Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free music  (Read 170 times)
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:54:22 AM

Hi guys!
sometimes then I’m bored, I write some kind of melodies, etc., just to kill my time, but I never sell my works (because they are of terrible quality and they don’t have a soul)

I will post here the music that I personally wrote, without using extraneous plug-ins, etc.
If someone likes, I can give these tunes with my agreement.

The next track was written by me in 2016 (one of the first works) I found it on my page in social networks
I thought that this music would be a melody for a 2D game, but the game never came out. Any criticism is supported, but I'm not a professional, but just an amateur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0W73JDAJKU&feature=youtu.be

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:04:20 AM

This is pretty sweet, you've just reminded me how much I used to love chiptunes and 8-bit music  Grin

Are you creating custom music, as in offering this as a service? If so, how much do you charge for a song?

I would love to have you design a song to specifics, e.g. mentioning a particular name at some point in the song.
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:02:23 PM
Merited by Zicadis (1)

This is pretty sweet, you've just reminded me how much I used to love chiptunes and 8-bit music  Grin

Are you creating custom music, as in offering this as a service? If so, how much do you charge for a song?

I would love to have you design a song to specifics, e.g. mentioning a particular name at some point in the song.
I can do any project, as well as make a video, logo, and write unique music so as not to violate rights.
But they don’t pay me for it, I’m just not looking for clients .. I’m still too weak in this area.

My charge is $ 0.00 if desired, you can leave a tip if the job suits.

█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:14:53 PM

I can do any project, as well as make a video, logo, and write unique music so as not to violate rights.
But they don’t pay me for it, I’m just not looking for clients .. I’m still too weak in this area.

My charge is $ 0.00 if desired, you can leave a tip if the job suits.

This definitely seems like something I would be interested in, and I'd be happy to provide a tip if you can deliver something I like.

Are you able to mix words into your tunes? I'd like the tune to mention my girlfriend's name at some point that fits in with the music.

Not sure if it's possible with this type of music or the tools you use.
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:18:43 PM

Write to me in a telegram about this in more detail, it will be interesting

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:32:06 PM

This is definitely not my kind of music - sounds more like noise than music. However I do have some knowledge about the niche and I'd say that it is good enough to continue that hobby of yours. I see you have already got an opportunity to monetize your skill, so that's a reinforcing reason to try and make time for "music" creation. haha

You might that I'm an old dude who only likes classical music, but nah.. I do love electronic music, but this piece is just too basic for me. Not familiar with "8-bit" mentioned in the thread though.
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:05:27 PM

This is definitely not my kind of music - sounds more like noise than music. However I do have some knowledge about the niche and I'd say that it is good enough to continue that hobby of yours. I see you have already got an opportunity to monetize your skill, so that's a reinforcing reason to try and make time for "music" creation. haha

You might that I'm an old dude who only likes classical music, but nah.. I do love electronic music, but this piece is just too basic for me. Not familiar with "8-bit" mentioned in the thread though.

I agree with you, I spent 27 minutes on this, if I'm not mistaken.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: