Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEx New Partnership simplex  (Read 180 times)
Emran2016 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:08:14 AM

🎉Great news!

#CoinEx and @SimplexCC form a global partnership to offer credit card payments of #cryptocurrencies!

Now it's much easier to buy #crypto on CoinEx with this #fiat onramp. Really cool, right?

Give it a try ASAP!

Join Now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 07:06:51 AM

When Coinex was first launched, I was one of the first members of it. It had a large hype, a exchange right from viabtc, early users were airdropped with its coinex token and with the prospectus of the coin in future, I bought more and more of that token in hope of it's rising like BNB one day. But the coin kept on dropping while I held it for over a year and sold it with a 50% loss. The token is still struggling today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:25:47 AM

When Coinex was first launched, I was one of the first members of it. It had a large hype, a exchange right from viabtc, early users were airdropped with its coinex token and with the prospectus of the coin in future, I bought more and more of that token in hope of it's rising like BNB one day. But the coin kept on dropping while I held it for over a year and sold it with a 50% loss. The token is still struggling today.
One thing is pure crystal clear that you can't clearly understand the future of any altcoins. Partnership is helps to become the strong build up community. From beginning Coinex was very good now nothing special. Buy only good exchange listed coin instead buy ERC-20 token. This partnership can't help Coinex exchange.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:39:10 AM

you should not expect too much for a new project comparing it to popular crypto exchange is wrong  since binance  has more user's . They have more supporters buy their coin, and that's the reasons why BNB get their own demand by having many supporters .

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 11:32:31 AM

Well quite a number of trading platform uses simplex but i wouldn't really use Coinex

Their trading volume is quite fishy imo
Lasky366

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:50:54 AM

CoinEx always been a healthy exchange from my opinion. I have used several time & got ever so cool service. Its always been one of my favourit exchange. Partnership makes project popular even more & CoinEx continues with making partnership.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:09:36 PM

Competitions are getting tough between top cryptocurrency exchange so this kind of partnerships are necessary for exchanges to make a good standard between crypto community and adding credit card payments option is a decent idea so it may helpful for the traders of coinex.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:06:50 PM

Coinex trying to redeem it image after brutally dumping on the community. I wonder how many persons must have contemplated suicide from losing about 98% of their CET value holding. Their locking program was a big scam, they fooled the community and now trying to rebrand. No conciseness whatsoever. I hope they allow back the members that were ban from their telegram for asking good  questions. This all started by airdrop but it was a bait.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: