Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC OTC  (Read 134 times)
QEHedge (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:33:41 PM

Hey everyone. Does anyone know of any OTC brokers that are legit and have affiliate / referral plans for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that you have used before?

Caleb and Brown is one that i'm looking at @ 100M AUD per day but i'm looking for more. What do you recommend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:30:47 AM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1), QEHedge (1)

Hey everyone. Does anyone know of any OTC brokers that are legit and have affiliate / referral plans for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that you have used before?

Caleb and Brown is one that i'm looking at @ 100M AUD per day but i'm looking for more. What do you recommend?
If you are still new to trading Bitcoin OTC brokers, I advise you to study it first before continuing trading further, so that you become a successful trader.

Is not the right decision if you start right away with the Caleb and Brown OTC you're looking for right now.

Learn the main things that are best for you, it's important.
I advise you to read it first below.

Topic: Over the Counter (OTC) Cryptocurrency Trading - Explained in Details.

There are many Bitcoin OTC brokers, which are currently available.

Example:

14 Bitcoin OTC brokers you need to know

Best Bitcoin OTC Brokers: Top Crypto Over-the-Counter Trading Investments

All these decisions are with you both good and bad, knowledge is very important before doing something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:27:43 AM

I have heard that leading cryptocurrency exchanges are engaged in such activities. In any case, if you plan to make OTC transactions with huge amounts, then you should listen to the advice on the forum in the last place. Perhaps the experience of your friends or acquaintances of your friends can be valuable in this case.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:01:48 PM

I have heard that leading cryptocurrency exchanges are engaged in such activities.
That's right. It has become a trend amongst exchanges to offer OTC services because of the demand. Fee wise it's much more interesting because you can skip the part where you lose 10-15% in slippage by paying a broker a ~3% fee and get spot value without affecting the actual market price. Pretty neat.

In any case, if you plan to make OTC transactions with huge amounts, then you should listen to the advice on the forum in the last place. Perhaps the experience of your friends or acquaintances of your friends can be valuable in this case.
I would just recommend people to consult the exchanges offering OTC services because they will be dealing directly with one of them. It's always better to get information straight from the source than to have people on social media or friends say something that might not be of any help to you.
QEHedge (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:13:22 PM

If you are still new to trading Bitcoin OTC brokers, I advise you to study it first before continuing trading further, so that you become a successful trader.

Is not the right decision if you start right away with the Caleb and Brown OTC you're looking for right now.

Learn the main things that are best for you, it's important.
I advise you to read it first below.

Topic: Over the Counter (OTC) Cryptocurrency Trading - Explained in Details.

There are many Bitcoin OTC brokers, which are currently available.

Example:

14 Bitcoin OTC brokers you need to know

Best Bitcoin OTC Brokers: Top Crypto Over-the-Counter Trading Investments

All these decisions are with you both good and bad, knowledge is very important before doing something.

appreciate this insight. I'll be doing my due diligence for on-boarding clients.

I have heard that leading cryptocurrency exchanges are engaged in such activities. In any case, if you plan to make OTC transactions with huge amounts, then you should listen to the advice on the forum in the last place. Perhaps the experience of your friends or acquaintances of your friends can be valuable in this case.

I asked the forum for their insights of using OTC and if they have used any of these OTC brokers. I recently found a large OTC network so that's a positive.

I have heard that leading cryptocurrency exchanges are engaged in such activities.
That's right. It has become a trend amongst exchanges to offer OTC services because of the demand. Fee wise it's much more interesting because you can skip the part where you lose 10-15% in slippage by paying a broker a ~3% fee and get spot value without affecting the actual market price. Pretty neat.

In any case, if you plan to make OTC transactions with huge amounts, then you should listen to the advice on the forum in the last place. Perhaps the experience of your friends or acquaintances of your friends can be valuable in this case.
I would just recommend people to consult the exchanges offering OTC services because they will be dealing directly with one of them. It's always better to get information straight from the source than to have people on social media or friends say something that might not be of any help to you.

Paying 3% instead of 10-15% slippage is huge especially without moving the market too much. I'll be connecting with them further. Thanks!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:27:36 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 04:38:13 PM by gentlemand

This is one of the very few threads about it out there in the ether - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/8ecm6h/otc_what_are_your_experiences/

I don't understand why it's so rarely talked about it when it's a far more sensible option than an exchange for sizeable amounts.

Does the affiliate/referral bit mean you're planning to be bringing sales to them?

QEHedge (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:37:39 PM

This is one of the very few threads about it out there in the ether - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/8ecm6h/otc_what_are_your_experiences/

I don't understand why it's so rarely talked about it when it's a far more sensible option than an exchange for sizeable amounts.

Does the affiliate/referral bit you're planning to be bringing sales to them?

Yep. I'm dealing with some clients who would rather buy large amounts without affecting the market price too much. I just want my cut for helping them do it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: