Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto Bull Run is Here!  (Read 1365 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:59:19 AM

It’s very difficult to say for now, but perhaps the bitcoin pump has already begun, we need to wait at least another month or two months and then it will be approximately clear, but at the moment a bull trend is visible for now and I hope this trend will be till the end of the year, because we have already been waiting for the growth of bitcoin and all altcoins long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssamotoev

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:01:28 AM

The market is getting mature and the game could have probably changed. I didn’t really expect that prices will rally in the first month of the year, but this is a good indication that the market really keeps on surprising regardless of what’s happening around the globe.
The market is gaining and even there's different incidents around the world we are keep seeing good momentum inside this industry.
It's good to see that investors and holders are both working to keep the value much stronger and trying to find new barrier, though
there are lots of possibilities and considerations a need of good assessment should always be there to lessen the risk.

Yeah I think since all whales are sitting at their places - crypto market won't be flushed away with some irl events.
It barely can go away anytime soon actually.
But the question is - will crypto become an alternative way to pay for things or will they stay as a gamble thing?
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:49:44 AM

Today Bitcoin price growth is incredible! It seems the bull run already started from the first month of 2020! Bitcoin price is 9K USD again, Chinese Lunar year is not affecting the crypto market anymore. The way Bitcoin price growing, it can hit 10K USD even before February! I strongly believe this is the Bull run and Bitcoin price will go to 15K USD before the halving! What is your opinion guys, share here!
I just posted on one thread that attaches Bitcoin bull run in Corona virus and now the lunar year,Bitcoin will be moving up now, it's expected because of the halving and the many updates the industry is receiving like Japan and China planning to create their own token and of course Facebook coming to the game, let's focus on the positive now, now that the great year of Bitcoin is finally here.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 08:57:54 AM

It’s very difficult to say for now, but perhaps the bitcoin pump has already begun, we need to wait at least another month or two months and then it will be approximately clear, but at the moment a bull trend is visible for now and I hope this trend will be till the end of the year, because we have already been waiting for the growth of bitcoin and all altcoins long time.
I dont think we need another month to all agree that bitcoin and other cryptos are having a bull run atm, because by then prices could have corrected themselves

and gone down. Afaik these markets send to be volatile sometimes and a consolidation can happen which might see the markets experience a bear trend but hopefully not because currently we have the chinese new year to thank for this uptrend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 09:07:19 AM

Today Bitcoin price growth is incredible! It seems the bull run already started from the first month of 2020! Bitcoin price is 9K USD again, Chinese Lunar year is not affecting the crypto market anymore. The way Bitcoin price growing, it can hit 10K USD even before February! I strongly believe this is the Bull run and Bitcoin price will go to 15K USD before the halving! What is your opinion guys, share here!
I just posted on one thread that attaches Bitcoin bull run in Corona virus and now the lunar year,Bitcoin will be moving up now, it's expected because of the halving and the many updates the industry is receiving like Japan and China planning to create their own token and of course Facebook coming to the game, let's focus on the positive now, now that the great year of Bitcoin is finally here.
isnt that lunar new year simillar to chinese year ? and i thought these events are contributing to the declines of the price .  facebook new coin were also dead long time ago  but the latest event which was corona virus , seem to have a good effect on bitcoin because price rose   . not to mention the coming halving also  . there good events are more compare to bad events so id say that the bitcoin will still continue to run a bull  , just a little more patience guys  we will get there  asap  .
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 09:26:47 AM

Yes, it will be very good if the growth of bitcoin and all altcoin can go on for a long time, because everyone has been waiting for this for a long time, and it is very noticeable that the current market trends have begun to increase, so that we can say is a good thing for now this.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:28:40 AM

well i think its just only the beginning of the great bull run that will happen this year. No one can stop this 2020 bullrun, cause i saw a tweet this day that binance was hack again but it was only a fud

MINISTR_E

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:56:48 AM

I do not think that you need to be so happy about the growth of bitcoin to $ 9,000, this is certainly encouraging but not optimistic for the whole year. I will be calm only when the price reaches $ 17-18 k.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:53:29 PM

The market is getting mature and the game could have probably changed. I didn’t really expect that prices will rally in the first month of the year, but this is a good indication that the market really keeps on surprising regardless of what’s happening around the globe.
The market is gaining and even there's different incidents around the world we are keep seeing good momentum inside this industry.
It's good to see that investors and holders are both working to keep the value much stronger and trying to find new barrier, though
there are lots of possibilities and considerations a need of good assessment should always be there to lessen the risk.
There's a lot of crisis happening all over the world but that does not affect the prices as we have seen in the market, we all know that there is tension between countries and some disasters happening all around the world and now there is a virus that is spreading but look how the prices stays, but I don't actually think that this is a bull run, maybe we have seen that the price pumps up since it was experienced downfall in the last few years. If we just continue to support every cryptocurrency and keep on holding what we bought, maybe we can keep the price like this. Have patience and goodness will come soon as we are continuing to support every project and avoiding panic selling. Investors must know that this is the best time to move.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:01:46 PM

well i think its just only the beginning of the great bull run that will happen this year. No one can stop this 2020 bullrun, cause i saw a tweet this day that binance was hack again but it was only a fud
such news is only a diversion of the market. but when the market is in a pretty strong condition right now it certainly won't be affected. the beginning of the bull might indeed be this time. we are just waiting for a few projects to successfully run their updates.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:29:32 PM

I do not think that you need to be so happy about the growth of bitcoin to $ 9,000, this is certainly encouraging but not optimistic for the whole year. I will be calm only when the price reaches $ 17-18 k.

you are a greedy person, we don't need to expect too high because it really gives a bigger chance the market is bearish again. indeed, high prices become the desire of many people here but if it ultimately only triggers the market to be bearish then such a desire is just greed

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:35:02 PM

This great development for bitcoin. Hopefully, this will not be a bulltrap again like what happened last year when BTC priced reached $14,000+ and eventually reverted back to the $6k level. Gonna hold on to my BTC right now and wait for its price to pump somemore. I'm confident that with the BTC halving this May, BTC will soar.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 02:35:50 PM

you are a greedy person, we don't need to expect too high because it really gives a bigger chance the market is bearish again. indeed, high prices become the desire of many people here but if it ultimately only triggers the market to be bearish then such a desire is just greed
There are many types of trader, Some trader can't be satisfied until their preferred price is reached. In my honest opinion, I can't call him greedy because we don't know if he's a long term holder or the one who bought bitcoin on its all-time high price. He's encouraging us but it doesn't mean we will follow him.
Cryptoakash123

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:38:25 PM

I don't think that crypto bull run is here because we can see here that bitcoin is still trying to go far from the resistance and trying to break the resistant so the bull run is yet to come.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:42:03 PM

The bull run to me can only be here when there's increase as well in altcoin market. If Btc surges alone, bull run hasn't started there has to be balance in both market.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:50:57 PM

There are many types of trader, Some trader can't be satisfied until their preferred price is reached. In my honest opinion, I can't call him greedy because we don't know if he's a long term holder or the one who bought bitcoin on its all-time high price. He's encouraging us but it doesn't mean we will follow him.
that's because everyone has their way of trading. their predictions and analyzes that lead them to make decisions. there is no greedy word but what is certain is based on the best analysis done by the trader.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:51:57 PM

I could day bull run is here, when bitcoin reach 10, 000$ each. In this, price we can breathe well for sure. And lot of us too anyhow get profit on this anyway. As time goes by also the price from time to time was increasing too were it is really a good sign to all bitcoin holders though some of the altcoins in the market are dumped their price but for sure once bitcoin price dump a bit the alts turn price will bounce too for sure.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:03:11 PM

I could day bull run is here, when bitcoin reach 10, 000$ each. In this, price we can breathe well for sure. And lot of us too anyhow get profit on this anyway. As time goes by also the price from time to time was increasing too were it is really a good sign to all bitcoin holders though some of the altcoins in the market are dumped their price but for sure once bitcoin price dump a bit the alts turn price will bounce too for sure.
All depend on bitcoin. Whatever happened with altcoin and as long as bitcoin keeps its bullish trend and altcoin will find about that. Some get dumped caused by they lack of progress and you can even try to see that by visit their telegram group and talk some people were actively chatting on there.
Bitcoin dump and altcoin too.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:05:53 PM

Good thing here is that, this price growth alone isn't the very cause of halving as it is just coming yet. So, possibly, if this price increase keeps on growing till halving came in effect we might be able to see a better best market environment not for the bitcoin itself, but for the whole crypto space - altcoins, and stuff. However the thing, we knew on top of this, that market fluctuates. Thus, increase stuff I've been talking till halving, well, possible but ain't solid.

But this is a solid thing, we can be ever be proud of, as of the moment. Though this 2020, we just jump by $2000 run, from $7k - $9k, and Januray hasn't been closed yet, it is totally a big gain man. No need to be neutral here though, such 1 month run had been totally quite fine that once again, we can be proud of.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:22:35 PM

Yes bitcoin hit the $9,000 in which it is really a good news for us here in the crypto community but the thing is, it is very early to judge the bull run or the bullishness of the bitcoin because until now we don't know if this would probably will continue and this is the thing why I say that it is very early to say that the bullrun will coming again right now.
Your assumption of having the $10,000 at the peak was a hard to say but there is a chance that it really pump in that peak but we still don't know if this continues because bitcoin's value right now are just stable in $9,300 so it would be really hard to speculate it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███