Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partners  (Read 108 times)
CryptoGM (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:36:44 AM

This year, I am looking forward to training content developers, hire one or two graphics design to work with me from my office. Hence, looking for someone interested to work with me depending on where you are based. You can source for companies, or start-ups in need of content this includes; whitepapers, business plans, case studies, press releases, articles, website content and pitch decks.
I am open to an agreement on how to share revenues. Your job will only be sourcing for projects with such needs and outsource to me and the team. I have been doing this in other industries especially with business writing, ventured in crypto and blockchain writing in 2016 so I know what are the industry requirements and how to deliver stellar content to grow our business.
To learn more about my project proposition find me via telegram @ICO_Services.
Cheers

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: