Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Countries with banks to buy and sell cryptocurrencies  (Read 1569 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:17:20 PM

Banks in Germany started to allow people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies this January 2020. I think other countries will do the same soon, Japan might be another country with such services. In the beginning, someone has to start something so others can follow suit.  

What are the other countries where anyone legally can buy/sell cryptos at commercial centralized banks?

I've read more about the Buy/Sell of cryptos in Germany.
https://news.bitcoin.com/german-banks-authorized-to-store-and-sell-cryptocurrency-in-2020/
. I really think crypto is unstoppable and this is a good thing to wash away little by little that cryptos are scam and untrusted since it is already the bank that offers cryptos. Here in PH, I am so happy to think that even in an express money changer, or even a convenience store we can buy crypto.

Interesting! Banks from other countries should to do that. Virtual money is even not legal in some countries so your country must be the best!
I think it is possible that some other banks will do the same thing. But ofcourse if that happened, we have to follow their rules.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 06:36:55 AM

but I think banks will be subject to government regulations.
Always. If that happens, crypto will be regulated in that country by the government. It is not that difficult to do so. Just KYC the exchanges allowing crypto and monitor the users who are using it. When they see some tainted transactions that person gets into trouble. Grin

in this case the government has the main role to adopt the mass, and the bank will obey orders from the government determined by law. hopefully the government will immediately decide to adopt this mass, given the rapid development of the human population
It will be bullish even if people may feel their skin crawl. As long as you are not doing something that is illegal you should be fine. There are stock markets commodity markets which are regulated and bitcoin will be a similar one.

It will actually get into control the bitcoin related cybercrimes that happen but dont get reported.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:05:46 AM

Banks in Germany started to allow people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies this January 2020. I think other countries will do the same soon, Japan might be another country with such services. In the beginning, someone has to start something so others can follow suit.  

What are the other countries where anyone legally can buy/sell cryptos at commercial centralized banks?

Wow that's really cool tho, i can't really imagine that there are some countries that can allow to buy and sell crypto currency in their bank, that really awesome i hope my country will allow it too. But do you think that government itself who allow it?

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:24:01 AM

Wow that's really cool tho, i can't really imagine that there are some countries that can allow to buy and sell crypto currency in their bank, that really awesome i hope my country will allow it too. But do you think that government itself who allow it?

on what country you reside ? if your government blocked cryptos then chances are you cant use cryptos too as well as those services mentioned here will not also be possible  but dont worry because your country will not be forever like that  . many countries are now crypto friendly and soon no countries will be left out because that will be shameful for them if they will act differently    . however if cryptos are already legal on your place but there isnt a service like this , you are still always welcome to buy and sell on other platforms   . there many of them  .
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:36:37 PM

As the number of supporters for crypto currency increases, the chance for it to soar high develops too. Trends like this could strengthen the crypto community as a mass adoption would surely happen. I hope our country also would see the bright future of cryptocurency ahead and invest in it for a possible return of profit that will benefit the society. Furthermore, crypto currency could help a country with the benefits it has especially an opportunity for the people to be an investor in the comfort of their own home and accessibility anywhere.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:26:18 PM

There is NO WAY banks are not buying into crypto fever. They are the biggest players in the financial world and they are definitely trying their best to make as much money as possible and bitcoin is literally out there to get power under them and bring it back to people so they will want to make some sort of investment against that.

They probably caused the 2017 peak as well because they wanted to buy as much as possible and store somewhere in case bitcoin became too powerful, they can't just be left behind watching when everyone is making money. However the real money will come when instead of binance, coinbase and stuff like that we have international huge banks like HSBC helping people buy/sell/trade and even send/receive bitcoins with ease and charge less.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 06:05:56 PM

As the number of supporters for crypto currency increases, the chance for it to soar high develops too. Trends like this could strengthen the crypto community as a mass adoption would surely happen. I hope our country also would see the bright future of cryptocurency ahead and invest in it for a possible return of profit that will benefit the society. Furthermore, crypto currency could help a country with the benefits it has especially an opportunity for the people to be an investor in the comfort of their own home and accessibility anywhere.
It seems to me that with the legalization of cryptocurrencies, the banking system, including the government, will lose the monopoly in the financial market and lose the ability to influence and control people.  Although many cryptocurrency users today are trying to take bank loans in order to invest in cryptocurrency.  This is a very dangerous step, but for banks it is a very profitable and good cooperation.
germanking3

Activity: 168
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:42:23 PM

In Venezuela a few days ago the Western Discount Bank (BOD) started its services with cryptocurrencies. This bank will allow transactions and transfers with cryptocurrencies, and will allow the link between its users and exchanges, although at the moment this service will only be between clients of the same bank. This announcement was made in a period of time very close to the announcement, by the Venezuelan government, of the collection of taxes for all payments made in cryptocurrencies that will be between 21% and 41%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: