Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Like Exodus Altcoin Wallet  (Read 175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bouvier11 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Currently Exodus wallet is one of the best desktop wallets for altcoins. Are there some problems with this wallet or everything is good ?
Link to Exodus Wallet is here: https://www.exodus.io/
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:41:20 PM

There is no problem in Exodus wallet, at least I did not find any. But Exodus wallet is losing the popularity what it had before! Because there are many handy wallets nowadays, even hardware wallets become very handy to everyone. So, everyone is moving in Hardware wallet or Trust wallet instead of the desktop wallet!

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:32:18 PM

Exodus is one of the best option for someone who wants to store multiple cryptos but there are few cons on this wallet like doesn't have custom fee option which makes the transaction fee high even if the current recommended fee for transaction to get confirmed is way less.And there is a claim that its not highly secured compared with jaxx or coinomi.
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:59:32 AM

Currently Exodus wallet is one of the best desktop wallets for altcoins. Are there some problems with this wallet or everything is good ?
It was one of the first wallets i used several years ago, at that time ETH fees were too big, about 10x more than the recommended ones on ethgasstation and etherscan. In addition, there was no access to private keys, i don't know how things are now with this. As for the interface and ease of use, as well as the built-in crypto to crypto exchange feature - i really liked it.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:00:09 AM

Actually I never heard any issue regarding on Exodus wallet and currently I'm using it right now as my alternative wallet since Exodus is so convenient to use and if still you are doubting maybe it's best if you go to their official telegram channel and ask the admins for any vital details and your concern about the wallet and also what I like about them is they have a Android version which is also handy to use.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:59:56 AM

This EXODUS wallet is quite safe. I have used a desktop version of the wallet, but that is not how long and only a few months and now I have not used it anymore because there is something more comfortable than that.
EXODUS wallet like there is already a new design in its interface so that many uses to the new version.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:08:00 PM

Im still using it right now and evenrything is fine and i never encounter any problem with my exodus wallet and i just use coinomi wallet too right now. You should not feel worry about that.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Im still using it right now and evenrything is fine and i never encounter any problem with my exodus wallet and i just use coinomi wallet too right now. You should not feel worry about that.

Have you been using this EXODUS wallet for a long time? if so it is safe and you have felt it I will try it in the desktop version honestly I have never used this application.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:32:11 PM

of course for dekstop wallet we don't have a much option, not like web based, i m using exodus in altcoin wallet, but for some reason i i feel comfortable in web based and mobile wallet ystem, its really slim, no need more space or specification. now im using blockchain or block.io .
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:10:03 PM

I didn't used them yet but with my observation, they're also good as coinomi as one of the most preferred desktop wallet for multi currencies. They also offer the distribution of the coins from the fork if you are worrying about it.

of course for dekstop wallet we don't have a much option, not like web based, i m using exodus in altcoin wallet, but for some reason i i feel comfortable in web based and mobile wallet ystem, its really slim, no need more space or specification. now im using blockchain or block.io .
But, the better version is with the desktop rather than choosing web-based wallets. As you mentioned blockchain.com wallet, it has a lot of issues if you are looking for honest feedback. You should choose a better wallet than that.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 07:30:45 AM

They are overall great. I've been using them for quite some time now, mainly to just quickly exchange/trade tokens or coins. It has a built-in exchange that allows you to trade any cryptocurrency you own into a variety of coins and tokens supported by that wallet. Their user interface also looks great. Really user and newbie friendly too. I think the only issue with them is not being fully transparent with their codes. I haven't really dug deeper about that issue so just correct me if I'm wrong.  Grin And because of that, I wouldn't suggest to anybody to keep and store large amounts of crypto on that wallet.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:55:13 AM

Atomic and Jaxx liberty are two of the best alternatives, they function like Exodus they are multi-wallet and they are password supported too, but it still depends on the user on how can he protect himself from hackers from stealing his coins and his keys, it's not the wallet but I guess the holders or users.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:26:30 PM

exodus is one of the oldest and popular wallets ever invented on this space  . it isnt only supports altcoin but it also support bitcoin  . so far i havent heard  any problems with this wallet and if ever there is  , they will detect it and they will fix it   .  i like exodus because this is the wallet that been introduce on me on this forum before when i was still new on the crypto world   . others alternative i use was electrum  which is easy to use to and supports latest function of cryptos   .
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:51:21 PM

Never use exodus wallet but I am fine and safe with Coinomi wallet they don't have differences but I feel more safe on using coinomi wallet than exodus.
Maybe I just didn't know exactly is exodus because never use this kind of wallet before.

What do you think is the advantage of this wallet compared to Coinomi wallet?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: