Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, i find way into crypto trading  (Read 832 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:31:45 AM

Been using USDT/BTC pair, too. And yeah I am gaining enough profits from that pair that usually emphasize the value of btc. Your strategy seems working fine, the market goes on your side because btc pumped feom $8k-$9k. Newbies can really understand the essense of being a trader if they take a risk and do actual tradings. And yeah, that's the basic rule everyone here knew: Buy low and Sell it high.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 09:53:07 AM

You have got profit from it, then it is great. keep moving forward, keep learning as always
youll find the another scenario which make you disappointed. Im sure that youll get lose in the future, bcz that's normal

at that time, your intelligently is tested. you have to learn from your mistake
if not, youll give up with this crypto trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:13:37 PM

It is easy to talk about the absence of risks when you catch a bull trend on which everything is quite easy and simple.
Like you said buy low sell high. But if the market catches a bearish trend then what will you do?
There are always risks, those who say the opposite either lie for some reason or simply don’t understand how fundamental market mechanisms work.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:16:03 PM

After months of trying to find ways to trade online i finally took the risk and so far its worth it, I've asked about how to trade on here but no one gives me a straight forward answer and my journey began with trading platforms like IQoption and later Olymptrade, well here is few facts i later unravel

I decided to take a risk by using my bitcoin that i locked away in my wallet for few months now to trade on binance and i was able to earned 100$ by just buying low and selling high, between 8300$ per bitcoin and 9200$, this is a good trick for those who don't know how to start trading, use USDT/BTC trading pair

So far what I've learned is there is no risk of losing your money here, you can be stuck with USDT for a while but we know that bitcoin is volatile, the time will come again, forget other platforms and use crypto trading exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi... Thank you
to do a trading strategy by buying bitcoin at a low price and save it and then sell it when bitcoin prices go up it's a simple and not too risky way of course, but when we buy bitcoin it's not certain for example we save in the near future bitcoin then raise the price, but it could suddenly reduce the price, but for example we want to be patient to wait and sell when bitcoin prices rise again above the price when we buy it is certain we will never lose and of course it can actually be able to make a profit, so use whatever method to trade is up to where we want to do that, the important thing is we can get a profit, choosing to trade in binance exchange in my opinion is quite good.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:18:00 PM

OP target was 9200 dollars and now bitcoin is way over, i hope you've learned your lesson here, trading is very risky, what if bitcoin keeps surging from here on? You will feel very angry for holding that stable coin when you should be holding bitcoin

Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:52:11 PM

I've been trading on BTC/USDT pair on daily basis and it has low risk, reason being that I set my stop limit. I do not just use the usual stop limit option, I use OCO (Order Cancel Order) since I can set my preferred sell order my stop limit and a lower limit in case there is no good volume at the stop limit. Trading is cool if you have stop loss in mind and if you are not greedy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:40:43 PM

Trading takes some guts. You're lucky to buy low and sell high be careful not to lose the profit you have gained. Gaining money in cryptocurrency is dependent on the amount you invest, your entry and your exit zone.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:49:37 PM

After months of trying to find ways to trade online i finally took the risk and so far its worth it, I've asked about how to trade on here but no one gives me a straight forward answer and my journey began with trading platforms like IQoption and later Olymptrade, well here is few facts i later unravel

I decided to take a risk by using my bitcoin that i locked away in my wallet for few months now to trade on binance and i was able to earned 100$ by just buying low and selling high, between 8300$ per bitcoin and 9200$, this is a good trick for those who don't know how to start trading, use USDT/BTC trading pair

So far what I've learned is there is no risk of losing your money here, you can be stuck with USDT for a while but we know that bitcoin is volatile, the time will come again, forget other platforms and use crypto trading exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi... Thank you
No there is always a risk buying and selling any crypto even bitcoin. You only say that because you experience a trade in favor on you, if you will experience a high lost and btc and price go much lower than your expecting you will know how risky it is.
You just lucky that the price of bitcoin increase the day you buy it lower, but as you experience thats how simple crypto trading is.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:13:10 PM

There is no 100% probability of winning in the auction. Therefore, I did not rejoice ahead of time. Maybe you will be led throughout the year, and then you will lose everything. Or maybe a blunder in a month. For this, study all the pitfalls, understand the essence, do not act on emotions. Emotions and money have always been enemies, they do not live together.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:09:41 PM

Can you maintain your income? if you can get profits so easily it means you can read market prices, your predictions are sharp, and your analysis is correct. the problem I face in the crypto world is the difficulty of getting the right moment to do buy / sell orders.
yes, I'm personally the same as you mean about the right way to sell and buy it back. it sounds easy to say buy low then sell when prices are high, but in real trading it is quite difficult, even if we neglect it can have adverse effects such as losses, on the other hand that crypto prices are very significant, we must always be vigilant and must monitor Coins that being traded so as not to lose the opportunity to sell.

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:04:57 AM

There is no 100% probability of winning in the auction. Therefore, I did not rejoice ahead of time. Maybe you will be led throughout the year, and then you will lose everything. Or maybe a blunder in a month. For this, study all the pitfalls, understand the essence, do not act on emotions. Emotions and money have always been enemies, they do not live together.
Trading does require more of your time so you need to be very knowledgeable on the coin you are trading and not just trading only even without prior knowledge about the coins you are going to trade. And since you have no assurance of winning or losing in the end, you have to be very patient because being impatient alone will only make you lose more in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 12:26:45 AM

There are many threads here that are connected into trading, For starters, you can use that kind of trading platforms to practice your skill in trading and it is a bit helpful to familiarize and understand the basics of trading.

If you got enough experience and techniques on trading you can step up and trade another cryptocurrency that makes you earn more profit than trading BTC/USDT. Gathering experience and building up your foundation when you are a beginner is a must for a trader.

There are many threads here about trading, You can browse Trading Discussions for more related threads.

So far what I've learned is there is no risk of losing your money here
I believed that there's always a big risk on trading, Even though you are trading on BTC/USDT, There is no assurance that you will earn a profit because there is always a bear market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 03:44:20 AM

It should be like that. Nobody wants to buy at a high price and sell at a low price. In a way, you can look for opportunities. Better like that. Make use of news to buy bitcoin. Short-term trading is very good for now. To minimize losses.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:21:52 AM

Firstly, I must commend your courage for starting the trading journey. You were able to make over a $100 effortlessly by simply holding bitcoin, it's wise you know that making profits is not always the case. Some persons bought btc at $13,000 and have waited for over 6 months and the value doesn't seem near where they can make profits.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:30:42 AM

Trading does require more of your time so you need to be very knowledgeable on the coin you are trading and not just trading only even without prior knowledge about the coins you are going to trade. And since you have no assurance of winning or losing in the end, you have to be very patient because being impatient alone will only make you lose more in the end.

patience must also be based on analysis, so that we wait for nothing. in this case the time required cannot be ascertained, so it takes a strong psychological so as not to panic when facing market fluctuations. to support success in trading, psychology has the biggest role

bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 07:42:50 AM

Welcome aboard OP. You gotta have to learn and keep learning in this space to stay safe. Try as much to keep your funds off exchanges as possible. The experience of losing money to exchanges is never a good one. You need a decentralized non-custodian wallet to be more safer. If you already have one, visit https://atomicwallet.io to download.
MINISTR_E

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:17:13 PM

You are just lucky, you are in the right trend for bitcoin; next time the same tactic will not work, buy low, and the market will go even lower. Although it must be admitted that this tactic can give a good harvest with due diligence.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:50:08 PM

patience must also be based on analysis, so that we wait for nothing. in this case the time required cannot be ascertained, so it takes a strong psychological so as not to panic when facing market fluctuations. to support success in trading, psychology has the biggest role

This is indeed good news for you. We can say that trading is also a good way of earning with regard to crypto. There are actually lots of ways to earn crypto including this one. And because of that, we can make ourselves profitable. There are techniques you need to consider when you do trading and you must have a solid portfolio for your guide. You must be knowledgable when entering in this kind of business or way of income because one wrong mistake can lose your money in just a blink of an eye. Trading is really a hard way of earning because since crypto is volatile in terms of price, we cannot predict when to pump up or when to dump in terms of value.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:50:02 PM

what you say is something that happens by chance and does happen in a fast time, because there will be times when you buy at a higher price and then the price is dumped. if that's the case, what will you do? because every trade has its risks and you cannot assume trading in this highly fluctuating market has no risk. be careful, because pride will most likely lead you to suffering

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:51:42 PM

OP target was 9200 dollars and now bitcoin is way over, i hope you've learned your lesson here, trading is very risky, what if bitcoin keeps surging from here on? You will feel very angry for holding that stable coin when you should be holding bitcoin
You would only be angry on yourself and no one else so it is fine. This would make you more conscious about your investments next time onward and you would gain huge lot of experience by facing any such situation. Price for bitcoin keeps crossing $9300 which is a good sign for the bull runs because bitcoins already have crossed a target of $9200 which might now leave bitcoins nearby $10,000.

This would be the first step to the bullish markets in these past few years after the mid 2017 bull runs. This also might be a market situation where even newbie traders can make immense profits just by following the trend and speculating the graphs for maximum time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: