Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best project for investing in 2020?  (Read 1825 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:06:42 PM

Hi guys,
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Thank you.
Btc is already a good investment.  If only to increase your portfolio with different coins.  And here are great prospects for investment.  In any case, only you think.  In-depth analysis is the most important thing in your situation.  Listen to the tips and make your own conclusions.  For a trader, the best option is investing in exchange tokens. Please write what results have been achieved at the moment.  If it is not hard for you.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:11:05 PM

BTC is always a good investment in this market, so you just need to focus on Bitcoin and invest in it. And if you have a lot of budget, you can diversify your investment, invest in the top altcoins in this market to make more profits.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:12:18 PM

try investing in emirex token because this token has entered the marketn maybe this is good and another one in the origin protocol
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/emirex-token
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/origin-protocol
Don't like this project because totally slow developer team, i asked their telegram when IEO finished but everyday same announcement after hardcap raised. How it's funny, this is only one project right here unknown date for IEO process.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:29:07 PM

try investing in emirex token because this token has entered the marketn maybe this is good and another one in the origin protocol
Don't like this project because totally slow developer team, i asked their telegram when IEO finished but everyday same announcement after hardcap raised. How it's funny, this is only one project right here unknown date for IEO process.
Do you mean EMIREX?

In fact, I am not sure about investing in EMRX because it is due to a small volume and it will not make a big pump when the market is recovering, yes, even though it has been listed on the Hitbtc exchange, but I cannot guarantee it because my beliefs are less certain.

OGN is a good coin but now there has been a fairly deep decline and at the beginning it was stated to have a good increase, but if it has been traded in binance it will definitely happen again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:30:18 PM

Exactly, this is a bullshit exchange and a bullshit project in this market. I don't understand why they kept IEO until finishing the hardcap. If they want to achieve that goal, I think they need to wait at least the next 10-20 years

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:32:32 PM

Yes, this is indeed a very funny project in the history of the bounty, because they make illogical rules and do not specify a definite date for the IEO to finish, although the announcement must wait for the hardcap, but it will feel funny if the hardcap will not be reached.  Grin
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 03:03:25 PM

Yes, this is indeed a very funny project in the history of the bounty, because they make illogical rules and do not specify a definite date for the IEO to finish, although the announcement must wait for the hardcap, but it will feel funny if the hardcap will not be reached.  Grin
And I'm sure they will never complete the hardcap. They gave the hardcap too high and their exchange was a lousy exchange. No one will be stupid and invest in such exchanges, I believe this exchange will be collapsed this year

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:42:51 PM

IQ.Cash already has a lot of markets, and it's already listed on dicoinmarketcap. try to see and explore from this project. if it's something you're looking for, then don't hesitate to it. Well, I just believe in projects that have been listed in several large markets. however, if looking for a new altcoin, this is an opportunity.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:48:59 PM

IQ.Cash already has a lot of markets, and it's already listed on dicoinmarketcap. try to see and explore from this project. if it's something you're looking for, then don't hesitate to it. Well, I just believe in projects that have been listed in several large markets. however, if looking for a new altcoin, this is an opportunity.
IQ Cash is a masternode project that has existed for a long time in the market. If you look at its chart, the price has increased more than 10 times from the bottom. And the current price is still quite low, if we have spare cash we can invest in it. But I recommend prioritizing investing in top altcoins in coinmarketcap to be safe and get more profits.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:54:03 PM

I like for invest in this year btc eth and atom make be excited Because i never invest new project in this year 2020. I was lossing my money before year 2019 so be carefully i will take right project for my invest. 

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

Tron is a good cryptocurrency to consider. The platform has been growing and they made an acquisition of Steemit and BitTorrent, and despite the challenges they have had with these, I still believe that they are one of the best options for anyone to consider. You already have Bitcoin, another cryptocurrency you shouldn’t neglect is Ethereum. It’s the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world, and most of the times it’s a good choice for any investor.

Another good cryptocurrency to invest your money in this 2020 is DASH. A blog once hinted that Dash might still benefit , despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, because people might start adopting it for transaction. I am not sure about that, because I have always expected people to adopt Bitcoin and no other cryptocurrencies.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:39:03 PM

The best option for you if to go to the coinmarket and try to checl the kinds of there and research the details about the coin and make differences and after that you can choose the 3 or 4 coins that you want to get or to have and wait to price rise and you can earn more money . Don't forget to add ethereum to your list because it is a good coin.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 02:45:19 PM

cardano , chainlink and origin are some of the alt coins that come to mind. Ada staking will be live later this year and origin is another good project with active development
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:25:08 PM

They are many altcoin to invest in crypto market, which can be more profitable . My favorite projects for 2020 are Bitcoin and Ethereum,XRP, Tether,Chainlink,Cardano,TRON  because most of the coins listed in best two platform which quite good and potential honestly speaking. These will be much safer than new projects.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:38:36 PM

How about do your own research the projects so that you know which is good project to invest. It is risky to invest a new project nowadays you better invest the coin that already in the market like Eth.

dingo25

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:40:22 PM

Just look at this coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polis/

And some of the things you can do with it:

https://twitter.com/PolisPayApp/status/1238173272845385729

https://medium.com/@PolisBlockchain/polis-project-q1-recap-01-01-to-03-31-ba6a4ab60f31

And a VISA debit card soon. You will be able to spend you coins just like fiat. This is a sleeping monster that will explode in the next months.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:42:38 PM

I like for invest in this year btc eth and atom make be excited Because i never invest new project in this year 2020. I was lossing my money before year 2019 so be carefully i will take right project for my invest. 
Any investment needs to be carefully considered when investing and of course you do not always make a good profit from this market. In fact, the value of some of the top coins has been rising very well over the past few days and the market is starting a new uptrend so I believe this year will be a very good year for you to make a profit. I think covid-19 is the main reason that makes it difficult to make a profit, but now things have gotten better.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀