Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to invest in Dash coin?  (Read 385 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:13:46 PM

I've been holding a significant share of Dash ever since and firmly believe in the project's future value. I'm not saying it will definitely be the best or most valuable but, the more I learn in crypto and see where the Dash project is going reaffirms my confidence in the project even more. I almost don't care about price right now because I see huge things for Dash in the future and can't even fathom the final value in years to come. I only see a way undervalued technology, team, and community for the time being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:24:31 PM

I'm very sure Dash will Bullish again in the future..  I see Dash Developer is very active on social media to spread the news about Dash.  ATH Dash is around $ 1,642. (Dec 20, 2017) Dash will definitely return to that price.  very good for investing some Dash.

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:03:04 PM

For sure this is not a moment to be getting into it. Most of the profit has been made and you are late to the party. You will be under constant pressure of people who ride on 'in profit' stop loses and can dump any time. Now the trade has much worse risk reward ratio than before and is not much better than 50/50 or a coin toss.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:38:26 PM

I'm very sure Dash will Bullish again in the future..  I see Dash Developer is very active on social media to spread the news about Dash.  ATH Dash is around $ 1,642. (Dec 20, 2017) Dash will definitely return to that price.  very good for investing some Dash.
the market is indeed quite good. the supportive merchant community is also quite large. when the project still has development in the future there will certainly be a moment when he returns to the top. but if you just follow the current market movements there will be no special pump for DASH.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:16:26 PM

Dash long term (monthly interval) price trend on Poloniex

Price in BTC value
RSI
MACD

Source : tradingview

I have a feeling Dash will have a very good 2020.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:54:46 PM

It is still very difficult to predict altcoins, we can only be on a better side of prediction when bitcoin breaks the ATH and other altcoins response correspond in the same vein. However, I dont believe it can make the predicted price this year, very far from it. 
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:14:45 AM

Dash will do extremely well over the next coming years, no question about it.
Decentralized masternode network with privacy features. What's not to like here? Scarce supply as well!

Another project to keep an eye on, almost as old as Dash is Blocknet. Masternode coin as well, scarce supply, but with a few other focus points, decentralization being the main one.

Blocknet launched the first functional DEX, and is working on decentralized oracles as well. It performed insanely well the past week, so it's definitely a project to keep an eye on as well!
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:20:38 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 08:45:07 AM by qwizzie

Dash will do extremely well over the next coming years, no question about it.
Decentralized masternode network with privacy features. What's not to like here? Scarce supply as well!

This is true, according coinmarketcap Dash has a circulating supply of 9.3 million DASH.
However the Combined Masternode Collateral (Number of masternodes x 1000 Dash) is 4.6 million Dash.

Which means that Dash circulating supply is actually a lot lower then most people think it is.
Dash circulating supply (taking into account the combined masternode collateral) is 4,7 million Dash.

Dash also has a yearly reduction of its blockrewards of -7.1% (next one scheduled in 3 months), which means less Dash supply
will be generated each year.  

Dash inflation rate is currently at 7.5%, which is a bit higher then older cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, that have (by now) a much smaller inflation rate.
It will take Dash about six / seven years to reach Bitcoin's current inflation rate (3.7%)

Sources :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/
http://178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png
https://stats.masternode.me/network-report/309594

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:41:17 AM

The masternode ever on this industry, but now I have to spend at least 1000 dash as a requiriment. Seeing the all time high for this coin was $1600 and I think it is an easy price to be reached when the bull run comes. I believe this coin is really potential to choose as an investment place. The investor of dash has got 9000% for its return of investment so if ask worth or not worth I will anwer this coin is really worth to be invested. Moreover if we look its price is really low, based on coinmsrketcap dash just have $126 so you can buy it right now.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:10:13 PM

It is still very difficult to predict altcoins, we can only be on a better side of prediction when bitcoin breaks the ATH and other altcoins response correspond in the same vein. However, I dont believe it can make the predicted price this year, very far from it. 
of course, the market needs adjustments and a high balance to be able to get ATH again. even after halving bitcoin, of course, it requires market adjustments to survive and continue to strengthen. we try to wait for that moment to happen at the end of the year after halving is run.

Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:54:19 PM

I'm focused on Low-caps such as RYO because I believe they can perform better than big caps.
They are undervalued and haven't released there potential yet so people who missed Bitcoin early can invest in these types of coins because they can pump 10x-50x anytime. And another reason is low-cap privacy coins are in talks so the adoption chances are high there. Dyor and see what other people are afraid to see, the choice is all yours.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:36:19 PM

Depends on who that stash goes to actually. If you want to invest into Dash and you are not going for a masternode then it makes no sense, if you are going to have a masternode and print more dash in return that is a great investment, it is like telling a HUGE bitcoin miner that they can't really invest into bitcoin, these dudes are the ones that mine the bitcoin, it is even cheaper to them to own 1 bitcoin than it is to average person so it is a great investment for them, same for DASH, if you have one masternode that means DASH is a great investment for you, you will get it cheaper and cheaper over time and that means in the short term and in the long term you will be in profit, at least in better shape than people who just buy dash.

However, if you are not going for a masternode, no need to invest into few dash coins for profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:43:20 PM

actually did not rule out the possibility also to $ 1100 because it had recorded touching $ 1400, but for this year it was very heavy it seems far to go to $ 1100 because the market is uncertain.
not worth it to invest. just my opinion
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:19:59 PM

I remember the value of dash was great during the year 2017 when we had a massive bull run. Dash was among the best 5 practising projects in the cryptocurrency space. I'm also of the opinion that the value of dash would experience a substantial increase before the end of the year.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:44:29 PM

DASH is predicted to be close to $1100 by the end of 2020. Predicting a long-term future for Dash coin, the price may reach $5000 in the next five years.
Several crypto experts assume that the dash coin price will rise high in the upcoming months.

What's your take on this?

Firstly, it's wise to invest on dash coin. The dash coin has formerly traded in very high prices and it was more pronounced during the bull run of 2017. This simply shows that the project is unique and has the potential to increase massively in its value. Its a good investment option to me.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:50:10 PM

My belief and understanding, every long-existing decentralized cryptocurrency that still maintain to be among top 100 coins on capital market worth to invest in but we're in bitcoin season now and the best coin to invest in now is bitcoin.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:53:01 PM

DASH is predicted to be close to $1100 by the end of 2020. Predicting a long-term future for Dash coin, the price may reach $5000 in the next five years.
Several crypto experts assume that the dash coin price will rise high in the upcoming months.

What's your take on this?

No one knows!

If you can risk out your money on putting some on DASH then its your choice.Its really hard to conclude things up even if we do talk about BTC.

Nothing is certain in talks of future but somehow i do have some positive impressions towards Dash compared any other alts in the market.
Actually im holding some of it but not totally focus on accumulating that much.

My choice or focus is always on BTC though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:01:40 PM

Of course, DASH is a worthy coin for investment. This year my bet on DASH and Monero from all of the privacy coins. Though 1100$ seems quite high for DASH, my prediction is 450-500 USD in future. If bitcoin price sets a new high, then 400$ is very possible for DASH. This coin is a gem no doubt, so, of course, it is worthy to invest.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:12:24 PM

dash is one those good ol coins  but i cant seem to see dash present on other platforms  .

dash hyped are also faded a long time ago  but being one of the top coins means the coin still have the potential to climb those amount stated on the op   .  knowing that dash already have a good price point  .  it isnt questionable already if dash is a good coin to invest or not because obviously it is  but ofc there are much better alternatives than this one  .
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:27:09 PM

$1,100? That's far enough, I wonder what would be the price of bitcoin itself for dash to reach that price though. Well, dash had a good one month run having a $40 last January 3, upto now having $114 this time I am posting this, having a  +185.08% of increase. But the thing is how long it will last? Though dash is at some point dependent on bitcoin's movement, we can on the other hand conclude that, once bitcoin market start to soar, it will set dash price on a high standard. Based on the past, bullrun starts to happen after a year when halving started. Thus, may be this $1,100 speculation might be able to see somewhere in 2021, imo.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: