Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:04:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Seek to Invest in IQ Option Traders  (Read 208 times)
Hassan02 (OP)

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:35:44 PM

We are a Professional Option Trading Group.

We invest in Professional Option Traders => its simple - we invest our money in you, you invest your skill in us.

We use software connectors like MT2Trading which are perfectly accepted by IQ Options & other large Option Trading platforms to test your skill.

The better your skill, the more we invest in you.

PM me for more information.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:20:25 PM

So do you look for traders? Can you tell on what would be the minimum capital would be lend to a qualified trader? What would be the partition when it comes to profits?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hassan02 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:46:08 AM

Thank you for your questions, further detail to help:

# 72% of our traders are full time employed by us (they are not exclusively focused on Options Trading), but we are wanting to increase our trader base by investing in more external traders

#There is no financial contribution requirement from any external trader (we just seek good skill, which is hard enough to find)

#We are cautious to exclude the greedy traders, and there are too many of them. Patience is what we seek in trading

#We do not lend to traders, we put up the capital in the trading stakes and traders participate in both profits and an annuity income

#We are very different to other sponsors because for successful traders (we can measure this in less than 100 trades) we offer:

(a) A weekly income based on trading to our parameters, irrespective of profits made

(b) The profit share ranges from 20% to 40% (the highest profit share we pay to traders in 40%)

(c) The weekly income is not deducted from the profit share (its an additional income)

(d) One of the great advantages of our sponsorship is that we apply our own Martingale to trades, and (i) when the Martingale is profitable then the trader scores but (ii) when the Martingale is negative then the trader's profit share is not affected
roycorp

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:38:38 PM

would love to know if  this is available for bitmex or other futures trading traders.

i would love to do bitmex trading.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:43:01 PM

I have tried IQ option and have seen many videos on them as well like how to trade and all and I have found it nearly unpredictable and nothing less than pure gambling and the so called experts of option trading do nothing more than simple prediction based on the chart trenf. Hopefully you and the side you will invest in both stay scam free and it ends in a positive relationship.
Hassan02 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:03:36 PM

To RoyCorp: Thank you for your reply. My family have invested in talent for over 50 years, we will be interested in your futures trading skill, and if you have good skill, we will invest in you. You have nothing to lose by testing us to see whether we put our money where our mouth is. You can continue to use this forum to communicate with us so other traders can see how we guided you, should you be interested.

To IamSheik: You are correct in a certain way, Option Trading is a tough business, more than 70% of traders lose. We have however been profitable for many years, because we established that key to options trading is a very patient hand.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:03:35 AM

So do you want your trader to download and install your trading platform? or we can have it online trading platform?
Hassan02 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:13:28 AM

For Options Trading, we use MT2 Trading Software which is a connecting bridge between us, the trader and IQOptions or Binary.com
HedgeFx

Activity: 1026
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:13:44 AM

Hi,

I sent you a pm. Let me know!

For Options Trading, we use MT2 Trading Software which is a connecting bridge between us, the trader and IQOptions or Binary.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: