Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 09:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMO-New way to get funding in the market. Is it really good? What's your take?  (Read 252 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:56:55 PM

I did not participate in their bounty campaign because I did not like the IMO idea from the beginning! Investing in IMO ecosystem is just wasted of time, too much pain and no guarantee for profit. For these reasons, IMO project is dying already, no one investing there anymore. All of their projects are unknown then why someone would go for those projects. I suggest everyone just ignore this IMO sale system.

One of the draw back i see with IMO sale is the lockup period for the sale in IMO platform, i don't think many investors will be happy with such long period of lockup, another thing is that IMO is not very known or better yet only few people know IMO as of yet, even the projects listed on IMO platform are not very known to many people also, so very difficult for many to take part,
And for the bounty campaign, the problem was that the lockup part was not very clear to many participants, i myself included, i thought maybe participants won't be included but i was wrong,
i can't really say if the imo idea is bad or good for now since still very new but who knows what will happen in near future.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
justdimin

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:01:13 PM

I still prefer the IEO model over all others because it is certainly the best model out there for people who would like to get their money very quickly and get it out of the owners hands. What people do not realize that tokens and coins are basically all premined things that owned by the creator fully, there is absolutely no reason why a coin should be premined by people so much and given away in return of btc/eth/bnb or whatever.

In IEO systems, it is still like that, doesn't change that fact but at least you see it going to exchange right away and you can either buy it or get rid of it and take control quicker instead of trying to find some shady bad exchange that will eventually list that coin and probably get away with it on some exit scam very soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1610
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:42:58 PM

IMO is still quite new to me, so I wouldn't advise anyone to just jump straightly into the pool.
It doesn't mean that it is new then it is better, as well as it doesn't mean that it's gonna replace ICO then it will be the better than the former.
I had read somewhere at reddit that these IMOs are privately funded, and I am not sure how would I react into that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: