 01:33:14 AM

Hi guys!
Thanks. Cheers

in my opinion maybe not too easily tempted by what is offered on his white paper, it is true looking for info on the white paper is also necessary, but besides that we should also check the thread in BTT to find information about the project, also check how many supporters in spretsheet how many rank heroes / legends who follow, in my opinion more and more followers with high ranks who follow the project might be a good project, this is only in my opinion.
I think if a lot of high ranks follow a project that they are promoting, that's not necessarily it will work because it all depends on the team that manages the project and whether they are always active or not. sometimes we do not know what will happen to the project that we follow.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:49:34 AM

Hi guys!
Thanks. Cheers

I also think it's hard if it's like that, even though we've also examined a little bit of information obtained from campaign projects that should be useful but it doesn't guarantee either, I've been like you several times and I'm sympathetic with you, hopefully you get a non-deceptive campaign project in the next period, and this seems like a trial for bounty hunters in my opinion anyway

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 09:57:03 AM

I think if a lot of high ranks follow a project that they are promoting, that's not necessarily it will work because it all depends on the team that manages the project and whether they are always active or not. sometimes we do not know what will happen to the project that we follow.
well I think so too, in my opinion it seems now more difficult to detect an honest project, like the information that I got a few days ago sometimes they are grouped to attract supporters and after successfully they leave without caring about the supporters of the project, it seems that now it is increasingly difficult to follow campaign projects only have very little basic information

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:47:11 AM

well I think so too, in my opinion it seems now more difficult to detect an honest project, like the information that I got a few days ago sometimes they are grouped to attract supporters and after successfully they leave without caring about the supporters of the project, it seems that now it is increasingly difficult to follow campaign projects only have very little basic information
In around 2017-2018 which many ICO is announce and a lot of project is scam. It is really hard to detect which project is legit but now becuse of IEO it is way better now than before.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: