Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 worst than 2019  (Read 211 times)
butcherme (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:02:16 AM

And here we thought that 2020 would be a great year for all of us but we are only at the 1st month of 2020 and so many tragedy already happened,
We have Australia Bushfire, And the WW3 that could happen, The Wuhan Corona Virus (nCoV) , And also the death of Kobe Bryant.
We still have 11 months and so many tragedy have already occurred that have shaken the world.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 08:25:48 AM

Some of the incidents that you have mentioned, (e.g. The Australian fire, the Corona Virus) have already started from 2019.
I don't think that we have to blame 2020. It is something that was prepared during last year and just the outbreak happened this year.
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:54:41 PM

I think most HODLers would disagree with this statement  Wink glass half full mentality, right?
YueVinzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 06:57:23 AM

2020 just started we don't know what might happen next. Maybe the start is bad but who knows these coming months will be full of blessings.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:58:16 AM

Imagine that it's just the month of January 2020. Very sad, very tragic and it is one of the most traumatic month of this year and also part of the history now.

I'm not thinking of the remaining months to have the same bad events. Although we can do nothing with such natural calamities to stop but we can at least think positive about the upcoming months.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 01:34:24 PM

And here we thought that 2020 would be a great year for all of us but we are only at the 1st month of 2020 and so many tragedy already happened,
We have Australia Bushfire, And the WW3 that could happen, The Wuhan Corona Virus (nCoV) , And also the death of Kobe Bryant.
We still have 11 months and so many tragedy have already occurred that have shaken the world.
Bushfire this is not something new to the world,not having proper security measures from Australian government made it as more wild last year,yes it is happening since Oct 2019.

WW3,for trump's political benefits.

Corona virus also started in 2019.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 04:29:38 AM

You just wait until July 3, 1991!  Anyone not wearing two million power sunscreen will probably call it the worst year ever.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
nennanem

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:07:25 AM

Personally, I'm fine, but I understand you. Tragedies happen all the time, the only question is whether you need to experience negative emotions. After all, you will not help the situation like this. I do not speak personally about you, I speak generally about all of us (people). Therefore, I suggest spending energy on creative positive things
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:55:36 AM

Isn't it rather too early to judge? Its just a month spent in the year truly, and maybe those are the only bad occurrence that will be recorded in the year, february is here now and i am super excited and believe it will be the start of good news rather than tragedy that january was loaded with.
Its gonna be a great year buddy, only that it didnt start pretty well.
allatrian

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:23:37 PM

In fact, most people think that every year is getting worse and worse. Each generation also thinks that in the old days it was better! But this is just a deception of our mind.
thottum

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 04:39:40 PM

How would you relate this to the entire year's fortune? WW3 will not happen IMO because other countries don't like to be in war because of the socio-economic conditions and its a good year start for the crypto and yes certain tragic situations have happened and it will pass by
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:38:07 AM

tragedy is a normal thing that can happen at any time and no one can predict it, but we try to minimize it so it does not have a wide impact. for example such as the corona virus tragedy that seized the world because of the unavailability of qualified anti-virus so as not to be infected or at least can be weakened. but everything has happened and we see and support that this tragedy can be quickly resolved.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 03:36:15 AM

Only a couple people outside of China have died.  People who were sick have already been released from hospital.

This virus should not kill many people as long as it spreads slowly. 

I'm amazed China was able to build a 1,000 bed hospital so "instantly".  It would take any country here in America years. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SightUnseen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:24:18 AM

We don't know either if the rest of the month for 2020 will be full of tragedy and sadness just like how it started. Yes, maybe in the first month we are faced and currently facing tons of issues, and problems in economic, health and even nature but then. Let's just stay on the positive side. Better to go out of the thinking that there will be a possibility for more tragedies  in the next few months.  Wink
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 08:03:44 AM

I do not think that 2019 is worse than in 2020 because all you have mentioned depends on Allah's position and destiny In that case there is nothing to blame for the New Year. There is a possibility of something good this year but not in the first place but in the end it will go to a better place And all these epidemics are usually Allah's anger.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:42:33 PM

tragedy is not man made so i think it is unfair to say that it is worst than 2019,because look at what we are having now?the market seems to be giving us profit weeks after week.
talking about crypto this is much better than what we have last year and the other year before.we have almost passed this tragedy so better start moving now mate,things will happen and we cannot hinder those.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:08:55 PM

Behind of the worst situations, I am sure and believe that will be changed to a good situation. We will pass the worst situations because we can survive in the worst situations, and we can rise again. I am sure we will unite together and related to the Corona Virus, the government of each country are trying to rescue their people and give the best medication to them. Every year will be bad and good, but I am sure that the good things will come to us, and all we need is to the patient, and try to pass every moment in our life.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:22:55 PM

We have Australia Bushfire, - roast marshmallows for free,

And the WW3 that could happen, - WW3 started with the Korean war in 1950,

The Wuhan Corona Virus (nCoV) , - bringing MMS out into the open to destroy the corrupt medical,

And also the death of Kobe Bryant, - Happy in Heaven.

Look at the good things that are coming out of all of this.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 10:12:20 PM

Different lines of study and thought in the area of astrology and African-based religion consider that 2019 was a year that varied from reasonable to difficult in several areas in society. However, everyone is predicting that 2020 should be better.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 11:41:28 PM

The state of the world certainly isn't improving with more conflicts, tensions between nations, rising homelessness, economic woes, etc

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: