Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2020-01-31] Senior Adviser / Operator Of The “Silk Road” Website Pleads Guilty  (Read 524 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:31:00 PM

The murder was clearly used to frame Ross.

(Alleged...) attempted murders

so, this is you walking back your strongly stated conviction that Ross Ulbricht paid someone to kill someone else based on an unreliable testimony? Humility much?

Also, did you know that the Unabomber was part of a CIA mindcontrol, LSD experiment in Harvard.

Please stop posting, you're constantly repeating highly unreliable claims

Vires in numeris
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:44:54 PM

@Vishnu.Reang. LSD and cocaine are not soft drugs. LSD is dangerous because it causes extreme hallucinations. Cocaine is one of the most addicitve drug in the world. However, agreed that they are less dangerous than Fentanyl and Fentanyl derivatives.

I have never heard about anyone dying of overdose from LSD or cocaine (unlike the case with synthetic opioids). If LSD can give hallucinations without serious side effects, then it is less dangerous, right? And this is one of the reasons why I am in favor of legalization of soft drugs. Here by grouping soft drugs with lethal ones manufactured by the pharma mafia, the government is actually increasing the harm.

Crack cocaine can kill, not to mention tainted cocaine can and does kill.  I would wonder about the people making it, what if they screw up?  What if the dealer cuts it with something lethal?   It just isn't worth the risk to me to do any of this stuff.  (By the way, to one of the people above, I don't touch anything either - clean living.  No alcohol or drugs etc.  I enjoy my life without needing any of them.)

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: