Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 the year of Bitcoin technology getting accepted by governments  (Read 1510 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

2020 will be the year when more governments are going to be including blockchain in their systems to become more transparent and more reliable in order to offer a better service to their citizens.
What are the reasons?? I don't see any news telling more governments to adopt Blockchain or Bitcoin this year. If you got the issues from some sources, it is better to enclose here as the proofs. But if it is only in your opinion, I'm sorry to say that it is doubtful.

BTC will be more popular this year because since 2018 was mentioned a lot if the media, even when they talk in bad way about it, Bitcoin keeps growing, even negative news is good for the network of networks!
Bitcoin is always popular and more than other crypto coins. Even in 2018, when the crypto world is in a bad season, Bitcoin still became the favorite for investment. You said, "it keeps growing", means that Bitcoin is always safe to buy and hold. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 11:50:22 PM

I'm not as optimistic in thinking that 2020 would be the year most governments would accept crypto as the break through technology. I do, however, believe there will be tremendous progress made towards accepting BTC payments very much in the same way as credit card payment.

A good example is how a municipality know for its ski resort in Swiss accepts BTC as payment for government services. You can find the source here (https://news.bitcoin.com/zermatt-bitcoin/).
This is the type of acceptance we would experience this year, not yet a global wide crypto payment acceptance.

2019, For example, it was the year of blockchain, as you can see the media in that year there were many articles talking about that, now there are many about governments planning and participating more in blockchain, each year has like a special topic, let's see what would be the main one next year.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:05:58 AM

I really hope that your predictions will come true. In fact, this is not the first time I hear about the adoption of blockchain technologies by governments. A piece from Consensys contains data about already existing cases of blockchain usage by governments – https://consensys.net/blog/enterprise-blockchain/which-governments-are-using-blockchain-right-now/. I hope that 2020 will be the year of worldwide blockchain adaption.
this is only an estimate year but we all know it will be harder to happen,because just like other years there are mostly banning and regulating happens that adaption so what tells the reality?though hopes are indeed from all of us whos believing that world needs Bitcoin and Blockchain to be adopted.
You will dream if you think the government wants decentralization Smiley
nothing is impossible in technology mate,so better not say such thing since you are also involves in this market.

if the government find decentralization can help then why they will deny this?though maybe not now but there will be a chance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:35:20 AM

Is there any reason for such claims or are you just dreaming out loud?

This idea that blockchain is gonna be used everywhere doesn't make much sense.

Blockchain is a slow and expensive database. Unless you have a very specific problem that blockchain will solve, it shouldn't be used. In most cases, blockchain is not applicable to the problem.

I so t think governments are going to use it everywhere to become more transparent.  There are other way to become more transparent,  which are less expensive.
Very well said, Smiley Governments will surely ignore this kind of technology and one of the reasons is corruption that would stop them from stealing money in their specific country but I'm not saying all governments are corrupt but most of them are.
Big companies have a higher chance of using Blockchain technology to solve most of their problems.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 04:55:45 PM

Basically your assumptions are based on the current level at which the governments of many countries have been involved in the Blockchain in solving so many problems in their beloved countries. Instead, it is most likely for surveillance purposes. You will dream if you think the government wants decentralization Smiley
It is not about decentralization or whatsoever that the government cannot handle by their hand, it is about transitioning from physical to digital, tokenization to be exact. There are many countries that has already admitted that crypto is useful and in fact it is the best asset now. What I call the big three, USA , China and Russia are having the regulation on process, so it would not be long for us to experience a digitalized era.
elenag1042

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:47:01 PM

The state or the country won't consider cryptocurrency as their currency, i feel this is often not the year or even any year the govt are going to be allowed to use it but they're going to not propose or sell , why?

Since it are often used for concealment , the second thing is that they're going to not receive tax from their citizens, and therefore the last item on my mind is that the govt bank won't allow them to possess a decentralized cryptocurrency in their country.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:16:11 PM

2020 will be the year when more governments are going to be including blockchain in their systems to become more transparent and more reliable in order to offer a better service to their citizens.

Also, BTC will be more popular this year because since 2018 was mentioned a lot if the media, even when they talk in bad way about it, Bitcoin keeps growing, even negative news is good for the network of networks!

So many people are still just knowing bitcoin but can't understand the concept of decentralization yet! they just don't get it! because they have been indoctrinated for decades, and know it is more difficult for them to understand one important word: decentralization!

2020 it seems to me will be remembered because of COVID-19 more, it is a pity, of course...and lots of people nowadays refocused their attention to the problems of how to earn, staying at home. And of course freelancers and people who are going into the crypto world, they have more benefits than those who left their offices and stay at home without any income. So digital coins are more preferable nowadays for lots of people. I think that yes, BTC will become even more popular in future.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:45:21 PM

Now they see all benefits that Bitcoin offers. I am sure that some government recognizes the true potential of Bitcoin and those countries will advance faster than others. Time will tell who was right, but embracing Blockchain technology in its early days has some benefits.
2020 is just the start. We have the entire decade to make see some changes and I believe they will happen! Long live Bitcoin!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:08:54 PM

Also, BTC will be more popular this year because since 2018 was mentioned a lot if the media, even when they talk in bad way about it, Bitcoin keeps growing, even negative news is good for the network of networks!

So many people are still just knowing bitcoin but can't understand the concept of decentralization yet! they just don't get it! because they have been indoctrinated for decades, and know it is more difficult for them to understand one important word: decentralization!

2020 it seems to me will be remembered because of COVID-19 more, it is a pity, of course...and lots of people nowadays refocused their attention to the problems of how to earn, staying at home. And of course freelancers and people who are going into the crypto world, they have more benefits than those who left their offices and stay at home without any income. So digital coins are more preferable nowadays for lots of people. I think that yes, BTC will become even more popular in future.
We still don't know if the pandemic is permanent or temporary. None can estimate for how long we have to stay home. People still not interesting finding an alternative to avoid physical contact or to get an online job. Simply because other digital methods of paiement are still available. BTC is already popular for those who need it, i think it's too early to say that it will be widely accepted as official paiement process.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:23:20 PM
Merited by anthonytcm (1)

I'm not as optimistic in thinking that 2020 would be the year most governments would accept crypto as the break through technology. I do, however, believe there will be tremendous progress made towards accepting BTC payments very much in the same way as credit card payment.

A good example is how a municipality know for its ski resort in Swiss accepts BTC as payment for government services. You can find the source here (https://news.bitcoin.com/zermatt-bitcoin/).
This is the type of acceptance we would experience this year, not yet a global wide crypto payment acceptance.

2019, For example, it was the year of blockchain, as you can see the media in that year there were many articles talking about that, now there are many about governments planning and participating more in blockchain, each year has like a special topic, let's see what would be the main one next year.

Also, we have seen that in 2020 which we are now, many governments have imbibed with the mindsets of building a robust Blockchain technology for their respective countries. We have seen South Korea and North Korea among other nations around the world to start looking at the possibility of accepting Blockchain technology to better the life's of the citizens. 2020 will not only be for adoption of Bitcoin but also a global acceptance of Bitcoin, Blockchain and its technology.

anthonytcm

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:25:45 PM

Maybe so, I think that, rather than it being just 1 year with lots of countries adopting, it'll be a slow progression, we've already seen countries make steps in the right direction, I think this quarantine situation is also helping, have you noticed how many government processes that required you attend physically have moved online instead? It won't stop soon either!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: