Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Should I Invest In 2020?
XLM - 3 (3.7%)
TRX - 5 (6.1%)
ETH - 24 (29.3%)
BNB - 9 (11%)
BTC - 41 (50%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Crypto Should I Invest In 2020 ?  (Read 2229 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:35:21 PM

Ongoing year 2020 is predicted to be a big year for cryptocurrencies, but due to the prevailing collapse in the economic situation there is no big change. As there is no big move in the price it is good to consider it an opportunity to invest expecting the return by the falling years. There is increase in the awareness among common people about cryptocurrencies. This has given high visibility for new investors to get into the market.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:22:07 PM

I'd consider a healthy mix of bitcoin as well as some alt coins, maybe a 60-40 split. I'd consider bitcoin a stable and relatively safe investment long-term, and the alt-coin investments as miracle payouts if they do turn out to be profitable in the coming years. Maybe you can make some quick big bucks off alt-coins who knows.
Before investing in altcoins, allocate an acceptable amount for bitcoin first.

Its the top crypto and most reliable to give us profit.

Altcoins are profitable as well just choose the popular coins, its a wise decision to not get worried of losing their value as time passes.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:43:26 PM

I'd consider a healthy mix of bitcoin as well as some alt coins, maybe a 60-40 split. I'd consider bitcoin a stable and relatively safe investment long-term, and the alt-coin investments as miracle payouts if they do turn out to be profitable in the coming years. Maybe you can make some quick big bucks off alt-coins who knows.
Before investing in altcoins, allocate an acceptable amount for bitcoin first.

Its the top crypto and most reliable to give us profit.

Altcoins are profitable as well just choose the popular coins, its a wise decision to not get worried of losing their value as time passes.
A healthy mixture of investment in bitcoin and altcoin is the perfect decision as a crypto investment is a concern but you guys not to understand that it nog every investment decision in crypto that usually bring good return especially the altcoin investment which you claim to be profitable and i hope you understand how high manipulated altcoin market are which is why investors need to have adequate knowledge about coin selection before diving into altcoin investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:50:21 PM

I see this year's Binance exchange doing a lot of promotions and also actively making new projects. This made Binance popular increased sharply,
most recently Binance released the Binance Card in Europe. Of course all the activities carried out by Binance affected BNB. No wonder starting
from the beginning of 2020, BNB's performance is getting better and demand for BNB will also increase. Therefore there is no reason not to invest
in BNB.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:01:18 AM

I will choose BTC.In recent years we have seen that most of the time when Bitcoin rises ,altcoins follow the rally.So in that sense Bitcoin has the highest percentage and most potential to grow more.If Bitcoin dumps all the altcoins such as BNB,ETH,XLM face the consequences.And BTC always dominates the crypto market.So my favourite coin for long term will be BTC and after that I can choose BNB because BNB has developed so much in recent years.Binance has opened decentralized exchange and Bnb has now their own blockchian.BNB will grow more in the future.So I will choose BTC then BNB.
I have been investing BNB for over 2 years now and this coin is by far the most profitable coin and will definitely increase further in the near future. Currently, BNB has a lot of big plans and this will surely make people more aware of this coin. However, there is still no certainty because the bear market has not yet ended and that is why I am very careful every time I invest.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:19:54 AM

I see this year's Binance exchange doing a lot of promotions and also actively making new projects. This made Binance popular increased sharply,
most recently Binance released the Binance Card in Europe. Of course all the activities carried out by Binance affected BNB. No wonder starting
from the beginning of 2020, BNB's performance is getting better and demand for BNB will also increase. Therefore there is no reason not to invest
in BNB.
I guess BNB is trying to dominate this entire market and one day this coin can certainly compete with Bitcoin. Based on what is happening, this coin will certainly be beneficial when you choose to hold and a lot of utilities when you use this coin. I hope that BNB will have more products to meet the needs of customers and this is definitely a very promising coin in the next few years.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:29:16 AM

Bitcoin is the absolute choice in this market, you should spend more than 50% of the budget to invest in it. In addition, you should invest in a few altcoins like ETH, BNB, LINK, NEO, XLM .. these are the leading altcoins in this market and the price will increase sharply if bitcoin goes up.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:32:06 PM

all of the top 100 Coinmarketcap projects in my opinion are good for investment, but not all of them, you have to analyze each project before taking an investment there, and of course looking at the market direction is also needed to reduce risk
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:10:55 AM

All the coins mentioned are top coins and good coins. If I suggest, then the choice of coins according to the your budget, if you want to have a lot of coins then choose Tron, but if you want to choose coins a bit expensive then choose Ethereum.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:40:26 AM

All the coins mentioned are top coins and good coins. If I suggest, then the choice of coins according to the your budget, if you want to have a lot of coins then choose Tron, but if you want to choose coins a bit expensive then choose Ethereum.
not to choose expensive or cheap coins, because there are investments, their value can be the same,
TRON has a total supply lot more than Ethereum now, but for Ethereum does not have a total supply, and only circulation supply, this makes Ethereum need to be talked about, the price Tron is cheap because total supply, noted it
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:42:43 PM

I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
for the coins above is a good investment for 2020, but among these five coins, I am more interested in ETH and BNB because both of these coins have better prospects than other altcoins.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:21:22 PM

Yes, indeed Ethereum has good potential for the future, as stated by Bttzed03 quoted from tk808. They are Legend, of course they have more experience about this. But I am more interested in XRP for now. Because the price is still in cheap condition. I see most of the coins that are popular now depart from low prices.

Look at Ethereum Mountain happening. This is extraordinary.

I think this will also happen to XRP later. Because XRP is also a part of popular coins, and has good potential going forward.
I think things has changed now? since the market shaken by Virus .

I still support ethereum and ripple since i did not release even single coins this market crash but of course not all people are capable to wait like me since ll i invested are amount that i can afford to lose.
But make sure that you will diversify your money and never put investment in a single egg because volatility will kill your chance of gaining.
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:57:28 AM

I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
for the coins above is a good investment for 2020, but among these five coins, I am more interested in ETH and BNB because both of these coins have better prospects than other altcoins.
I am holding more than 30% of assets with BNB because this coin has so far brought me more than 4x profits during the past year. In addition, I also actively participated in some IEO projects proposed by this exchange and most of these projects required participants to use BNB so this is the reason for this coin's price increase. I will continue to hold BNB for a few more years because BNB is an investment that I feel very comfortable holding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:46:33 PM

whereas investing in crypto is not just ETH and BNB or mentioned above, if you want to get a lot of profit my advice is to look for Hidden Gems projects, because you can get 10-100x in an uncertain time

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:05:03 PM

The coin that you give is a coin that has a good future and of course the coin has become a favorite in the eyes of investors if I choose, I will invest in cheap coins like TRX and XLM because I am among the small investors
I'm not interested in these coins because these options are so old and the value of both of the coins you are listing is no longer able to increase as before.

I only buy coins that have the potential to help me earn a high profit and it is best to consider buying new coins because the chances of you getting rich will be very high. However, the risk will be doubled compared to safe coins so think before you buy.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:40:03 PM

I have all the coins from the list, and I would like to have them more. But for people who started Bitcoin should be a priority,
then Ethereum, after that all others. Start with one, and how you make the progress invest in first one and always leave
some part of your investment for some other coins. Diversifying is the key for long-term investing!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:48:16 PM

now BNB strives to be the best for the future of cryptocurrency, both from today's popular platforms and their plans to make transaction cards in the real world, so investing in BNB is very good in my opinion.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:18:40 PM

The coin that you give is a coin that has a good future and of course the coin has become a favorite in the eyes of investors if I choose, I will invest in cheap coins like TRX and XLM because I am among the small investors
Small Investors  does  not  mean you are investing in cheaper currencies.
the meaning is you will put small amount that can be for at least expensive currency like ethereum and Binance coin.
   I have all the coins from the list, and I would like to have them more. But for people who started Bitcoin should be a priority,
then Ethereum, after that all others. Start with one, and how you make the progress invest in first one and always leave
some part of your investment for some other coins. Diversifying is the key for long-term investing!
Diversification is the best method to stay longer here,because the opportunity of falling is always there since volatility dictates the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:17:43 PM

Certainly you should not miss Bitcoin and ETH. Those are the 2 biggest cryptocurrencies in this market, and you can invest in some of the top altcoins in this market such as BNB, LINK, XLM ... I believe you will quickly get profits from the this investment

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Eddyc

Activity: 1012
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:09:54 PM

The attachment of the past can lead to a lot of disappointment in the near future and this means that there is a possibility in changing the choice of a currency. Currently Bitcoin is everyone's favorite, showing pioneering spirit and confidence to investors. But can this factor ensure a great future for major projects other than Bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: