Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw your money from lvltrade.com before it's lost  (Read 136 times)
instagapp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:51:59 PM

Hello

I'm here to warn you. I've been in contact with the lvltrade.com support team for more than 2 weeks everyday because there have been a lot of trouble with my transactions and it got really suspicious.
Long story short I found out that they initiated a bankruptcy process and the are closing within the next few days. According to Ellis & Burlington, lvltrade.com is a scam.

They didn't mentioned anything about their ''bankrupt''. So withdraw your money if possible. Unfortunately the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.95 btc which IMO already screams SCAM! So please share this information to prevent people from loosing their money.

https://imgur.com/a/kQoo1wD
https://imgur.com/a/uc4T72J

Best regards
Anonymous_Observer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 03:14:48 PM

I had a similar situation. I spent months and more money than I care to admin in an attempt to get my money out of LvLTrade. I'm currently in correspondence with Lawyers in the UK in an attempt to get my money released. I've had my lawyers look over LvLTrade's terms and services. LvLTrade is not a registered company in the UK, and the "company number" they have on their website is listed under a different company "Bitcoin Limited." Be warned, LvLTrade is 100% a scam.

They also used the "we're going bankrupt" scare tactic on me just last week... clearly it's their strategy and has no foundation in actual truth. After their bankruptcy date I suddenly got an email that they had figured out their money problem and were no longer going bankrupt... what a joke.

If you were also scammed and want to join forces with me to get your money back, please email me at spartin1196@gmail.com and I'll let you know how the investigation is going, and if you can join in to also get your money back.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:23:01 PM

How do you people even end up with such unpopular, fake and scam exchanges. I just visited the platform and the first thing i notice is that it's not even secure  Roll Eyes
The website template is also familiar with that of the so many scam exchanges that i came across last year. I am not able to point out the thread right now.
Just to show you what i mean, here is one of the exchanges that looks exactly like this scam exchange posted by OP
https://bitrade-x.com/

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██