Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UOS is coming with new standards with bringing reputation in  (Read 158 times)
volport (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:53:05 PM

Hello everyone. Socials and other platforms are becoming more and more significant for users and there is definitely a trend in building entire ecosystems, so users spend much more time in them with interacting to each other, chatting, even selling goods etc. But in my opinion, there are problems with reliability, cause from time to time it is difficult to understands whether person is writing you with good intention or vice versa. But in my opinion, what can help here - some kind of reputation and automated scoring, based on some certain algorithms. For example, code analyses your activity, quality of your content etc, giving you certain score. And when you are going for p2p interactions or so, it is much easier for your interlocutor to understand your motive and level of trust. Seems that there is only one very advanced solution that helps with real use cases, strong tech base and experienced team. Called UOS Network and in few words, is blockchain protocol translating social and economic actions into reputation. Just Google UOS Network, cause pretty sure you will be impressed as well. Technology is already implemented on their own platform, so everything can be tried out. I am very impressed with the value and concept, thus, also very interested in your guys opinion
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:40:16 PM

As long as you are dealing with humans then there will always be some defiant, even with the UOS. With all the securities around Credits cards now we still have people get hack, even people are still getting hacked in crypto space. The most important thing for your project is to know how to make it scale, users do not care about the underlining technology, what they care about is the user experience if is good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1510

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:41:30 PM

Noble thought! UOS Network is building a blockchain protocol to create a reputation framework based social actions. Absolutely a great thing and may be usefull in future.

But can you tell me, what is the correlation of this framework with cryptocurrency? Why do we need another token here?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 10:30:37 PM

Hello everyone. Socials and other platforms are becoming more and more significant for users and there is definitely a trend in building entire ecosystems, so users spend much more time in them with interacting to each other, chatting, even selling goods etc. But in my opinion, there are problems with reliability, cause from time to time it is difficult to understands whether person is writing you with good intention or vice versa. But in my opinion, what can help here - some kind of reputation and automated scoring, based on some certain algorithms. For example, code analyses your activity, quality of your content etc, giving you certain score. And when you are going for p2p interactions or so, it is much easier for your interlocutor to understand your motive and level of trust. Seems that there is only one very advanced solution that helps with real use cases, strong tech base and experienced team. Called UOS Network and in few words, is blockchain protocol translating social and economic actions into reputation. Just Google UOS Network, cause pretty sure you will be impressed as well. Technology is already implemented on their own platform, so everything can be tried out. I am very impressed with the value and concept, thus, also very interested in your guys opinion

This SEEMS interesting?   i mean some would say Social media is dying, but i know some would also say its just beginning
I dream of a social media that USERS monetize the data, facebook robbed people and sold them garbage with their own data  Sad
I willcheck this out, thx for the info, hopefully it will be something long term... "automated social scoring" sounds weird haha black mirror style Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
udlredlo

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:17:44 PM

This SEEMS interesting?   i mean some would say Social media is dying, but i know some would also say its just beginning
I dream of a social media that USERS monetize the data, facebook robbed people and sold them garbage with their own data  Sad
I willcheck this out, thx for the info, hopefully it will be something long term... "automated social scoring" sounds weird haha black mirror style Tongue

That's the problem UOS is trying to solve, as I understand the concept. Kinda p2p interactions are in search of higher reliability and transparency. You've seen their website already?
orcobbe

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:39:11 PM

That's the problem UOS is trying to solve, as I understand the concept. Kinda p2p interactions are in search of higher reliability and transparency. You've seen their website already?

Is UOS already launched? Sorry, have just discovered the thread and to my mind, there is industry around reputation. I mean at least there are many controversial aspects, where benchmarking can help to choose, to understand better one or another aspect. And p2p market, as far as I'm concerned, is moving very fast, thus, of course, automated algorithms (especially the ones built on blockchain) sharply help to increase the level of transparency. So very interested to know more on some current UOS results, is anyone is aware. And tell more on competitors
udlredlo

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:40:08 PM

Is UOS already launched? Sorry, have just discovered the thread and to my mind, there is industry around reputation. I mean at least there are many controversial aspects, where benchmarking can help to choose, to understand better one or another aspect. And p2p market, as far as I'm concerned, is moving very fast, thus, of course, automated algorithms (especially the ones built on blockchain) sharply help to increase the level of transparency. So very interested to know more on some current UOS results, is anyone is aware. And tell more on competitors

Yep, haven't you tried it out? The link to UOS community is available everywhere, I mean the UOS Community is a product is popular one. And it is integrated with UOS chat on telegram, for example
olabsd

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:30:45 PM

You wanna say so?
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:33:56 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 06:03:20 PM by Ucy

Just checked it out on coinmarketcap. Found this interesting at the project coinmarketcap "About UOS Network" section:
Besides its native platform, the U°OS team is currently working on integration to the existing online platforms. The potential use-cases include integration with e-commerce services, social networking sites, and prospectively smart and private cities.

I wonder if it's a good idea to trust  reputations from centralized platforms, or reputation from outside a good decentralized network. A good reputation system should be able to virtually prevent abuse of its system. One of the  ways to do this in my opinion is to avoid sites or platforms that have high chances to abuse a reputation system... that is, sites where people could easily be given undeserved reputations.
ntb85

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:45:00 PM

UOS will change this 130 Bn $ gaming industry?
 Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: