Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hydro Labs Partners with Republic to Expand DeFi Globally in 2020  (Read 700 times)
werbackpepi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:23:14 AM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services. This partnership will be key in furthering adoption of DeFi services in 2020 through Hydro Labs products - Hydro Pay, Hydro Vault, and Hydro Drive. Republic will also assist the team with enterprise partnerships and fundraising using their global network, as well as rolling out go-to-market strategies.

Republic is part of the AngelList family of startup platforms, together with Product Hunt and CoinList, one of the most trusted online startup ecosystems in the world. Republic's crypto division is backed by Binance Labs and NEO which led a $12 million raise for them last year. Since their launch, Republic has raised over $200 million for start-ups that passed their due diligence process.

The Hydro Pay, Vault, and Drive ecosystem will allow Hydro Labs to offer a full suite of DeFi services to any user, merchant, financial institution or government anywhere in the world. These products will allow for blockchain secured payments, remittances, lending/borrowing, savings, KYC/AML, and identity management benefiting both the banked and the unbanked.

As a small, decentralized, company working with an extremely tight budget, we are proud of what we have achieved and what we have built. We do, however, have to take the next step to realize our full potential in this growing market and to achieve our mission of building a sustainable entity that builds on Hydro protocols. With the consulting, technical, legal and marketing expertise of the Republic team behind us, we believe we can do just that.

We look forward to working closely with Republic over the coming months.

Contact and Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hydro_Labs
Telegram: https://t.me/HydroLabsNews
If you want to chat you can also find the team hanging out in the Project Hydro channels;

Telegram: https://t.me/projecthydro
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/projecthydro
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/UTQQ54P
hiddphosicfi

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:26:26 PM

it is really impressive that a small company has received such support and you need to not miss your chance and implement the project to the full
Nelshosha

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:44:30 PM

this partnership will allow the project to develop quickly and become the most popular in this market . You have shown good results and I will continue to monitor the development of the project
LyQuocHoai72

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:59:05 PM

please tell us at what stage of development the platform is now and where you can see the road map for this year ?
textlipciasan

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:15:01 PM

as I understand it, this year we are waiting for a lot of changes and soon we will see the full growth of this project . At least the prospects are huge
irrapopova

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:29:46 PM

have your team conducted sales rounds before, or how did you raise money to develop the project ? I really would like to understand this now
LyQuocHoai72

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:49:44 PM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services.

This is really great news for the development of the project and I am sure that I will be able to see more news about it .
I am sure that the prospects will be huge . good luck to the team with the project implementation
textlipciasan

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:04:34 PM

It looks like there are a lot of changes waiting for us this year and I'm impressed with the team's performance . I think with such partners we will be able to see a flight to the moon this year
irrapopova

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:19:14 PM

now I really like it all and I will continue to monitor how the project is developing and I would also like to understand what you can offer for investors right now
zsyhljeknr5187

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:32:09 PM

I'm wondering when the decentralized storage will be launched and whether there are working prototypes at the moment ?
Nvxnn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:45:35 PM

now the team is showing a really great result and I am sure that there will be huge prospects for the growth of this project and you have proved that you can do something useful even with a limited budget
mohadofor

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:43:37 PM

now the team is showing a really great result and I am sure that there will be huge prospects for the growth of this project and you have proved that you can do something useful even with a limited budget
Yes the team showed a really good result and proved that even small promising startups have the right to develop
earanfafna

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:59:13 PM

Yes, I also really liked it and the fact that the team is doing something really useful says a lot.
that is they will soon get the maximum support
Jornkooy02

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:14:26 PM

Yes, I really liked it too, and I like the results the team is showing right now.
congratulations to the team and the project is really worth attention right now
barbosa6

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:30:23 PM

this partnership will allow the project to develop quickly and become the most popular in this market . You have shown good results and I will continue to monitor the development of the project

This is really amazing and I like how the project is developing right now .
I think I can buy tokens for me now and the prospects will be huge
hiddphosicfi

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:44:07 PM

It looks like there are a lot of changes waiting for us this year and I'm impressed with the team's performance . I think with such partners we will be able to see a flight to the moon this year

Yes the project will continue to develop and I really like what the team has shown and then they will have even more reputable partners and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
Jornkooy02

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:02:34 PM

please tell us what the cost of your services will be and when your services will be launched ?
I really would like to understand this for me
barbosa6

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:16:28 PM

you need to understand when all these services will be launched and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . This will be a really top project and it will be a really huge prospect
hiddphosicfi

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:31:55 PM

Jan 10, 2020 (Flonja via COMTEX) -- We are pleased to announce that following a comprehensive due diligence process, Hydro Labs has formed a partnership with Republic Advisory Services.

This is really great news for the development of the project and I am sure that I will be able to see more news about it .
I am sure that the prospects will be huge . good luck to the team with the project implementation

now everything is developing very quickly and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
I think I can learn more about the project and I want to do it in the near future
Jornkooy02

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:45:45 PM

I also continue to follow the project and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and this will be a really good opportunity . If there are offers for investors now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: