Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:47:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goverments creating digital currencies - Threat or Opportunity?  (Read 3504 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:31:08 PM

For me, it's a big threat since the government can not boycott bitcoin's locale so they make something comparative of it. They can control their own advanced money which means they ready to control the cost. Nobody needs to pay profoundly charges to the government. In the event when government imagines that utilizing digital currencies is useful then why not acknowledge the bitcoins. We can not trust the public authority since they're against the bitcoins

Maybe a threat but I'll call it a little threat.

Big investors of bitcoin knows that a digital currency a government creates are more faster and cheaper compared to bitcoin transactions, but you know why they are still investing in bitcoin, because they see more importance of bitcoin than just a digital currency, it can be a good reserve as this gives good value of your money since it's limited in supply and it's not controlled by the government.

People came here not to brag how fast bitcoin is, they came here to say how fast they make profit investing in bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:02:43 PM

For me, it's a big threat since the government can not boycott bitcoin's locale so they make something comparative of it. They can control their own advanced money which means they ready to control the cost. Nobody needs to pay profoundly charges to the government. In the event when government imagines that utilizing digital currencies is useful then why not acknowledge the bitcoins. We can not trust the public authority since they're against the bitcoins

Maybe a threat but I'll call it a little threat.

Big investors of bitcoin knows that a digital currency a government creates are more faster and cheaper compared to bitcoin transactions, but you know why they are still investing in bitcoin, because they see more importance of bitcoin than just a digital currency, it can be a good reserve as this gives good value of your money since it's limited in supply and it's not controlled by the government.

People came here not to brag how fast bitcoin is, they came here to say how fast they make profit investing in bitcoin.
Exactly, we might even consider this a major threat because the purpose of governments creating digital currencies is that they are looking to update the market trend, digital currency investors are too many, tax losses and money laundering are too great, the government needs to reset these numbers, they don't want investors to go underground without their permission, they want everything to be made public. But if Bitcoin is too popular as it is now, the government's plan will go bankrupt and the best way is to get rid of bitcoin's market, a huge threat to the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:17:49 PM

In my oppinion this can become good way to make Bitcoin accepted by more people easier. When more people understand about cryptocurrency then it can make more people interested to invest in bitcoin. I think there is nothing to worry about it. Day by day more people like to choose cashless payment method, this is opportunity for bitcoin.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:48:39 AM

In my oppinion this can become good way to make Bitcoin accepted by more people easier. When more people understand about cryptocurrency then it can make more people interested to invest in bitcoin. I think there is nothing to worry about it. Day by day more people like to choose cashless payment method, this is opportunity for bitcoin.
For cryptocurrency, the creation by states of their digitized central bank stablecoins is both a threat and an opportunity. The digitized currencies of the central banks of states created on the blockchain will be used by states as an alternative to cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Cryptocurrency is still quite poorly used as a means of payment anyway, and with the massive appearance of stable coins of states, this problem will only get worse.
However, with the advent of digitized stablecoins of central banks of states, people's confidence in cryptocurrency should increase, as states will use the same technology that cryptocurrency runs on.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:06:41 AM

This is a competition for bitcoin and if the government chooses to be involved, I think that they are going to be doing any means necessary to make their digital currency more favored than bitcoin. I would say that if they were to go in the industry right now, I think that they are too late because most digital currencies either died down or are useless. The people will always choose what is going to be more convenient for them no matter who offers it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: