Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help my First Post This Forum  (Read 172 times)
U_Trune (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:16:52 AM

I joined Today this Forum some moments ago I register my account. I need about this Forum Rules. Please Every Senior member suggest me. How way I use my account legitly this forum
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:23:17 AM

For forum rules, I suggest you to read all about this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

I'm pretty sure if don't break that's 33 rules, your accout will be safe. Because I always don't break it and my account still safe till now

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
U_Trune (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:27:12 AM

For forum rules, I suggest you to read all about this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

I'm pretty sure if don't break that's 33 rules, your accout will be safe. Because I always don't break it and my account still safe till now

Thanks Brother, share this link I altime try my best I follow this Forum Rules never break Rules

One Other question Brother I don't understand any rules Post limit per day Newbie account?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 09:40:10 AM

There is no post limit, although there is a cooldown of 360 seconds between posts for Newbies with <= 14 Activity. That is more than reasonable really, and shortens as time goes by. If one is tempted to write many posts rapidly, he may encounter being reported for spamming.

<…>
Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
        waittime = (int)(90 - activity);
if(activity >= 60)
        waittime=(int)(34.7586 - (0.0793103 * activity));
if(activity >= 100)
        waittime = max((int)(14-(activity/50)), 4);
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:41:18 AM

Thanks Brother, share this link I altime try my best I follow this Forum Rules never break Rules

One Other question Brother I don't understand any rules Post limit per day Newbie account?

You have a limit of posting on posting I believe it's five minutes interval but it will diminish when you rank up, spend a few daays readinall the rules here as much as possible before you go to any section of this forum, start on the meta section and the beginners and help section it will help you a lot to mature as a member of Bitcointalk.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:17:30 AM

You may read some threads here in this section, this section is really good for the beginners of this forum, you may learn so much knowledge that you can use for your better future, just one tip mate, focus on gaining knowledge before making money so you would be better in the future.

As a beginner you should focus first on how are you going to know some rules and regulations of the forum, that is the first thing you should do as a beginner in this forum, read and understand the link above so you will know what are the right things and the wrong things that you may do.

madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2021

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:11:44 PM

I joined Today this Forum some moments ago I register my account. I need about this Forum Rules. Please Every Senior member suggest me. How way I use my account legitly this forum

Welcome! In this forum, besides the unofficial list of rules, there is also a reputation. I would advise you to look at examples of behavior that is considered inappropriate in this forum and for which you can get negative feedback warning other users: : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099391.msg49306851#msg49306851

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:53:04 PM

@U-Trune although there is a 6 minute cool down for newbies with 14 activity and below I still wouldn't maximize it just so I can post more and more. BCT or for any other forum you are or will be part of is not about the quantity of posts you have in that website but it is about the quality of each post you will make for that forum website. Just think about and be constructive on each post you will make rather than just posts just because the 6 minute cooldown is over. Also if you tried to maximize this limit or if your posts basically has short gaps between them you'll be labelled either as a burst poster or a spammer here in the forum so really it wouldn't look good for you especially if you are just starting out here as a newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: