Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Midas.Investments: Ecosystem for Passive Income in Crypto  (Read 1003 times)
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 05:34:36 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 07:39:32 AM by Midas.Investments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allok1

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:48:26 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 08:41:08 PM by allok1

Im one of investors at Midas.investments and Im telling you, platform is awesome, its very comfortable that you can use your POS coins at exchange without loosing your rewards. Plus midas coin is groving. They are quite young but very very perspecrive. You can start earn at platform with just one coin (any of almost 50 coins). Sorry for my English Smiley just try it.
Activate your burnout and take profit from any other burn till you die Wink
https://midas.investments/burnout?p=6QqbS8H7Xt
devesh.g

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:21:53 PM

The MIDAS universe is expanding and it looks like it should have a great future ahead!

Activating burnout would be the easiest way to invest!

Here's a link for easy access!

https://midas.investments/burnout?p=ywkiiLxhhY
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:12:46 PM

I've been using Midas for about 6 months. So far so good.

There are few things which should be mentioned by my experience:

pros:
1. They have a perfectly working masternode hosting platform ( with shared nodes as well.) If you lock 350 Midas coin, than all MN hosting is free until 350 Midas coins are held
2. They have a nice burn program, which could give you a nince income in long term
3. They created a BTC reward platform, which gives you 15% reward /year for  BTC held on Midas BTC platform. (1 BTC/person max, and 10 BTC in overall)
4. They have a working exchange.

contras:
1. Because BTC withdrawal happen manually, sometimes you should wait a few hours before it lands to your wallet. However i have to mention, i always got my coins.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:52:20 PM

i have been using midas investment masternode services around 2018 - 2019 when masternode coin is very popular, so far my experiance on midas investment is very good,
their support is very respondsive & helpfully, i hope this exchange will hit top 10 on coinmarketcaps or coingecko, also please dont list any scam coin like how crypto bridge do .
atlease ask coin developer to do kyc before their coin get listed on Midas Exchange to avoid your community lost money and leave midas investment like how CB community leave their exchange because to much listing scam masternode coin  Grin

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
deoxygen

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:52:40 PM

I've been in the crypto space now for over 3 years and i have lost large amounts of $$$ to scams, shitcoins, CEX's and failed projects.

Thankfully one of my early picks was $MIDAS and boy am I happy to have stuck by this excellent MN hosting service. As one can see today, they have grown to so much more than just a plain hosting service. The speed and ease of use set it apart from the rest and the fact that they survived this prolonged bear market together with their ability to come up with new tools and features have really shown how strong the team is.  Wink

And now, we are celebrating their new addition to the platform, their very own exchange which unlike any other exchange out there, offers a live linkup to your own wallets, meaning all your coins are actively producing stakes and mining rewards while being available to trade on the exchange!  Shocked

This is a great addition both to the MIDAS ecosystem and to the crypto space in general. This alone has the potential to make MIDAS the best coin to buy as of right now!  Shocked Shocked

To all the Midas crew, thanks for your great work so far and please continue with the same stamina! Lips sealed Cool Smiley

For anyone thinking of joining MIDAS and using the Burnout feature, please use my referral link that will benefit both you and me  Smiley

https://midas.investments/burnout?p=Ig3cyWwQLl

Smiley

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:54:08 PM

Seems that the feedback are positive here. Might want to look closer into this project. I hope those feedbacks are not by any means influenced by midas staff and they are stating pure review from their experience.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:49:59 AM

What's the need of a new thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096375.0

I can see that thread are still being updated with news, so you need to lock the old one because bitcointalk don't allow multiple threads opened for the same project at once.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
allok1

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:22:02 AM

Seems that the feedback are positive here. Might want to look closer into this project. I hope those feedbacks are not by any means influenced by midas staff and they are stating pure review from their experience.

Look, this is an announcement from Midas.investments discord:
"We completed the announcement of Midas exchange on BTT.
In it, you will learn:
 about all Midas products
:Exchange
:Platform
:Midas Coin
:Lock-In
:Burn-Out
: Market problems for today and their solutions
:Ease of purchase
:Lack of liquidity
:Declining user base
:High listing fees
:Fake volumes

:link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221429.msg53724870#msg53724870

Since there is an audience that is currently not familiar with us, we ask you to write a review in the comments under our post :pen_ballpoint: .

So you will help the development of the project and make Midas even stronger, which will help you increase your income with the help of our features.
We thank you for joining us on this journey and remember to spread the word about Midas exchange!"

So we (users,  Midas investors) are here to support our project(which is really groving up) we want to show it to world. Anybody can say what he wants. Feedbacks are for real, we have no profits for this.
I,m quite new investor, joined Midas community about 4 months ago.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:36:02 PM

Thanks to all those who leave honest reviews about Midas. We thank our investors for being with us and help people who are not familiar with us look at the project rationally.
For you, our dear investors, we have prepared a gift:

♦️ Win the exclusive golden Midas coin!

With the arrival of the 2-year anniversary stream we prepared a special gift for our community: the handcrafted exclusive golden and silver Midas coins!

We will give away a few of those during the stream on this Sunday at 7 PM UTC!
Winner gets this awesome coin and a free shipping to anywhere he needs it!

Make sure to do not miss it and win the most exclusive thing Midas ever did!

Subscribe to our socials and YouTube channel to be right in time!
🔗 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p37emWW0RE42hKmsBwCpg
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 01:11:58 PM

🔴As you know, recently Simulacrum listed to Midas.

We interviewed the developers and found out
♦️why should people invest in SCM,
♦️what is the biggest weakness of the project and
♦️what does the future hold for SCM in 2020?

🔗 https://medium.com/@midasinvestments/simulacrum-lists-on-midas-270d6a341ecf

Do not forget to clap 50 times (by pressing the clap button) and subscribe to our social medias and Medium!
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 03:12:13 PM

We really asked our investors to leave a comment under this post. However, this is everyone’s choice and no one will receive any reward for it so you can be sure that comments are real.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 12:36:55 PM

Project updates for today:

Some news about Fline`s platform

Ask a question for the Sunday's stream to win the exclusive Midas coin!

During the stream I will be answering the most interesting questions from the community!
The best question will receive a prize of the one shiny 30 gram silver/gold Midas coin. Limited 2-year Midas anniversary edition.
The delivery is on us.

If the questions picked will be similar for many users, the first one who asked it will receive the prize!

To ask the question and participate, please, fill this form:
https://forms.gle/ZPd5W2sZS3PAwReS8

...And join our stream that will be hosted on the official YouTube channel of Midas.Investments on Sunday 7 PM UTC.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p37emWW0RE42hKmsBwCpg

This is the great way to ask about our plans, learn more about the platform and basically anything you wanted to know.

Make sure to join the stream and participate in this giveaway!

Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 05:18:29 PM

🔴 Management of SIN on Midas - update

The easiest way to familiarize yourself with the latest Midas updates is our Medium blog with the ability to view instantly through the Telegram

🔗 https://medium.com/@midasinvestments/management-of-sin-on-midas-update-4659af72d4af
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 12:13:34 PM

🔴 The 2-year anniversary stream starts in 7 hours!

Make sure to join in to participate in the awesome event, where we will be talking about our past, present and future.

You still can ask me a question, which I will answer on the stream. The best question will be rewarded with our 2-year anniversary exclusive Midas coin!

🔗 To ask the question and participate just fill this form:
https://forms.gle/ZPd5W2sZS3PAwReS8

We will also giveaway a few of this bad boys on the stream. The only two conditions is to be on the stream and to have a Lock-in enabled.

The delivery is on us!

🔗 The stream will be hosted in 7 hours (7 pm UTC) on our official YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p37emWW0RE42hKmsBwCpg
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 09:33:16 AM

🔴The stream recording is on the channel!

Catch up on everything we were talking about during the stream. You will learn about the upcoming developments and future plans. You will get the answers for the most of questions you have about the project.

There are timecodes for your convenience in the description. Do not forget to like and subscribe to our channel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rxV0s0yM

Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 09:14:24 AM

🔴Yesterday a weekly InstantBuy report was published on our Discord server.
Today it appeared on our blog. You can view the weekly report by clicking on the link:

🔗 https://blog.midas.investments/2020/02/04/instantbuy-weekly-report-27-01-20-02-02-20/
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 05:22:27 PM

🔴 Three announcements about the platform in one!

♦️ 1. Starting from today the BTC withdrawal will be processed twice per day. 10:00-12:00 UTC and 20:00-22:00 UTC. We still do manual verification of each withdrawal. It allows us to validate balances and stability of the system.

♦️2. You can earn 15% annual rate on BTC simply by depositing BTC on the top share in the list (instead of the balance in your profile). We can achieve this amount by earning on loan providers (like Celcius) and paying from our pocket.

The amount of total btc deposited is still pretty low (under 10 BTC) and it takes approx. 0.01 BTC per week to cover this. This is our way to provide stable investment instrument for our users. Over time with the increase of the total balance, we will reduce the percentage, so do not miss the opportunity.

We also change the minimum investment amount to 0.01 BTC. The payments are made each Friday.

♦️3. Additional investment instrument is to be a holder of two Midas masternodes!

Every investor that have more than 5000 Midas coins on their balance will receive +10% of their weekly rewards every Friday. For example: If you have received 100 coins per week, you will receive 10 more on Friday. This is our way to say thank you for believing in our project.

We will close this opportunity next month with our upcoming exchange scaling!
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 07:55:49 PM

🔴 The last regular report from Trevor

Midas will be able to list any coin, 2-years anniversary stream, the vote winners, the blog released and new BTT thread

🔗 https://blog.midas.investments/2020/02/04/midas-will-be-able-to-list-any-coin-2-years-anniversary-stream-the-vote-winners-the-blog-released-and-new-btt-thread/
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 12:41:26 PM

🔴 Midas updated Burn-out! From now the function cost reduced from 600 to 300 MIDAS!

We canceled Lock-In’s mandatory connection to activate the Burn-out function, so now, to activate the Burnout, you need half as many coins - 300 MIDAS instead of 600 MIDAS.

Also the referral payout for Burn-out is doubled and now reaches 150 MIDAS for one referral.
This is 50% of your initial investment!
This means that in order to recoup the investment in Burn-out, it is enough to activate the function by only two people through your referral link!
In case your account supports Burn-out, with each new activation, your income grows about one and a half times!

Burn-out is now more accessible for everyone!

If you still have questions regarding this news, lets discuss it in our chat 💬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: