Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is in Control  (Read 536 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:53:33 PM
Merited by KingScorpio (1)

Mechanical technicians build cars and rockets and computers. Bio-virus technicians build biological warfare viruses.

Who has more control over what they are doing? The technicians who are not involved with microscopic life... the mechanical technicians.

Bio-virus technicians often don't know what the results of what they are doing will be. They learn, but life is such a complex machine that they don't know enough to really know the results... for sure, long term results.

But, understand one thing. The machinery of life was built by God, the Creator of all things. And, He has left Himself observations of and controls over of everything... that is, REAL controls over everything. He also desires freedom for people.

Because God is in control, and because he wants freedom for people, and because He observes everything, the only way for us to keep our freedom is to freely come to know God, and to have a free and right relationship with Him. There are 3 ways that God introduces Himself to us, so that we hopefully get into a right relationship with Him:
1. Offering it to us through the Bible;
2. Allowing pain to come to us so that we turn to Him for help;
3. Destroying those who will not accept Him, so that those who do accept will not be influenced to turn away from Him.

All the good things, all the happiness in life, all the bad things, all the trouble in life, exists controlled by God, so that people will come to a right relationship with God. God controls it all for this purpose. A right relationship with God is the only way to a right and good life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Step_By_Step

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:58:27 PM

He observes everything, the only way for us to keep our freedom is to freely come to know God, and to have a free and right relationship with Him.

With all due respect, if He observes everything and this is the only way, then how am I actually free to choose?
sujon5

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:32:09 PM

Your theory are good for monotheistic religions. How can you explain Buddhist system of views? 
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 06:04:05 PM

Mechanical technicians build cars and rockets and computers. Bio-virus technicians build biological warfare viruses.

Who has more control over what they are doing? The technicians who are not involved with microscopic life... the mechanical technicians.

Bio-virus technicians often don't know what the results of what they are doing will be. They learn, but life is such a complex machine that they don't know enough to really know the results... for sure, long term results.

But, understand one thing. The machinery of life was built by God, the Creator of all things. And, He has left Himself observations of and controls over of everything... that is, REAL controls over everything. He also desires freedom for people.

Because God is in control, and because he wants freedom for people, and because He observes everything, the only way for us to keep our freedom is to freely come to know God, and to have a free and right relationship with Him. There are 3 ways that God introduces Himself to us, so that we hopefully get into a right relationship with Him:
3. Destroying those who will not accept Him, so that those who do accept will not be influenced to turn away from Him.

All the good things, all the happiness in life, all the bad things, all the trouble in life, exists controlled by God, so that people will come to a right relationship with God. God controls it all for this purpose. A right relationship with God is the only way to a right and good life.

Cool

Where is your Christian empathy?

Nice going, calling for genocide, WTF?  You are unhinged.

You really need to read more books.  You are a religious radical.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:29:53 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 07:47:47 PM by franky1
Merited by Vod (1)

god is not some entity out there in space.. used to blame something else instead of your own actions

the real 'god' is that bit of subconscious in the back of your head which hints at you to try doing good things and is the reaction without thought to pull your hand away from  fire and the part that keeps your heart beating.

you teach your 'god' by learning about life learning good and bad and thinking about YOUR actions.

in badeckers case his god is out of control, as his many topics have proven

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:35:35 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 12:57:22 AM by BADecker

He observes everything, the only way for us to keep our freedom is to freely come to know God, and to have a free and right relationship with Him.

With all due respect, if He observes everything and this is the only way, then how am I actually free to choose?

From Luke 17: '12As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance 13and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!”

14When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed.

15One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.

17Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” 19Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”'

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:36:47 AM

Your theory are good for monotheistic religions. How can you explain Buddhist system of views? 

Buddhism is wrong.     Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:45:13 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 12:56:40 AM by BADecker

Cool

Where is your Christian empathy?

Nice going, calling for genocide, WTF?  You are unhinged.

You really need to read more books.  You are a religious radical.

Not calling for genocide at all. It's only your warped inability to read or think that makes you say this.

God does what He does. He made people for the relationship He would have with them. There is nothing else for people. Without the relationship they are destroyed. It's nature. God is to be greatly commended in that He holds back the natural destruction that unbelievers are bringing on themselves by rejecting relationship with God, for as long as He does.

God is good. God is giving. If people ask for destruction, God gives, even though He knows that people are crazy. He gives them a chance to turn to Him. But when they won't, He gives them what they are asking for. He gives it because He is in control, and at best people ask for everything they receive. People can't do anything without God doing it for them.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:53:48 AM

god is not some entity out there in space.. used to blame something else instead of your own actions

the real 'god' is that bit of subconscious in the back of your head which hints at you to try doing good things and is the reaction without thought to pull your hand away from  fire and the part that keeps your heart beating.

you teach your 'god' by learning about life learning good and bad and thinking about YOUR actions.

in badeckers case his god is out of control, as his many topics have proven

Completely wrong understanding of God.

God controls man and the universe like a programmer programs a computer... only, unlike the programmer, with complete perfection and infallibility. God has made and manipulates the whole universe in perfection. Not one law of physics is ever out of balance. God controls it all.

Isaiah 66:1: '1This is what the Lord says:
“Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
Where will my resting place be?
2Has not my hand made all these things,
and so they came into being?”
declares the Lord.

“These are the ones I look on with favor:
those who are humble and contrite in spirit,
and who tremble at my word.”'

Cool

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 07:50:43 AM

God allows everyone to say and do whatever they want.
He taught that we have our freedom to act by our will.
He observes what is happening for sure and if we are about to destroy the world, he is going to come again and save us.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 08:56:22 AM

Cool

agree 100% i see it first hand, this world is not entropic

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:32:26 PM

God allows everyone to say and do whatever they want.
He taught that we have our freedom to act by our will.
He observes what is happening for sure and if we are about to destroy the world, he is going to come again and save us.

Yes! But God allows us to see Him through the good things He does in nature, and through the Bible, His Word. We don't have any excuse for not seeing Him. The governments and the media - the world - teach us against God.

Revelation 11:18:
The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth.

Cool

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 11:18:40 PM

Your third point is why I left the catholic church.  If god is going to send me to hell because I don't worship or pray to him, even though I live my life in a very "righteous way"..going well above and beyond what the avg human does in terms of good deeds..then I'm pretty sure that makes him an evil dictator.

How does it not? Why are they so hard up for me to pray to them..Does that stroke their ego or something? What in the hell does that accomplish for the betterment of this world?  Nothing.  I can live a moral and just life without going to church or praying or believing in a certain god, or any god at all.

1000's of religions across the globe and every single one of them think theirs is THE true one lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:02:44 AM

God is in Control a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp53irFjzYg
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:04:30 AM

Like my muslim friends are saying, buddhists are idiots. From monotheistic point of view, only an idiot would consider Buddhist system as something logical.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:25:06 AM

Your third point is why I left the catholic church.  If god is going to send me to hell because I don't worship or pray to him, even though I live my life in a very "righteous way"..going well above and beyond what the avg human does in terms of good deeds..then I'm pretty sure that makes him an evil dictator.

How does it not? Why are they so hard up for me to pray to them..Does that stroke their ego or something? What in the hell does that accomplish for the betterment of this world?  Nothing.  I can live a moral and just life without going to church or praying or believing in a certain god, or any god at all.

1000's of religions across the globe and every single one of them think theirs is THE true one lol

You misunderstand what God is doing and what it is all about.

Adam and Eve were made in the image of God... essentially God-like.

Then they disobeyed God, turning against Him by eating the fruit. But what they really did was to turn against themselves when they turned against God. After all, nothing can destroy God but God. Nothing can destroy the image of God except the image itself... since God doesn't want destruction.

Then God came in the form of Jesus and took the punishment of pain and death for everyone. This means that Jesus gave people their life back, from death. But people seem to want to jump back into death (Hell) by disregarding the gift of life God is re-giving them.

I feel sorry for you. You want life and Heaven. But you are killing yourself, and rejecting the only way you can be saved. And you want to blame God because He doesn't do it your way. God offers salvation for you in the best way possible, and, because of what people are, maybe the only way possible.

Get into the Gospels in the New Testament of the Bible and see what Jesus did for you... and be saved.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:41:41 AM

oh badecker.. seems you swapped freeman cult for church cult.

when will you ever have an independant thought of your own instead of quoting outdated subjects

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 07:15:46 AM

Then they disobeyed God, turning against Him by eating the fruit. But what they really did was to turn against themselves when they turned against God. After all, nothing can destroy God but God. Nothing can destroy the image of God except the image itself... since God doesn't want destruction.

Then God came in the form of Jesus and took the punishment of pain and death for everyone. This means that Jesus gave people their life back, from death. But people seem to want to jump back into death (Hell) by disregarding the gift of life God is re-giving them.

I feel sorry for you. You want life and Heaven. But you are killing yourself, and rejecting the only way you can be saved. And you want to blame God because He doesn't do it your way. God offers salvation for you in the best way possible, and, because of what people are, maybe the only way possible.

Get into the Gospels in the New Testament of the Bible and see what Jesus did for you... and be saved.

Cool

I spent 18 years of my life learning about this God guy.  One thing that was consistent you don't seem to understand is that the Bible is NOT a book of scientific facts.  In fact, every priest or nun I ever spent time with in school specifically stated that the Bible is not meant to take as literal facts but as teaching of god to help guide humans in to a better/more moral life lived.  My own uncle who was a priest nearly his entire life.. said the same. 

Well educated on this subject.  Seemingly more so than yourself.  I think religion is great in many ways, helps guide people to a better life through it's teaching, mostly...but it's also fiction and outdated and has plenty of nonsense to go a long w/the good. I guess I will just have to deal w/going to hell. Sucks.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:34:00 PM

Cool

I spent 18 years of my life learning about this God guy.  One thing that was consistent you don't seem to understand is that the Bible is NOT a book of scientific facts.  In fact, every priest or nun I ever spent time with in school specifically stated that the Bible is not meant to take as literal facts but as teaching of god to help guide humans in to a better/more moral life lived.  My own uncle who was a priest nearly his entire life.. said the same. 

Well educated on this subject.  Seemingly more so than yourself.  I think religion is great in many ways, helps guide people to a better life through it's teaching, mostly...but it's also fiction and outdated and has plenty of nonsense to go a long w/the good. I guess I will just have to deal w/going to hell. Sucks.

Why do you suggest that I don't know that the Bible isn't a book of scientific facts? It is, however, a book of facts. It seems a little that you don't realize that science is a gathering of information, not a grouping of facts. Science theories are absolutely stated by science people to NOT be facts... even though they might contain many facts at times.

So, is any of your un-factual Bible to be understood as facts? Or should we understand it as science fiction? After all, things like talking snakes and talking donkeys and God speaking the universe into being, these all seem like science fiction, don't they? If this is the way you feel about the Bible, is there anything factual in it at all?

Either you take the Bible at face value, or throw it away. But, nature and not the Bible, shows us that God exists. That's why there are so many religions around. Not recognizing God through nature is way more of a religion - a religious training - than observing God through nature. The Bible is simply a book of power that gives us details about the God we see in nature, but the details that we don't.

Check into the history of the Bible, the facts about how it is penetrating the world, and the history of the people who wrote the Bible. There is power there, of the kind that doesn't come about by coincidences.

Cool

akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:50:15 PM

I am not an atheist but don't blame God for each and every thing happening in this world.If he is real then he is busy watching all the planets and aliens so he might only have few minutes to plan what should happen in this world. Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: