Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying all BTC for WesternUnion/MoneyGram get cash in minutes  (Read 161 times)
NOKYCAML (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:19:31 PM

As the title says, buying all BTC for cash via WesternUnion or MoneyGram.
Limits do not matter as once the BTC is deposited into my wallet, sold for FIAT (instant) and then sent out to you via WesternUnion/Moneygram (using my debit card) minus BTC fee, WU/MG fee and my 10% premium.
NO KYC or AML needed with me, nor is there a trace on the funds.

Minimum is $100 worth of BTC, max is $2500 BTC.
All fees are on you.

MTCN or MoneyGram code will be sent out to you approx 20 mins after BTC deposit.

Give me a try, promise you'll be back for more!
goose_

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:45:24 PM

So let me get this straight -- You are expecting the following to happen:

1. Trust a brand new account on this site (looooool).
2. Send money to you (see #1) in a non-refundable fashion on blind faith and an internet promise.

Dont quit your day job, thats for sure...
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:00:48 PM

So let me get this straight -- You are expecting the following to happen:

1. Trust a brand new account on this site (looooool).
2. Send money to you (see #1) in a non-refundable fashion on blind faith and an internet promise.

Dont quit your day job, thats for sure...

hey man, why don't you try and see I can even accept MM for first few orders as my capital is low atm, I'ts more like a dropshipping style OTC (very good rates and very low fees) I am doing using a BTC bank, I simply receive the BTC and sell it for FIAT instantly and send out using my Visa debit card to your WU or MG keeping the 10% markup. All I am doing is taking advantage of the OTC access I have.
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:04:37 PM

I don't think anyone would be interested in going first on a trade with a Newbie here. Even some trusted traders cannot convince their customers to go first without an escrow, it's logical thinking.

Sounds cool, but how are you going to ensure me this works both sides (I deposit BTC and receive the fiat) and not just one-sided (I deposit BTC and nothing comes back in return)? I'm sure you wouldn't trust me if I was to ask you to go first.. Roll Eyes
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:11:03 PM

I don't think anyone would be interested in going first on a trade with a Newbie here. Even some trusted traders cannot convince their customers to go first without an escrow, it's logical thinking.

Sounds cool, but how are you going to ensure me this works for both sides (I deposit BTC and receive the fiat) and not just one-sided (I deposit BTC and nothing comes back in return)? I'm sure you wouldn't trust me if I was to ask you to go first.. Roll Eyes

"I can even accept MM for first few orders as my capital is low atm" Just to build my trust for now.

Depends how much it is, say if you send $100 in BTC
You would get $90 after my fee
Then minus 2.5% + $5 WU fee
You would receive total $80+/- $1/2
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:16:36 PM

Yeah no thanks.... pass...
d.kevin29

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:19:36 PM

"I can even accept MM for first few orders as my capital is low atm" Just to build my trust for now.

Got it. TIL "MM" stands for middleman
I'd recommend using escrow/middleman not just for the first trades though. Reason being a trusted middleman eliminates the possibility of scams from both sides.

Just wondering though, why does your other offer (fiat => crypto) have a smaller premium of 6%?
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:22:51 PM

Middle men do NOT provide protection to both sides. Nothing is stopping a person in the middle holding money to run off with $500-$2500 are you guys seriously that naive?
d.kevin29

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:28:16 PM

Middle men do NOT provide protection to both sides. Nothing is stopping a person in the middle holding money to run off with $500-$2500 are you guys seriously that naive?

I said trusted middlemen, as in those with the best reputation on here.
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:51:08 PM

Got it. TIL "MM" stands for middleman
I'd recommend using escrow/middleman not just for the first trades though. Reason being a trusted middleman eliminates the possibility of scams from both sides.

Just wondering though, why does your other offer (fiat => crypto) have a smaller premium of 6%?

That is a similar service but for direct bank transfer only, I have forgot to take of WU and MG (will do now) there as I created this thread just for WU and MG.

I am happy to accept Escrow guys I will have to complete smaller transfers for now as capital is low.

Thanks
goose_

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:57:40 PM

Building trust with low capital while using a middleman sounds great.  How can you guarantee that people wont lose trust with high capital and no middle man in the future? 

Going to need more than a temporary escrow and promise of good faith.  Smiley
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:30:28 PM

Building trust with low capital while using a middleman sounds great.  How can you guarantee that people wont lose trust with high capital and no middle man in the future? 

Going to need more than a temporary escrow and promise of good faith.  Smiley

We will just have to wait and see, until I can create a multisig wallet as an escrow and semi-automate the process.
Until then just have to trust Escrow, of-course it will be limited to the amount I can do through it, but get in touch sure we can sort something out.

Smiley
goose_

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:31:07 PM

We can deal no escrow if you want. First person that is going to send funds is going to be you though...
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:36:15 PM

We can deal no escrow if you want. First person that is going to send funds is going to be you though...

we are in the same boat my friend you are no more trusted than me... sorry.
goose_

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:12:53 PM

Correct - and in that lies the point.  You are yet another 0 day account asking to exchange something of value with the other person having to take the first step placing the burden of risk on them regardless of escrow.  Dont worry, you are not the first to do this, but I am sure you wont be the last either.
NOKYCAML (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:53:28 AM

Correct - and in that lies the point.  You are yet another 0 day account asking to exchange something of value with the other person having to take the first step placing the burden of risk on them regardless of escrow.  Dont worry, you are not the first to do this, but I am sure you wont be the last either.

There is no other option other than escrow, either use it or don't, its your choice, I am not forcing anyone to exchange with me, I am here if needed and escrow is an option.
Your point is valid but not valid at the same time as you keep saying escrow is not safe, going first is not safe, but then again youre not saying what is safe...
Your criticism needs to be constructive, or just looks like your hating.

Ill leave this with you
"You are yet another 0 day account asking to exchange something of value with the other person having to take the first step placing the burden of risk on them regardless of escrow.  Dont worry, you are not the first to do this, but I am sure you wont be the last either."

-goose_ (aka Socrates)
goose_

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:54:06 PM

Don't be glum bubblegum!  Just pointing out key facts.  You've taken zero effort to try and build trust or show previous trust with anyone.  You've taken zero effort to show any experience or reference. You've put a lot of effort into asking for money though.  Seven threads worth. 

Socrates is pointing out red flags that stand out to anyone on this site that has been here since, you know, yesterday.

You want constructive? Its in the second post of this thread, very last sentence.

Welcome to bitcointalk!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: