Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request, 0.025 BTC  (Read 314 times)
theghostok (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:25:36 PM

Hi! I'm just short until payday. I don't have collateral in crypto, but I can prove I'm waiting for this crypto payment to go thru. That's about USD 500 in NAS (which I can quickly trade for BTC or ETH).

Edit: Inside the project page there's a reference to a github project. Well, I just uploaded a quick repo here, to prove I own the mentioned account. Also, I have some NFT I'm willing to transfer to my lender; I think twitterbot.eth is a valuable asset nowadays.

ETH.Town was always a scam, I alerted you, you didn't listen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:37:43 PM

Hi! I'm just short until payday. I don't have collateral in crypto, but I can prove I'm waiting for this crypto payment to go thru. That's about USD 500 in NAS (which I can quickly trade for BTC or ETH).

Edit: Inside the project page there's a reference to a github project. Well, I just uploaded a quick repo here, to prove I own the mentioned account. Also, I have some NFT I'm willing to transfer to my lender; I think twitterbot.eth is a valuable asset nowadays.

No matter what do you think or believe about a project, only one thing matters. Its current value and not any possible future ones, which in most cases ends to 0.
Better to wait for your "crypto payment" and do whatever you want to do then. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
theghostok (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:51:50 PM

No matter what do you think or believe about a project, only one thing matters. Its current value and not any possible future ones, which in most cases ends to 0.
Better to wait for your "crypto payment" and do whatever you want to do then. Cool

Huh You didn't say anything, lol. Do I believe in Nebulas? Of course. Do I need money? That's the reason I asked for a loan. If I asked for a loan is because I need money now, not the next week when I'm getting paid anyway. If I had collateral, I'll be using it to pay for the things I need right now, like food.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:11:33 PM

Huh You didn't say anything, lol. Do I believe in Nebulas? Of course. Do I need money? That's the reason I asked for a loan. If I asked for a loan is because I need money now, not the next week when I'm getting paid anyway. If I had collateral, I'll be using it to pay for the things I need right now, like food.

Oh, now you want this "loan" for food... What's next, your rent or your bills?! Cheesy
Just answer this simple question. Why would someone give you money without any guarantee that he will get them back?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
theghostok (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:25:14 PM

Oh, now you want this "loan" for food... What's next, your rent or your bills?! Cheesy
Just answer this simple question. Why would someone give you money without any guarantee that he will get them back?

I'm offering some sort of guarantee. I exposed my identity. I linked to a project that I completed, but I'm waiting for it to be marked as complete. I'll get paid in less than 10 days, but I need to cover for some expenses right now. If I had liquidity in form of collateral, I wouldn't be asking for a loan here. Tongue

Why would someone give me money without any guarantee? Well, because lending is a risky operation where you get a high return in just a few days. And now while I'm typing it, I see that I forgot to state the amount I'm willing to pay back, and when. Silly me.

Well, I'm willing to pay 0.035 BTC in 10 days top. And yes, I'll be buying food, because I need to cover for some expenses like I said, and also I'll get paid about Feb 4. Nope, I'm not going to use the loan to gamble on a margin trade like most people do.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:29:04 PM

I'm offering some sort of guarantee. I exposed my identity. I linked to a project that I completed, but I'm waiting for it to be marked as complete. I'll get paid in less than 10 days, but I need to cover for some expenses right now. If I had liquidity in form of collateral, I wouldn't be asking for a loan here. Tongue

Why would someone give me money without any guarantee? Well, because lending is a risky operation where you get a high return in just a few days. And now while I'm typing it, I see that I forgot to state the amount I'm willing to pay back, and when. Silly me.

Well, I'm willing to pay 0.035 BTC in 10 days top. And yes, I'll be buying food, because I need to cover for some expenses like I said, and also I'll get paid about Feb 4. Nope, I'm not going to use the loan to gamble on a margin trade like most people do.

And what do all of this have to do with the lender?

You offering a guarantee of future income is not valid as a form of collateral. The lender still has to take your word for it that you will pay forward the future income, and that you will obtain the future income that you say you will be getting in the first place.

Furthermore, I hope you realise that collateralised loans are very common for a range of purposes, including when you don't want to cash out a certain investment but need liquidity or want to short a certain coin.

All you have right now is your reputation, which isn't a lot considering that you're just a junior member. I'm sorry, but we've seen too many instances of people failing to pay back on no collateral loans, even for prominent users of the forum (like xetsr).
theghostok (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:42:49 PM

And what do all of this have to do with the lender?

You offering a guarantee of future income is not valid as a form of collateral. The lender still has to take your word for it that you will pay forward the future income, and that you will obtain the future income that you say you will be getting in the first place.

Furthermore, I hope you realise that collateralised loans are very common for a range of purposes, including when you don't want to cash out a certain investment but need liquidity or want to short a certain coin.

All you have right now is your reputation, which isn't a lot considering that you're just a junior member. I'm sorry, but we've seen too many instances of people failing to pay back on no collateral loans, even for prominent users of the forum (like xetsr).

Wait, I didn't say I have no collateral. I own several NFT here: https://opensea.io/accounts/0xc12df5f402a8b8beaea49ed9bad9c95fccbfe907, which I can transfer to my lender. I know it's not a conventional collateral in the sense it's not really liquid, but still.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:58:31 PM

Wait, I didn't say I have no collateral. I own several NFT here: https://opensea.io/accounts/0xc12df5f402a8b8beaea49ed9bad9c95fccbfe907, which I can transfer to my lender. I know it's not a conventional collateral in the sense it's not really liquid, but still.

You really don't seem to understand how loans work here.

First of all, without valid collateral you will not get a loan, regardless of your story, documents, future income and all other bullshit that thousands have tried before you.

I doubt that you would accept a loan that it will be in an account but you can't withdraw it or use it in any way. Than why a lender would accept a "collateral" that it's not really liquid?

The only thing that you will get here, without a valid collateral, is a negative trust placed on your account so stop pushing this and lock this topic.
theghostok (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:59:58 PM

I doubt that you would accept a loan that it will be in an account but you can't withdraw it or use it in any way. Than why a lender would accept a "collateral" that it's not really liquid?
You can use ENS right away.
The only thing that you will get here, without a valid collateral, is a negative trust placed on your account so stop pushing this and lock this topic.
Seriously, a threat? Negative internet points from a forum that's getting too old to even understand NFT? By all means, sink my account to hell with negative trust. I ain't no locking this account.

Oh, before I start receiving such “negative trust”, two things: I'll save this to the internet archive, as it's the most hilarious threat I've received, and the other thing: you want a high ROI without the risk. There's a name for that.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:22:46 PM

Oh, before I start receiving such “negative trust”, two things: I'll save this to the internet archive, as it's the most hilarious threat I've received,...

Great to hear that you will and save us from the trouble. Cool

you want a high ROI without the risk. There's a name for that.

ROI on a loan? Maybe you have some mental illness and you confuse loans with HYIP's or scam ICO's...
Bottom line is either you lock your thread or you don't, nobody will grand you a loan without proper and valuable collateral and NFT isn't among them.

As for red trust: Negative - You think that trading with this person is high-risk.
Yes, I do.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 09:16:06 AM

Seriously, a threat?
If you were going to need money you would not feel it as a threat but handle it logically, which you have failed to do so.

Negative internet points from a forum that's getting too old to even understand NFT?
Your conclusion of why negative trust might be given is wrong. Asking a non-collateral loan from an account with no prior trade feedback is risky. It is done to alert newbies from getting scammed.

By all means, sink my account to hell with negative trust. I ain't no locking this account.
Of course, you are a troll. Cheesy

Oh, before I start receiving such “negative trust”, two things: I'll save this to the internet archive, as it's the most hilarious threat I've received,
Attention-whore much?

and the other thing: you want a high ROI without the risk. There's a name for that.
Visit your local bank an pawn some valuable if you have any if you are in dire need.

I have heard that platforms like Celsius and Nexo are giving out loans for altcoins as collateral. Not sure if NFTs are accepted there. Now use your sane judgement: if they dont accept NFTs as collateral what make you think p2p lenders here would?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:09:42 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

Now use your sane judgement

He can't, he's retarded, as I have explained to him that asking for a no collateral loan will result in a negative feedback placed on his account, as specified on the forum rules (not even by me as I'm not DT) and he thought it was a threat.

I feel sorry for this guy, living in his fantasy world.
FunnyMonk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:49:06 AM

Good luck bro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: