Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXCHANGE] 🌟🌟🌟 Bitkruz 🌟🌟🌟 Official Licensed Crypto Exchange  (Read 127 times)
Bitkruz Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:07:33 PM

OFFICIAL LICENSED CRYPTO EXCHANGE

| | | | |

OUR MISSION

Bitkruz is a full-featured spot trading platform for major digital assets & cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEM, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, Monero, NEM, Dash and many more.

It offers full access to all popular tools for traders such as indicators and order execution types to help traders take an advantage of every trading situation.

BITKRUZ FEATURES

PLATFORM FEATURES

EASY NAVIGATION ACROSS THE PLATFORM

BITKRUZ LOYALTY TOKEN

EASY DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS

CONVENIENT ORDER PLACEMENT

ORDERS HISTORY

INDICATORS

MARKET WATCH

TRADING FEES

DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL LIMIT

APPLY TO TOKEN LISTING

THE 5 STAGES OF BITKRUZ TOKEN LISTING PROCESS

1: Submit the application form filled in together with all required documents
2: Your Project will be reviewed by Bitkruz teams and submit for verification
3: Once your application is approved, you will be requested to provide additional information concerning your cryptocurrency
4: After receiving approved pre-confirmation from BITKRUZ you will be asked to make a payment for all the costs associated with the Token listing
5: Token Listing Confirmation. Once your application process has successfully been completed, BITKRUZ will contact you to discuss your Token Listening matters.

We can upon your request, offer you additional services relating to your token. Based on your quantitative targets we can present you a customized offer to fit your needs in terms of your token planning and objectives (short term, mid term or long term)

Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:04:17 PM

Hi, I am trying to apply for my token listing but I want to know how much days does it take for the process to be done? Thanks
Bitkruz Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:21:09 PM

Hi, I have PMd you the information. Thanks for contacting us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: