Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best project for investing in 2020?  (Read 1825 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:49:56 PM

HI mate ,my advice 1 bitcoin you have better not use all but if that's your decision then I only recommend on top 20 marketcap ,ethereum is very suitable in terms of long term investment prices are also relatively low other friends have also recommended to you some other altcoin ,my advice you should go back to yourself to do research for fear that if you choose altcoin which has absolutely no potential in the future
Actually investing in one thing is very stupid. I would recommend at least 2-3 different projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BubbleButtBabe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:11:38 PM

I have spent a long time asking devs and members who have previously picked many good projects.

You need to consider what they  promise, what they actually offer now, their use case, their longevity and of course they must be a low cap for maximum gains.

I am buying and already have some small amount due to following advice you must do your own sensible research and asking trusted knowledgeable sources don't just copy me there only few I feel very confident. Not all.

Bitbay
Blacknet
Blocknet
Pivx
Zano
Komodo small amount
Nano very small amount
Ada tiny amount
Eth tiny amount
Ardor small amount
Obyte little bit

Some 15 others but so tiny amount

* if they already have a big cap i only get a tiny amount

I am looking for may be 5 more and lisk waves but only tiny amounts i like low caps that offer large value and more potential rises.
Completed or near completed only. I will not risk on dreams.
Very interesting thoughts, but here it is better not to give specifics to people, because you can then take their mistakes on themselves, give them food for thought, and they will choose and make a decision.

That is true and it is why I said that members should not automatically copy my choices.
They should consider my points and if when applied they feel other projects are superior they should select them
I will be interested to hear their thoughts or specific projects if they find any.

I don't feel it is a problem to say which specific projects you have selected based on certain criteria if you are disclosing you have invested in them yourself. Also important to state they must compare them to other projects themselves first.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:36:57 PM

In my opinion, the current and previous Projects are still the same for investing. to invest in a project you must look at the team, full papers, and concepts built by the project before you invest. but, my advice, if you want to invest, is better to invest in the top 10 altcoins, because they are proven to be good and the price is stable than investing in projects that are not necessarily true as promised.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:15:56 PM

Hi guys.  I apologize, but I would like some specifics, so that the user can pay attention to this or that coin or to some new project, which, in your opinion, will be a profitable investment this year.  Please name certain names and possible opinions about the prospects of this project. Thanks
I have been writing about DGTX on this forum many times. An excellent coin with an open team that is constantly working on a project. a very large community that constantly supports the project. Study this project completely and I think you will definitely want to have these coins in your portfolio

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:32:17 PM

Hi guys.  I apologize, but I would like some specifics, so that the user can pay attention to this or that coin or to some new project, which, in your opinion, will be a profitable investment this year.  Please name certain names and possible opinions about the prospects of this project. Thanks

It is better to look for a coin that is certain and top compared to having to invest in a new project because in my opinion it will be risky and will not last long in the market so it is better to choose a certain coin than a new one.

You can consider the top 20 coins because this year if bullish occurs again then we will get a good profit.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:37:09 PM

Binance IEO is only profitable when you buy them from the start. After it is listed at Binance exchange, we don't know what will happen, the price may fall many times compared to ATH so we should not invest in that time.

we have to sell it as fast as we can after price rise alot, Binance IEO in my opinion be speculation tools for some investors. they thinking if participate in IEO will earn profits quickly after price tradeable, but unfortunately its could not give us return more than 2x these days. speculation stronger than investing .
Binance is widely used by investors a profit tool to generate instant profit from the IEO. If you are saying like that and you don't know how difficult to participate in the binance IEO as it was using a lottery scheme. I never get more than 2 tickets when i have participated in binance IEOs. It's good but at the same time if it's a mind-blowing scheme.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:54:08 PM

It is better to look for a coin that is certain and top compared to having to invest in a new project because in my opinion it will be risky and will not last long in the market so it is better to choose a certain coin than a new one.

You can consider the top 20 coins because this year if bullish occurs again then we will get a good profit.
Having 20 projects to look at will be a time consuming but it could be less if we just cut into the top 5
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-5-potentially-profitable-cryptocurrencies-100627541.html

I think this will be enough to find what is good and the right investment to have. May it was of a hard start for sure but keeping it strong and stay straight to our goal will simply boost our chances to achieve it. A lot of works to do before we got what we wanted and those who easily been tired will end up shortly and lose.

Not all have been tried to become a trader or investors have survive and achieve their goals. The reason why they are able get it is just because of their dedication and proactive mindset.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 05:37:48 PM

At bitcointalk, they often talk about the upcoming Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0, because these events will radically change the cryptocurrency market and bring very good profit to the owners of these coins.  Based on this, I believe that the best coins for investment, as always, are Bitcoin and Ethereum and in 2020 I have high expectations for these coins.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:04:13 PM

At bitcointalk, they often talk about the upcoming Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0, because these events will radically change the cryptocurrency market and bring very good profit to the owners of these coins.  Based on this, I believe that the best coins for investment, as always, are Bitcoin and Ethereum and in 2020 I have high expectations for these coins.

Yes the both events are most expecting events in crypto that can be taken the crypto market to another level. so i thinks that we have to invest any top ranks coins in crypto market that can be best way to get good returns, and stay away from any new project now because we know that nowadays it is very difficult to fined the good new projects in any platform like ico, ieo.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 06:25:47 PM

Hi guys.  I apologize, but I would like some specifics, so that the user can pay attention to this or that coin or to some new project, which, in your opinion, will be a profitable investment this year.  Please name certain names and possible opinions about the prospects of this project. Thanks

In fact, in order to not have any problems and take less risks, many investors buy the highest-rated cryptocurrency, in the prospects of which there is no doubt.  Nevertheless, there are very good projects on the cryptocurrency market, which, after a while, will show their potential thanks to a smart and professional development team and a rather interesting product that will be in demand in the community.  But such projects are very difficult to detect among the general mass.
I have been writing about DGTX on this forum many times. An excellent coin with an open team that is constantly working on a project. a very large community that constantly supports the project. Study this project completely and I think you will definitely want to have these coins in your portfolio
Thank you very much for the advice.  I will definitely pay attention to this project and study all the technical documentation.  Then perhaps we will discuss the prospects of this project with you.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:59:57 PM

There are still interesting projects in which you can invest and in the near future you will can earn something, for example, I advise you to study such companies like mytvchain and gaimin, I think these companies will show excellent results in the future.
si14bet

Activity: 891
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:42:04 PM

There are still interesting projects in which you can invest and in the near future you will can earn something, for example, I advise you to study such companies like mytvchain and gaimin, I think these companies will show excellent results in the future.

If you take the specifics, of course, I would immediately advise to invest in my own project si14bet, but today out of tens of thousands everyone has a huge choice, and even considering that my project has a 100% guarantee of safety of funds and support of European banks, not all users will even be interested in such an offer...
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:22:32 PM

HI mate ,my advice 1 bitcoin you have better not use all but if that's your decision then I only recommend on top 20 marketcap ,ethereum is very suitable in terms of long term investment prices are also relatively low other friends have also recommended to you some other altcoin ,my advice you should go back to yourself to do research for fear that if you choose altcoin which has absolutely no potential in the future
Actually investing in one thing is very stupid. I would recommend at least 2-3 different projects.

I agree with you, this kind of diversification can hit the profitability of your portfolio due to the fact that the top 100 coins move in the same direction after the movement of the price of bitcoin, as a rule.
If you invest all your assets in the top 20-100, this will be tantamount to investing in one coin. Most should be invested in Bitcoin, the rest should be distributed among two three alternative coins.
You can also add assets from classic markets to your portfolio.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:47:40 AM

Hi guys,
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Thank you.

Though there are many shitcoins all around now trying to get some hypes through bounties or airdrops, however I can still recommend few projects that are handled by trusted members of this forum.
- Sheng Token (IEO currently going on on PROBIT)
- BlockBurn
- StiB
- Geoma Dao
- Best Change and so on
You can also check this thread out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228629.msg53916917#msg53916917 for good projects to invest in - courtesy of one of the experienced members of this forum.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:36:34 PM

Though there are many shitcoins all around now trying to get some hypes through bounties or airdrops, however I can still recommend few projects that are handled by trusted members of this forum.
- Sheng Token (IEO currently going on on PROBIT)
- BlockBurn
- StiB
- Geoma Dao
- Best Change and so on
You can also check this thread out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228629.msg53916917#msg53916917 for good projects to invest in - courtesy of one of the experienced members of this forum.

I do not know any of these but let me just say if they are airdrops, take some but do no more. I would not invest in any new projects in 2020. Choose old ones that have not given up development or even are increasing in uptake and new tech. For me these are Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin even ETH and ETC!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:22:53 PM

Meetings with the Angullia government and premier of Angullia is showing how temtum is the leader in being the chosen cryptocurrency architecture for a country’s aim to deploy their own digital currency !

Why invest in companies that only have a white paper or an idea - pick one that has real contracts with the potential of millions of users 

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1235231478893727746
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 05:19:50 PM

Yes the both events are most expecting events in crypto that can be taken the crypto market to another level. so i thinks that we have to invest any top ranks coins in crypto market that can be best way to get good returns, and stay away from any new project now because we know that nowadays it is very difficult to fined the good new projects in any platform like ico, ieo.
Those cryptocurrency users who have a fairly good amount of capital can invest without any risk today in the highest rated cryptocurrencies, since the events mentioned above affect not only Bitcoin and Ethereum, but will also drive the entire cryptocurrency market in motion.  Bitcoin prices have always given a good boost to cryptocurrencies.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 07:58:58 PM

My advice you can invest in Ethereum, Nrg, Bnb and Litecoin. You can see imo project. It's new project but i think it's too good. My opinion don't invest your all money in a new project. You can invest something.   
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:15:54 PM

Well etherum , cardano , chainlink, tezos are few that i would consider having said that investing in cryptomoney without doing research beforehand is not recommended. You have to be able to evaluate and understand what you are buying. So please do your own research as well don't blindly follow others suggestion. well i have been in crypto from late 2016 and i have seen fair bit of shilling.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 08:54:59 PM

I think you should do your own research (DYOR). It may be unreliable if all the comments will be your basis while some of us wears the campaign and projects that we support now.  The best thing to do right now is to start joining groups that may help you on your journey in finding good projects in 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: