Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove the bad influencer from your life!  (Read 2157 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:21:39 AM

the simple thing to do if you are newbie is just following the chart, never believe on people, whoever it is. if you want to trust people, just trust closer, or do research on every people. but the best part is just believe yourself
But I think for beginners it is difficult to do because they do not really understand and understand what cryptocurrency is or should be done in cryptocurrency and I think for beginners they will be confused to start from where and the easiest way is to ask the opinions of others but sometimes these people actually take the opportunity to fool the beginners and take advantage for themselves because they know the beginners will certainly be easy to believe what they say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:06:35 PM

There are still people like that, They always spread FUD, bad news, etc. of course they have purpose for what they are doing, such as getting low price, crypto hater, etc
all we can do is educating our self. trying to keep logical when there is bad thing like that

I know that's not easy to do, bcz crypto is full of that shit. But im sure if we are serious, we can!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:57:53 PM

Agree with what you say, do not easily believe by the words of others who are not necessarily the truth they only issue empty talk, believe yourself with confidence do not be easily carried away by the flow that is not true if you do not want to regret later when looking at the price of bitcoin on the market  exchange

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:33:55 PM

This is the time, everyone should remove the bad influencer, fudder, negative minded people from life! When bitcoin had a long bear run, even when it's price was 7K USD, many people kept saying the price will be 5000, 3000 very soon, sell now and get out! But a true believer knows that Bitcoin price will bounce back soon or later. Now we are in a good position in the crypto world, so, this is the time to ignore fudders and keep confidence in yourself. Today CZ tweeted about it and that was very related to me. The negative preacher can break us a lot, so ignore them from now!

I am someone who first collected cryptocurrencies more than 3 years ago. I have seen the ups and downs of crypto, and based on that I would say that the situation is not as simple as you may claim it to be. No one want to sell their BTC or other crypto holdings at relatively low prices. But then, it depends on the individual. What if the prices fall by another 50% and stays there for 2-3 years (similar to what happened in 2014-15)?. What will be the case, if an user is having household expenses and utility bills to take care of, and he doesn't have any savings other than crypto?
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:38:01 PM

This is the time, everyone should remove the bad influencer, fudder, negative minded people from life! When bitcoin had a long bear run, even when it's price was 7K USD, many people kept saying the price will be 5000, 3000 very soon, sell now and get out! But a true believer knows that Bitcoin price will bounce back soon or later. Now we are in a good position in the crypto world, so, this is the time to ignore fudders and keep confidence in yourself. Today CZ tweeted about it and that was very related to me. The negative preacher can break us a lot, so ignore them from now!

I am someone who first collected cryptocurrencies more than 3 years ago. I have seen the ups and downs of crypto, and based on that I would say that the situation is not as simple as you may claim it to be. No one want to sell their BTC or other crypto holdings at relatively low prices. But then, it depends on the individual. What if the prices fall by another 50% and stays there for 2-3 years (similar to what happened in 2014-15)?. What will be the case, if an user is having household expenses and utility bills to take care of, and he doesn't have any savings other than crypto?

That's right, that's why we should be ready always and we should always know what we are doing, let's move on with the negative things that we have done in the past, let's learned from our mistakes, ignore any kinds of FUD but still know how to do research.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:42:00 PM

indeed the situation will definitely not be as easy as it says, because each individual has different abilities. and for the problem of selling at low prices, I think they did it out of panic because I know that not everyone can accept it if they lose a small percentage of their funds.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:47:44 PM

That's right, that's why we should be ready always and we should always know what we are doing, let's move on with the negative things that we have done in the past, let's learned from our mistakes, ignore any kinds of FUD but still know how to do research.
we have to learn from the mistakes we made in the past. but sometimes when we obey our emotions and ambitions they are no longer thought of. we learn to get the best in this market but sometimes we forget that all greed and ignorance can make us lose the opportunity to profit.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:02:24 PM

Those price predictions might have been made comparing with the previous year's market movements. Last year by now the price was low to $5000, and the same grew gradually from the second quarter of the year. This year the growth pattern differs from the previous year, mostly we'll experience a price above $10k soon. People will be there with positivity and negativity about the market. It is our responsibility to take positive things about the market.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:27:04 PM

well said. most times influencers might get us to make the wrong move. i strongly believed in my instinct. if i loose, i loose and if i win let me win. that is my stand in everything. i always strive to put in my best. and make sure it works out for me. most time IT FAILED. what matters, how to bound back to doing what i do best.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:55:41 PM

Much better to listen to experts opinion always. They are more experienced and knows what to do. But sometimes they also make mistakes in decision making. Its better you decide for yourself and not blame others for your failures I think. There will always be fud. In the end of the day, its still up to you.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:24:06 PM

and that is the importance for anyone to think optimistically and believe in every decision you have made. I personally do not easily trust anyone, I prefer to examine the results myself and for me BTC is a safe and profitable investment and avoid the risk of loss.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:01:44 AM

I don’t need to be told. I have unfollowed a lot of them and that includes John McAfee who keeps posting some BS that pisses me off!

First of all he said that he’s going to expose Satoshi Nakamoto if he doesn’t show himself, and later he claimed that he’s afraid of a lawsuit, such a dumb move Roll Eyes instead of saying that he doesn’t know who he is. And next one he started making some wild speculations for 2019 and we waited till 2019 was over and we never saw any move or increase to the level he predicted. He’s not the only one that has done this wild speculations thing, there are lots of them and I don’t have their time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:29:17 AM

Negativity is a bad influence for anyone in the cryptocurrency industry. There's no perfect indicator for the futuristic value of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, so instead of looking out for the worst, why not focus on the best.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:51:43 AM

It is normal to see the bad influencer in cryptocurrency because they don't like crypto, and they want people to stay away from crypto. But it will happen to many people if people can search and have the right information about crypto, and they still believe in crypto. I already ignore people who say that bitcoin will end in a short time because, like other people, I believe that bitcoin will rise again, and it will bring a change for my life. We don't have to listen to them, and we need to stay away from them because they tell the wrong thing about bitcoin. Perhaps, they disappointed with bitcoin because they cannot make money from bitcoin. They want other people to follow them, and that people want to spread bad news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:58:43 PM

don't even think about what the FUDers say, after all they say it without a definite basis. Who can guarantee the success or destruction of bitcoin?
The proof is whether they know and care about the rise of Bitcoin in the past few years. in my opinion they were just jealous because they could not feel the impact of the increase in bitcoin that year. So forget them and stay focused and optimistic about Bitcoin and its development

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

I do not believe there are good or bad influencers
Every man has their opinion or a suggestion either good or bad,

It is up to each individual to evaluate the words, compare it logically and do what is right.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:42:03 PM

I do not believe there are good or bad influencers
Every man has their opinion or a suggestion either good or bad,

It is up to each individual to evaluate the words, compare it logically and do what is right.

We should always keep in mind that this crypto world is very unpredictable and that no one can predict correctly what will crypto be like in the next days, months or years. Stay away from all those fuds and keep positive even when a lot of people are turning their backs on crypto particularly with the previous bearish season. Success won't come to you unless you never start believing on your own self.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:43:47 PM

Everyone should have an opinion for themselves. There will never be a time public opinion will be the same, we all should try to listen to themselves and do what's pleasing to themselves.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:54:46 PM

Everyone should have an opinion for themselves. There will never be a time public opinion will be the same, we all should try to listen to themselves and do what's pleasing to themselves.
I should remember you if a very important thing to believe in our due diligence. We are having a brain to think about that. Me personally will never try to believe in others caused by we didn't know what was agenda behind them. What we must to do to analyze anything before try to take an action.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:13:17 PM

It's good to have bad influencers around you, this way you will want to put in more effort and proving them wrong will be your highest target, bad influencers are helping to unleash your true capabilities, when they tell you it won't work look them right in their eye and tell them it will, keep hammering towards what you believe in

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: