Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:39:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magneto's Lending Service | Interest from 0.08% per day | Collateral optional  (Read 578 times)
magneto (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:55:40 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 10:19:10 AM by magneto
Merited by LoyceV (2), DarkStar_ (1), DireWolfM14 (1), elmanchez (1)

I'm offering loans of up to 2 BTC. No collateral loans can only be requested by those with sufficiently high reputation.

Some terms:

I reserve all rights to reject loan applications.

Collateralised loans
- I ONLY take liquid altcoins , preferably traded on Binance, as collateral. I may reject any altcoin collateral that I deem to be too risky in terms of future fluctuations.
- Collateral value must be 120% or more of loan value (principal + interest)
- I reserve the right but not the obligation to liquidate collateral when it falls below 105% of total loan value.
- Escrow is welcome at your cost.
- For larger loans, feel free to show me any quotes from other lenders and I'll try to beat it (assuming aforementioned collateral criterion are met).
- If you wish to keep the loan private, feel free to PM me the request or message me on telegram @xmagnetox1. I will, however, require proof of you being the forum member you claim to be.

*Interest rates*: 0.08% per day for loans above 0.5 BTC, 0.09% per day for loans from 0.1-0.5 BTC. Minimum interest is 0.001 BTC and you cover any transaction fees.

No collateral loans
-  You must apply on this thread, no applications on PM.
- Interest rates are negotiable
- I will only give you a loan if you have sufficient reputation, newbies, Jr. Members, etc. stay away.

For both types of loans, please use this table to apply:
Code:
[b]Loan Amount: [/b]
[b]Collateral (if any): [/b]
[b]Repayment Amount: [/b]
[b]Repayment Date: [/b]
[b]BTC Address:  [/b]

All loan repayments will go to: bc1qj0u35c8rea0ez007e60e4rf8jqz9nlgx6vslfw, unless I sign a message using one of my old addresses.

Thank you!
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

What's your interest rate ? And how it will be calculated ?
The response to this question is fundamental so users can make the comparison and choose or not to take loans from you.

If a reputable forum member account is hacked, and the hacker use it emmidiatly to take a no-collateral loan from you before the original owner declare the stealth of his account. This is why you should add to the tems that everyone willing to ask for a No-collateral loan has to sign a message from an old staked (unedited) btc address or a PGP signature containing actual date .

I wish you the best of luck and looking forward to use your service in the future  Smiley
magneto (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:49:31 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 05:27:37 AM by magneto

What's your interest rate ? And how it will be calculated ?
The response to this question is fundamental so users can make the comparison and choose or not to take loans from you.

If a reputable forum member account is hacked, and the hacker use it emmidiatly to take a no-collateral loan from you before the original owner declare the stealth of his account. This is why you should add to the tems that everyone willing to ask for a No-collateral loan has to sign a message from an old staked (unedited) btc address or a PGP signature containing actual date .

I wish you the best of luck and looking forward to use your service in the future  Smiley

Hey, thanks for your interest.

I'll need to nail down the specifics first. I already received a few scam attempts on Telegram so I need to rethink my strategy before reopening.

Thread locked for now.

EDIT: Reopened! Interest is negotiable. PM/post here for loans Smiley
alexjpro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:39:22 PM

hi, i'm new user of this site and i came here to request a loan to cover for a purchase online I'm short 8$ btc.

I know you probably think you can not trust me, but if you decide to accept my request I'll pay back 100% ( i know that's what every scammer says haha but really I will)
I do not have much trust here, but i hope i will get some through this.

I can give you passport photo with selfie or whatever you need to confirm.

Anyway, I'll shoot my shot.
Loan Request 0,0010
Repay Amount 0,0015
Repay Date 12 feb
Adress 1Pa6te7PoxcdtaTLi945zg76dz4s2rGDsr
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:58:48 PM

hi, i'm new user of this site and i came here to request a loan to cover for a purchase online I'm short 8$ btc.

I know you probably think you can not trust me, but if you decide to accept my request I'll pay back 100% ( i know that's what every scammer says haha but really I will)
I do not have much trust here, but i hope i will get some through this.

I can give you passport photo with selfie or whatever you need to confirm.

Anyway, I'll shoot my shot.
Loan Request 0,0010
Repay Amount 0,0015
Repay Date 12 feb
Adress 1Pa6te7PoxcdtaTLi945zg76dz4s2rGDsr
You have newbie account with just 2 posts and both are in lending section its never going to be help you better drop this idea and try to arrange from family or friends because here you need valid collateral for loan and you have nothing to provide surely you will be with negative feedback in next few hours good luck.
magneto (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:05:28 AM

Please don't spam the thread with these types of requests - I'm not going to make exceptions for anyone. Read the rules and adhere to them please.
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:05:07 PM

Please don't spam the thread with these types of requests - I'm not going to make exceptions for anyone. Read the rules and adhere to them please.
By time goes by, you will face plenty of spam posts either from noobs asking for loans without a valid collateral or from other users using this thread for opened discussions about any subject (not necesserly related to loans).

Here another suggestion that you may add to your to-do list if you want to keep your topic clean and nicely presented:
As this thread didn't yet receive any valid apply, you can still archive it and start a new self-moderated one. You will have the option to delete spam replies   and invalid newbie requests.
magneto (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:19:29 AM

Buuuuump
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:19:31 PM

I'll give it a shot.
Code:
[b]Loan Amount:   0.003 [/b]
[b]Collateral (if any):   None [/b]
[b]Repayment Amount:   0.0035[/b]
[b]Repayment Date:     7 days if accepted [/b]
[b]BTC Address:    3Ec3AEfsAFb2emBdn2MDMuS5hqzJ1w4c99  [/b]

magneto (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:12:26 PM

I'll give it a shot.
Code:
[b]Loan Amount:   0.003 [/b]
[b]Collateral (if any):   None [/b]
[b]Repayment Amount:   0.0035[/b]
[b]Repayment Date:     7 days if accepted [/b]
[b]BTC Address:    3Ec3AEfsAFb2emBdn2MDMuS5hqzJ1w4c99  [/b]
Denied, sorry. Thank you for following all the rules, though.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:35:51 AM

Loan Amount: .005
Collateral (if any): None
Repayment Amount: .0055
Repayment Date: March 15 - 20, 2020
BTC Address:  37CvD9eitLscqMcJGSAp5skhEgCNhLVd3a

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Slbtc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 04:37:19 PM

You can be happy, I can take some lending from you, but profit will be small. From other view, repayment time will be some days only and lending amount can be larger, starting from 0.5 BTC.
P.S. Please be informed that there are problems with BTC transfer times, therefore everything must be well organized before any transfer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: