Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For hire] Bounty hunter  (Read 216 times)
coomoney (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:17:07 AM

Testing waters here. I need a bounty hunter to look up and find all info on a person. I have full name, nationality, country of residence and bank information.

Let me know the price for this service and how much information you are able to get

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:34:18 PM

Yes it is possible to track any person with what you have the information so can you specify the information about which location it is because iam from India if you have any database to track please let me know i will help you regarding this for more details send me personal message.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 12:56:33 PM

Testing waters here. I need a bounty hunter to look up and find all info on a person. I have full name, nationality, country of residence and bank information.

Let me know the price for this service and how much information you are able to get

Better explain what's happened here. You already have most of the informations from this person, why you need to know more? And how you get information like bank account etc...
Is it from someone who's a scam you? Or you know that this person have some money and want to blackmail them?
You should give all the information here with the evidence.
Also specifying from which country is this person, I guess it is not easy for some Pakistanis to track people in Brasil.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:28:49 PM

I know you have a problem but please explain it here to make sure it isn't a crime. I have a bad feeling for this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:46:29 PM

He had been looking for person who will dox someone for him but the guy had been selling Localbitcoin account which you might be cautious about the user.

Also interested for real life physical scammers (I have names, numbers and bank account information)

If he had the name, phone number and bank account info, what else do you want from the person, you can basically look for his activity online.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:52:58 PM

What do you mean by testing waters ?  Also why you need the KYC for the bounty hunter , i do not understand this logic ?
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:58:03 PM

What do you mean by testing waters ?  Also why you need the KYC for the bounty hunter , i do not understand this logic ?
kindly read the thread mate,he is not asking for the details of bounty hunters instead he has the details of the person he wants you to find for him.

so so there is no logic need but works or investigator.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:12:58 PM

kindly read the thread mate,he is not asking for the details of bounty hunters instead he has the details of the person he wants you to find for him.

If that is the case, then he should provide the country of residence. I will be able to track him if he lives in my country because we have a very good law enforcement agencies in our country.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 10:49:36 PM

If that is the case, then he should provide the country of residence. I will be able to track him if he lives in my country because we have a very good law enforcement agencies in our country.

Yeah that would be more easier to do since people will not guess and have an interest for the bounty if the stated person lives in their place so posting the country of residence is really needed since it's a little clue for people who want to do the job.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: