Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Dignity (DIG) Token / Arbitrade  (Read 179 times)
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:05:24 PM
Merited by Lesbian Cow (1), nutildah (1)

The people following this coin know this already, but just in case anyone here invested in this coin and isn't aware of what's going on, here it is.

What happened:
This coin claimed to be backed by physical gold. Ronnie Moas recommended it to subscribers. Some people believe it's still happening. Currently under investigation by the FBI/SEC.
Latest situation: Someone minted 400 Million new coins this month and sold on Livecoin.net (also a sketchy exchange)

Scammers Profile Link:
https://twitter.com/arbitradex?lang=en
https://twitter.com/arbitradeio?lang=en
https://twitter.com/stevebrave31?lang=en

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907361.0

Amount Scammed: $10-50 million USD
Current Contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0xaf446174961cd544e51b89310581669e8fc00d16

If you were scammed or lost money with this coin and would like a direct FBI contact to tell your story send me a DM or join the Telegram dedicated to it "Dignity Gold & Mining Fraud, LLC"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jennae7341

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:29:01 PM

Hi there - can you send me the FBI contact? I lost money as well. I tried to message you, but it says your settings won't allow me to.

Thanks,
Jenna
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:03:11 PM

Hi there - can you send me the FBI contact? I lost money as well. I tried to message you, but it says your settings won't allow me to.

Thanks,
Jenna

I've sent you a DM with the agent's email address. You should be prepared to have a 10-15 minute phone call with her.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 11:31:26 PM

Dignity Token - DIG now being repackaged ad DIGG - Same claims - same people.
Doing a swap for those with provable coins in a wallet - not coins on an exchange. Good luck.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:24:28 AM

Now these folks have a DIGau coin? Seems DIGG is used for another rebase coin of some time. There's even a website!

https://dignitygold.com/

I would stay far away from these people.
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 04:01:12 AM

Now these folks have a DIGau coin? Seems DIGG is used for another rebase coin of some time. There's even a website!

https://dignitygold.com/

I would stay far away from these people.

Just saw this reply... Yea new token, AGAIN. Hoping to see some justice this year. Investigation is still on-going.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 04:19:40 AM

Just saw this reply... Yea new token, AGAIN. Hoping to see some justice this year. Investigation is still on-going.
It has been a year now and I feel like the scammers are slick and good in terms of evading the authorities. Bave you checked on your contact to prove that the investigation is on-going?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:39:38 PM

It has been a year now and I feel like the scammers are slick and good in terms of evading the authorities. Bave you checked on your contact to prove that the investigation is on-going?

Yes, I sent them a write-up of the new token two weeks ago and they said they were already aware and that the investigation is still on-going. Covid-19 stalled their investigation because the courts were only processing things that were related to loss of life. Hoping that now things are back open that this speeds up.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:58:05 PM

Yes, I sent them a write-up of the new token two weeks ago and they said they were already aware and that the investigation is still on-going. Covid-19 stalled their investigation because the courts were only processing things that were related to loss of life. Hoping that now things are back open that this speeds up.
Well then, I'll send you my best wishes and godspeed to the investigation, hopefully they will be able to find the scammers and I hope that you will update this thread from time to time until the end of the investigation.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:48:57 PM

Well then, I'll send you my best wishes and godspeed to the investigation, hopefully they will be able to find the scammers and I hope that you will update this thread from time to time until the end of the investigation.

Well, it's not a matter of finding the scammers (we already know who they are). It's a matter of gathering all the evidence to show they broke the law along with trying to track and recover the money through the proper legal channels. But yes, I will continue to update this thread as I hear more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: