Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corona virus & bitcoin market  (Read 851 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:52:11 AM

What does corona virus have to do with bullish bitcoin ?? any effects
I don't see anything that can connect the corona virus with the bullish trend, things are expected to happen, we are coming in the halving remember, I guess any news around the world can be connected to the market condition, so speculators will say they are buying Bitcoin and other coins because they are moving out of China

yes, I also agree with you that the increase in the price of bitcoin currently has nothing to do with the corona virus in China. although the majority of bitcoin traders and miners are from China. that does not mean this corona virus will have an impact on bitcoin.
I hope this corona virus will be dealt with immediately and I'm sorry for the victims who have died.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schmidtjens3

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:54:35 AM

It will have no effect at all. Only a war should have an effect imo
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

I think that it is not connected in any way but if the epidemic progresses, this will affect not only Bitcoin but the entire world economy. Oh these Chinese are inventors, but as they say - with whom it does not happen. I hope that they will cope with this ailment because they have no other choice.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:05:11 AM

We all know the fact that the chinese community and population is enormous. Though cryptocurrency market and people's external/community issues are very parallel,  a market still cannot be a market without a community circulating and maintaining it. Chinese had a huge impact in making the crypto world running and growing and they even make an impactbwith any cryptocurrency's circulation. And the bitcoin market would be decreasing once that those Chjneses whi are in crypto would be busy not to be infected (and we all hope we all not).

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 11:17:14 AM

Questions like this should be on the board Bitcoin Discussion, because here we will only discuss alternative Cryptocurrency or try to change the title to the  in accordance with the board.

The rising prices of bitcoin and other altcoins on the exchange in my opinion have no connection with the corona virus. This is not the only reason that can be attributed to price increases. I am only sure that the price fluctuation this month is because people are affected by halving that will occur in the next few months.

The improved condition of the crypto market so far is the dream of every trader and investor who has been waiting for the right moment to sell their assets, but during the January period I have seen at least 2 times the price increase very fast. This rising pattern is very uncertain and requires caution if one day prices can go down quickly too.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 11:39:41 AM

Do not associate every news in the world with btc. So, how can it affect? The virus will affect the economy a little, but I do not think that this influence will also touch btc. So, anybody will not want to sell btc because of the disease. It is possible for people to sell btcs during holidays or in bad situations, but there are very few people in the present situation.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:02:42 PM

It may be related to Corona Virus with the rising price of bitcoin these days, although it can be said not directly. Outbreaks that occur in China affect economic activity and this indirectly makes conventional investors worry so they might shift their investment to Bitcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:17:56 PM

Yes i think it affected the price as we may see the price jumped to 9k and in china if the work stop for a day they will be a great changes in economy because of the large man workers in china and that effected bitcoin as well.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:24:20 PM

There was no significant contribution between the disease and  bitcoin price, because that doesn't coinside with the demand of digital currency. Corona virus was still an unknown ailment which is under observation by world health organization, and as of now there's no cure for it.
Bitcoin market is the reality of what's happening right now, and it can't be linked with any issues. This is the real market that we were expecting for such a long time after corrections, so let's prepare for any random price increase.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 12:53:03 PM

No, it has nothing to do with bullish Bitcoin.  Bitcoin market being bullish is already due a long time ago but whales keep it pushing down for the reason of accumulation but they can no longer able to contain the upward trend because more and more people are being drawn to Bitcoin because of the hype of the upcoming Bitcoin halving, not because of this corona virus stuff.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:54:41 PM

Singaporean exchanges like ecxx are the safest bet for Chinese traders now. I doubt their banks will even work soon.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:10:50 PM

I don't think any epidemic has any relation with the crypto market. It only can reduce tourism in china and that won't be any problems for crypto market.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:14:46 PM

Nothing because this is about health and people are not thinking for the money alone, they are more focus on their  health and security. Bitcoin can’t move during this kind of crisis, let’s hope for the People of China to remain safe because we all know that they are a huge market and they prefer more to use online transactions.

nothing ? then you said btc wont move because everyone is busy on protecting thier health .

if btc didnt move , that is one of the effects of this corona outbreak on other countries  . people wont get out now much often so they probably shop online and use thier btc's   . the price can still move if my observation is true   .  and yes , we better keep praying for them that the virus wont spread more  and itl's stop now because this is so scary now  .
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:16:18 PM

There is no connection between these two both are different things in my point of view and I am probably sure that mostly people think same but I really feel sad for those people who are victim of this dangerous virus hopefully they will be okay soon scientists will definitely discover the cure of corona for sure.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:19:29 PM

I don't see the connection between corona virus and the market and only few people got corona virus so not really affected in the market, but if thousands of people get infected of the virus, maybe the market will collapse.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 02:26:59 PM

Corona was not affected all Chinese people and not all the country doesn't affected at all so there are no way for affecting bitcoin because not all people do have crypto or Bitcoin and mostly didn't know bitcoin yet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:37:44 PM

Do not associate every news in the world with btc. So, how can it affect? The virus will affect the economy a little, but I do not think that this influence will also touch btc. So, anybody will not want to sell btc because of the disease. It is possible for people to sell btcs during holidays or in bad situations, but there are very few people in the present situation.
Every time there is bad news it is often associated with the current cryptocurrency situation and for me personally for this corona virus does not have an impact on cryptocurrency or does not have an impact on increasing or decreasing the price of some coins. I agree with what you say that this corona virus might only have an impact on the economy in China because of course many business activities will be hampered because of the virus and for cryptocurrency itself I would not have a thing that would make sense if it had an impact on cryptocurrency.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:40:26 PM

The virus outbreak have nothing to do with the recent bullish market, the bitcoin market started the new year on a positive note and the market is ending at a good point at the end of this month and that is a good sign for bitcoin investors as the halving is near we are expecting good market movements in the coming months.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:55:45 PM

Not sure what's wrong with the users as I have seen multiple threads with the same topics twisted in one or the other way, how you you even think that Corona virus has something to do with bitcoin or crypto as a whole? There is no point of merging these two things, please stop confusing yourself with unwanted things  and focus on real factors which drives market.

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:58:47 PM

Not sure what's wrong with the users as I have seen multiple threads with the same topics twisted in one or the other way, how you you even think that Corona virus has something to do with bitcoin or crypto as a whole? There is no point of merging these two things, please stop confusing yourself with unwanted things  and focus on real factors which drives market.
until now it has nothing to do. but suppose the Chinese government and crypto users in China are very large. wouldn't that have an impact on the crypto market? This is only a supposition and may not have happened because the Chinese government also banned crypto.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: