Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is digital gold good?  (Read 720 times)
udlredlo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:34:39 PM

In my opinion, much these days depends on reliability and practical value of each concrete idea. But what makes much sense - some aspects that stay for new trends. For example, I am pretty disappointed by more attacks on leading exchanges and thus interested in new strategies here

You are absolutely right. But are there any alternatives right now? I mean is there any particular strategy you are switching to?
orcobbe

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:44:19 PM

You are absolutely right. But are there any alternatives right now? I mean is there any particular strategy you are switching to?

Well, from my point of view, the only alternative is usage of hardware wallets. But in here, of course, you should be choosing the most advanced solutions only
udlredlo

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:45:14 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 09:08:05 PM by udlredlo

Well, from my point of view, the only alternative is usage of hardware wallets. But in here, of course, you should be choosing the most advanced solutions only

Most likely, yes. At least I cannot think of something more rational. But you know, talking more on hard wallets, I tried to find unique solutions several times and what I have noticed - it is not very simple to find impressing ones. They are all more or less similar
orcobbe

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:57:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 09:09:22 PM by orcobbe

Most likely, yes. At least I cannot think of something more rational. But you know, talking more on hard wallets, I tried to find unique solutions several times and what I have noticed - it is not very simple to find impressing ones. They are all more or less similar

I also thought so and that's why I conducted many researches. Basically, the most advanced and attractive solution I have found is GetHashWallet. Guys are bringing easy to use product that is arrow certified and available for sale, so everything can already be tried out. Moreover, they had crowdfunding on Indiegogo, it brings higher confidence for me too. And I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to have a better understanding
udlredlo

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 09:03:12 PM

I also thought so and that's why I conducted many researches. Basically, the most advanced and attractive solution I have found is GetHashWallet. Guys are bringing easy to use product that is arrow certified and available for sale, so everything can already be tried out. Moreover, they had crowdfunding on Indiegogo, it brings higher confidence for me too. And I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to have a better understanding

Hmm, so far for sure sounds interesting, let me also have a closer look at the solution and get back with own opinion
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 10:11:25 PM

As far as am concern, digital gold is a very good choice when it comes to investment in cryptocurrency but putting 40% on it may be too much. Digital gold is a good coin.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:05:48 AM

I did some research on digital gold and to me this seems to be a revolutionary, actually digital gold was the first crypto currency model unfortunately they had some issues with their regulations and Bitcoin took over from them else digital gold would have been the rockstar of crypto currency. However they are bouncing back again and want to give hard competition in the market, I would prefer this coin for longer-term.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1322

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:14:14 AM

The idea isnt bad actually it comes handy with some few perks if you asked me.

• The era now is changing and having a digital currency for gold will enable safety for those gold investor to keep safe their asset. How? Instead of securing permit for its storage they could convert and hold the digital equivalent of their asset into token which is stored in a ofline wallet
  • Easy means of transaction. Let say they wanted to sell their gold asset these digital gold currency will be tranferred to new owner in a easiest way to do it like sending a message from your phone. No threat when dealing on a private place or whatever of possible stealing
  • Never depreciated. Though gold is an accepted currency such as Dollar its value is rarely seen depleted cause of scarce and that's how implementation of digital gold currency can increase its popularity for those who are interested to invest with gold due to this improvement

So far there is no regulation for this, but I can see the possibility of digital gold currency to be regulated and authorized to be approve by the government.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:24:31 AM

The idea isnt bad actually it comes handy with some few perks if you asked me.

• The era now is changing and having a digital currency for gold will enable safety for those gold investor to keep safe their asset. How? Instead of securing permit for its storage they could convert and hold the digital equivalent of their asset into token which is stored in a ofline wallet
  • Easy means of transaction. Let say they wanted to sell their gold asset these digital gold currency will be tranferred to new owner in a easiest way to do it like sending a message from your phone. No threat when dealing on a private place or whatever of possible stealing
  • Never depreciated. Though gold is an accepted currency such as Dollar its value is rarely seen depleted cause of scarce and that's how implementation of digital gold currency can increase its popularity for those who are interested to invest with gold due to this improvement

So far there is no regulation for this, but I can see the possibility of digital gold currency to be regulated and authorized to be approve by the government.
I think if cryptocracy is used as a very valuable asset in my opinion, it is very good, but you should know that the end of the world will happen someday and when the end of the world comes or when a major disaster occurs, making electricity inaccessible, cryptocurrency will be very difficult to use, payment and transactions will be traditional which will make it difficult for people to make transactions when they do not have expensive cash or exchanges such as gold and paper money that are still valid for transactions of buying and selling goods.

so in my opinion there is no harm if people still have gold with a very large amount to spare them.
Coll3

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:45:06 AM

Digital gold is a fantastic idea if you mean bitcoin

The situation in Iran and virus in China proved it. All people are looking for something for saving their money Bitcoin has limit BTC is great accumulating way

#relictumpro #relictcoin #relictum #blockchain5.0 #relictumblockchain
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:45:57 AM

As I am increasingly interested in investing some of my money in digital gold for the long term and I will invest around 40% whether this is good.?
give your opinion.
And I want to know a few articles about digital gold may be shared here.
thank you

You need to be specific when asking those questions, for there are so many projects out there that claim themselves as digital currencies back up with gold. If you mean by digital gold "BTC", then you will also need to know about some pieces of information for investing in BTC. you need to read all of these and take your time as usual. no rushing here, arm yourself with enough knowledge and everything will be clear as soon as you want to invest in this digital gold (BTC).
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:43:42 AM

As I am increasingly interested in investing some of my money in digital gold for the long term and I will invest around 40% whether this is good.?
give your opinion.
And I want to know a few articles about digital gold may be shared here.
thank you
It is definitely good if you buy at the right time. It's nothing like you're investing in gold and real estate. If you buy these assets at a high price and when the market starts to turn, you will lose money. In my opinion, any type of asset is worth investing in. It is important that its buying and selling demand is high or not. In my opinion, you should buy bitcoin and store it for long term. I feel that the financial situation of many countries is now in great difficulty and maybe a recession will occur. people will look to gold and bitcoin to buy and its price will certainly increase.
  - Note: This is only my personal opinion and is not intended to entice you to invest with me.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████