Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let use our brain and get united, PLEASE!  (Read 1065 times)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:09:24 AM

Azbit is suspecious project, CEO was involved scammed exchange Bitsane.com, definitely this is fraudulent team behind the scene. Tokoin paid 50% tokens in two months and last month announced another 50% tokens will pay in 12 months. Azbit is bullshit in that case, 2nd time changing bounty unlock deadline what a hippocrate. Team is proof very dishonesty.                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:26:27 AM

I have participated in scam projects before and I admit that it's really frustrating to spend too much effort and time and still gain nothing in the end. Bounty hunters deserve better because we are imparting our knowledge and manpower to contribute to the success of every project. However, it's still for us to choose the right campaign. We should get rid of suspicious bounties so we'll never regret anything in the end.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:29:23 AM

I got your point mate. You are absolutely right, Bounty hunters need to be united to avoid this condition, there should be a group or website to get united for bounty hunters. I have no problem with the shit projects but when a successful project start playing with the hunters that's mean they don't respect hunters anymore. Look at the temtum, they paid all the eligible participants at the same time, no lock-up period and the token price still great even higher than before. I just wondered how Tokoin could this! Tokoin was one of the top ROI projects in 2019 but still, they are playing the shit game with the hunters! Azbit had many scam accusations before, I have no talks about that shit project but Digitalbits can't deceive its hunters, I hope they will pay you!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:40:02 AM

I think the problem is on the project. If we do revolution that we want at the end we are the one who loss not them because all we know that in this industry all we do about business are risky. They are paying bounty hunters to promote their project and as a bounty hunter we need to take risk and choose well the project that we will promote to avoid scam.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:41:38 AM

Guys,
Enough is enough. Let's get united. It's too much now. Let's fu** them all who deceived bounty hunters after getting success.

Azbit such a crap project, they keep locking the bounty token for years, about 5-6 months ago, they said bounty token will be unlocked on 5 February 2020, now they extended it to May 1st! Look at TOKOIN, another busted team they have, before, they said within four months they will distribute all the tokens, but now they decided to distribute token throughout the whole 2020 year! Seriously?

This is not the end, look at Digitalbits, their bounty ended in may 2019, and still, they did not distribute where they promised to distribute within January to March 2020, but no single update set yet!

Hunters! Be an avenger now, let's work together to ruin these projects. We won't tolerate scammer in crypto anyhow. We can promote them to get success and we the hunters can ruin them too. What do you say now? Please leave your comments!

N.B: Can I uncensored those words?

That's the risk to joining new projects bounty right now, nothing they can guarantee except we join bounty paid with BTC, we could get the salary based on our performance. So i think joining the proejct bounty is just like gambling, when the project is success in the market we reach but when it fails we loss.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:46:02 AM

You should tell those people who keeps on joining bounty campaign that offers good deal which will turn out to be a scam at the end. I think it's up to the user to research first the project before joining to make sure it will worth the effort. Some users are even dumb to join an obviously scam project and just spam all over the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 07:52:31 AM

I highly believe in this kind of idea, of bounty hunter involving to a revolt, in order to make a straight system of bounties. I see, how effective marketing is, just the same if bounty hunters will do the same thing to promote the project in an opposite way. But the problem here is the lack of fuel to do this. Basically, we are working to promote them because we know we're getting paid, but if we are to revenge, no payment in the future is guaranteed that is why people just neglect the participation of them to this kind of activity.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:57:34 AM

what can we do to fight this ?? This is not the first thing to do, the fraud project has been going on for a long time, in fact it has already happened in 2017 when the ICO project was crowded there. even having a campaign manager with good credibility cannot guarantee that the project will pay us. maybe this is indeed a challenge for bounty hunters to be more thorough when promoting a project.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:15:58 AM

You have no other choice, every decision depends on the project so if they change the rules then we only know to accept it. In 2019 I met a lot of projects like you described, most of the bounty have been scam bounty hunters or delays very long compared to the initial time. I believe that with what they do, they will lose their reputation and no one will invest in their project in the future.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:24:55 AM

So we are just slaves as hunters who continue to work on promoting the project but do not get any reward from the work that is just nonsense that we know from the project.
Many such projects with false promises they will distribute but continue to postpone until unclear time.
Now if we unite to fight the fraud project then we must have cohesiveness and also to suppress the projects that do not want to pay the bounties.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:27:23 AM

I have participated in scam projects before and I admit that it's really frustrating to spend too much effort and time and still gain nothing in the end. Bounty hunters deserve better because we are imparting our knowledge and manpower to contribute to the success of every project. However, it's still for us to choose the right campaign. We should get rid of suspicious bounties so we'll never regret anything in the end.

No one wants to promote a scam project but the project itself scam people when they get enough money to spend in the next scam attempt! OP is not talking about scam bounties I assume, many successful projects is not paying its hunters, that's the sad part of bounty nowadays. I did the ICA bounty, but they locked the telegram chat, stop answering questions at all! So, it's not about the suspicious bounty, it's about good bounty who are playing with their hunters!
But the vision OP is asking for, I am afraid that won't happen! Because most of the bounty hunters illiterate enough to avoid the rules, even many hunters keep submitting POA or work report after distribution of bounty payment!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:34:12 AM

You should tell those people who keeps on joining bounty campaign that offers good deal which will turn out to be a scam at the end. I think it's up to the user to research first the project before joining to make sure it will worth the effort. Some users are even dumb to join an obviously scam project and just spam all over the forum.
Which clearly means that it's their fault and they are the one to blame, they tend to trust and believe a project without even researching various of information and details regarding that specific project. It's the reason why they end up losing everything and feeling remorse because they choose to disregard doing their own exploration knowing that it can help them determine if a project is worth it and profitable. It's difficult to get rid of scam especially these days that scammers are being wiser, they will always look for an opportunity to deceive people who doesn't have enough knowledge on protecting and securing their funds. They will make them believe with their words and promises, however newbies just let themselves believe it without having an assurance that their investment will be beneficial. They never change their mindsets when it comes to money, they don't realize that scammers are capable on doing anything for the sake of money and if they made a mistake then it can have a huge impact on their investment. It's the reason why we need to be cautious because we can't easily guarantee if it's intention was good, we need to analyze every decision that we are making or else we will end up with nothing.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:37:27 AM

But we are very difficult to distinguish which projects are good and which projects are scams, everything looks good and convincing. I agree with the spirit of the OP that wants to unite the Bounty Hunter against the developers who make scam projects. But again, I don't know how to get started.
We cannot destroy their projects if they scam us. Since I joined bounty, I have met hundreds of similar projects, and with the current altcoin situation as bad as this one, surely this year we will see more projects becoming scam and we will waste more time. There is no way to oppose them, it all depends on us. Decide to participate in their bounty or not participate

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:18:58 AM

Guys,
Enough is enough. Let's get united. It's too much now. Let's fu** them all who deceived bounty hunters after getting success.

Azbit such a crap project, they keep locking the bounty token for years, about 5-6 months ago, they said bounty token will be unlocked on 5 February 2020, now they extended it to May 1st! Look at TOKOIN, another busted team they have, before, they said within four months they will distribute all the tokens, but now they decided to distribute token throughout the whole 2020 year! Seriously?

This is not the end, look at Digitalbits, their bounty ended in may 2019, and still, they did not distribute where they promised to distribute within January to March 2020, but no single update set yet!

Hunters! Be an avenger now, let's work together to ruin these projects. We won't tolerate scammer in crypto anyhow. We can promote them to get success and we the hunters can ruin them too. What do you say now? Please leave your comments!

That's the risk to joining new projects bounty right now, nothing they can guarantee except we join bounty paid with BTC, we could get the salary based on our performance. So i think joining the proejct bounty is just like gambling, when the project is success in the market we reach but when it fails we loss.
For now it is true that new projects will be difficult to develop because we know that many people have lost their trust to invest in new projects and also the number of projects that end in failure makes people reluctant to participate in new projects unless the project dares to make payments using btc or eth I think this will really support a project to develop and of course the developer needs enough funds to start developing a project.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:22:24 AM

Guys,

to be honest its better to stop promoting any ICO than given your payment delay . Its your payment and its not given freely you do the work needed just to have that paymen.t so they should give it  in time the day the crowdsale finish. Locking it will never help and it will never add investors to invest this just making bounty hunter angry and making the project look ugly to potential investors.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:31:27 AM

But we are very difficult to distinguish which projects are good and which projects are scams, everything looks good and convincing. I agree with the spirit of the OP that wants to unite the Bounty Hunter against the developers who make scam projects. But again, I don't know how to get started.
We cannot destroy their projects if they scam us. Since I joined bounty, I have met hundreds of similar projects, and with the current altcoin situation as bad as this one, surely this year we will see more projects becoming scam and we will waste more time. There is no way to oppose them, it all depends on us. Decide to participate in their bounty or not participate
thats right, before joining we read about their project and after joining it means you are committed and also ready to accept any risks that occur in the project, I also participated in many projects that eventually became a scam, even I still hold their tokens up to now. sometimes when we fight, they are stronger and can kick us. they arbitrarily change the rules at the end of the bounty very often. As a bounty hunter, we will not be able to change their decisions. I more often surrender, because I have tried and did not produce any changes.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:34:18 AM

Guys,

It is really disappointing when you've done your part completely on a certain bounty but then it would betray you in the end. You would be left with no choice but to move forward without even putting a fight for your rights cause there's no legal action to pursue them. We should start getting united upon pursuing those frauds, it is our right to get what we deserve after all the hardworks. If we would stay blinded and deaf with these frauds, they would just keep on getting rich through taking advantage on those who doesn't have the capability to fight them.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:47:49 AM

First time I join bounty program, scam or not paying is risk but right now I see my wallet empty with potential coins and only have shit coin. The problem is we don't program future and which one is legit is unpredictable. Market not always green and situation getting worst. I still believe and dedicated my work in bounty program but after doing many research, scam still become the problems. I suggest Bitcointalk forum only accept bounty program with popular coins or already listing as payment, like or not that's the solution.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 10:20:40 AM

the real reason is that they want to make money by keeping their value so that they keep bounty hunters from selling cheaper, the market hasn't really shown signs of madness and is also bullish, the easy thing to do now is if you don't educate this system whether it's because of delayed delays and in installments, it indicates that they are poor projects without large capital so you have to understand that, unlike before where many projects that really have capital in the beginning so that it has always been good until now

you try to research those who make the current project does not have a lot of capital so that's what happened, use the escrow system so they don't do like that if you don't like their way, but I am more waiting when the bullish market comes they will race to find you all Bounty hunters because they need you and will lick your feet later, so there comes a time when it's really all the markets are bullish  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 10:38:39 AM

Guys,

well its not easy to ruin some project but its not really impossible
those who just move their payment for bounty is a little better than those scam bounties that don't even have the plan to pay the participants
but for me its better if we will just stop promoting ICO without upfront payment or not using escrow
even in bitcoin campaign, there is escrow or payment upfront
so, in my opinion, it's not really right to promote not popular coin without secure payment
It looks like we are helping them to scam other people at the same time scam us.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: