Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in trading cryptocurrency and forex  (Read 506 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:21:48 PM

Hi guys I would like some guidance and a understanding on trading I’ve been all over the internet and I just don’t know who to trust and get valuable feedback from what are your opinions on trading as a whole and in what direction do I take my first step

all you have to do first is look for the altcoin you want to trading, but I recommend you to trading in altcoin that is in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap is definitely very easy to trading (has a high volume), so you only need to buy altcoin when the price go down and sell it when the price goes up, but if the price doesn't go up then you only need to hold and wait until the price increases again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:43:44 PM

Hi guys I would like some guidance and a understanding on trading I’ve been all over the internet and I just don’t know who to trust and get valuable feedback from what are your opinions on trading as a whole and in what direction do I take my first step

all you have to do first is look for the altcoin you want to trading, but I recommend you to trading in altcoin that is in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap is definitely very easy to trading (has a high volume), so you only need to buy altcoin when the price go down and sell it when the price goes up, but if the price doesn't go up then you only need to hold and wait until the price increases again.
Yes i can say that it will be much more easier for someone who is new to trading to learn the basics or the fundamental steps of trading like what you said. Well yes looking at coinmarketcap can help beginners but after you gain some experience in trading do not rely on cmc alone, try to do your own research, study candles etc. Just remember the golden rule, buy low and sell high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:53:26 PM

You are free to think about what you want to do with all this. everyone has the right to choose what they will do later. If you choose the right thing then a great profit will come to you.
that's not a good suggestion, it's good if a newbie doesn't spend a lot of capital to first trade, this is from my experience, I lost $ 500 in trade, and I think it is necessary to have knowledge, yes you can do it slowly
Of course, For beginners in Crypto or forex trading don't use large capital to learn, but use small capital so that when there is a loss, then it is not too big. I personally when a beginner in the world of Crypto only used the capital that I got from Bounty, didn't spend my money.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:43:49 PM

if you start learning self-taught or with the help of references through every source of information then there is no guarantee for you and you also cannot trust them fully. it's just that if you really have high confidence in trading then chances are you can do it. The first time I started trading was based on intention, learning, experience, and income. but my advice is to start using small capital and do it in large exchanges and choose coins that have high trading volumes.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
orcobbe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:51:49 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:29:06 PM by orcobbe

Afternoon there ladies and gentlemen. There is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. In my opinion, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solution for you
udlredlo

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:55:05 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:29:34 PM by udlredlo

Afternoon there ladies and gentlemen. There is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. In my opinion, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solution for you

Greetings. There are many aspects that matter, indeed. And we are not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear yours
orcobbe

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:03:47 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:31:02 PM by orcobbe

Greetings. There are many aspects that matter, indeed. And we are not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear yours

Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive ticketing solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more
udlredlo

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:04:10 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:31:41 PM by udlredlo

Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive ticketing solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more

Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into the industry, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?
orcobbe

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:11:57 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:33:00 PM by orcobbe

Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into the industry, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?

One of the most advanced solurions I am aware of is GET protocol. Guys are not only partnered with Klaitn (Google it, very famous korean platform), but also is main ticketing partner of Oerrock festival. And talking more on current progress, they have already sold around 300k tickets. This is a truly great result, from my point of view. And they grow truly fast
udlredlo

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:12:10 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 07:33:22 PM by udlredlo

One of the most advanced solurions I am aware of is GET protocol. Guys are not only partnered with Klaitn (Google it, very famous korean platform), but also is main ticketing partner of Oerrock festival. And talking more on current progress, they have already sold around 300k tickets. This is a truly great result, from my point of view. And they grow truly fast

Hmm, indeed sounds pretty impressing, let me have a closer look at what the guys are offering and get back with own thoughts, thanks for your recommendation
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:14:29 PM

Is not a problem to invest in crypto and forex, at least if you check some tutorials and try to not lose and also to not spend all money from the house to invest.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:18:55 PM

Of course, For beginners in Crypto or forex trading don't use large capital to learn, but use small capital so that when there is a loss, then it is not too big. I personally when a beginner in the world of Crypto only used the capital that I got from Bounty, didn't spend my money.

just like me, I got a prize 5 ETH in 2018, and it made me try to trade, but only 1 ETH for I traded at that time,
after I understood until now I already have 20 ETH, even though the amount is still small and i'm happy

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:39:25 PM

In my opinion, trading is a complex matter that requires knowledge and experience for its management.  So this is not something that can be learned instantly, but it must be gradual and consistent.  Tips from me, learn the mistakes that are often made by new traders, then find and learn the solution.  it's effective enough to avoid common mistakes.  other than that use cold funds that you have prepared to learn to trade, so that if losses do not interfere with your finances completely.  the most important thing is not to trust too much on trading signals and the like, it's better to do independent analysis and expand the network to have discussions with fellow traded.

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:48:00 PM

There are lots of good tips here. I wouldn’t have to cramp you up with my tips as the ones here are mostly related to what I would have mentioned. Just note that regardless of whatever opinions you get here, you have to make your due diligence. Keep learning about trading and don’t forget to take action. And start small and with money, you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: