Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Right Time to buy Some ALT coins?  (Read 2686 times)
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:20:37 PM

Myabe is but really i want choose some low value coins and hold for 1 year, who know when bull run come.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 01:50:10 PM

Many are expecting altcoins to become bullish this coming months because of the development and upgrading in their platform. With that, expect also that their prices would rise exponentially. So before buying price goes high, I think it is better to invest now and wait for the their price to pump. Just be sure that you are investing in a coin with a sure project. else you'll end up with lots of shitcoins.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:15:28 PM

I would rather buy some altcoins if you are really sure that the price is still going up. I mean, you don't want to actually miss the hype, right? So, instead of just waiting until the dip, you could just try your luck by trying to do short-term trading until you get profit.

Myabe is but really i want choose some low value coins and hold for 1 year, who know when bull run come.
Depends on what do you define as low value coins? Most of them suck and you should not try to invest on that.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:28:36 PM

Good afternoon everyone. From my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
juegav

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:29:31 PM

Good afternoon everyone. From my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Hello there. I am having pretty similar approach. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
wellay

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:30:40 PM

Hello there. I am having pretty similar approach. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

I wouldn't say so. There are many things I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is Carnomaly platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on the industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:44:13 PM

I believe some people will be changing their stand in crypto just within February. A lot of people are still in fear of what to buy and some old fellas still know where to put their greed. By now people will be disappointed with the movement of ethereum as I am also, I felt so bad about ethereum last year and dont know the reason the coin was that bad with all the use case. And if it could sustain this till June, a moderate movement will be seen in other altcoins as time passes in the year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:56:53 PM

It looks like many altcoins are being pumped these days, so it might be a good idea to buy some of them for a short term. Anyway, I would not use more than 10% of funds on these trades.

One of the novice’s most unpleasant mistakes is the purchase of assets at a time when their main growth has already occurred. I lost money on this more than once.
As you said, many coins have already risen in price, which means a natural recession is expected after growth. Many people think that if an asset has grown in value, it means it will continue to grow, but this rarely happens.

Most often, the price of an asset falls after growth. Many people enter precisely at this moment, before the price starts to fall, in the end they have to stay in the deal until the last, until the price grows back, or otherwise they have to fix the losses. It is better to buy coins in the fall than after growth.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:20:05 PM

The market has grown quite well lately, I don’t think that now is the best time to buy alternative coins due to the fact that you can stumble
upon a correction that will happen one way or another, this is just a matter of time. I recommend waiting for some resolution of market events before making such decisions.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:20:23 PM

I agree with you. I like the list of coins you named. I would also recommend them for investment. But about the time for investment, you need to be careful with it. Because depending on your strategy, the moment of entering a trade may be different.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:26:34 PM

Anytime is a right time to buy Altcoins while you can still afford buying it because Altcoins are all capable for improvement in terms of price that is why while you can still afford to buy Altcoins at its cheapest and most affordable price before its price gets higher to the extent that it becomes too expensive, buy it so that once the increase happen, yoy will be the one to benefit from it since yoy have bought it at a cheap price. Positivity shows into the part of altcoin market upon the entrance of this year so better buy altcoin you wish to acquire while you can still buy it at cheap price. But still assure that the Altcoin you wish to buy is legible and worthy.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:57:46 AM

It is true that right now we are hard to believe in altcoins since most of them have not really good performance. But trust me that two altcoins (ETH and XRP) are always good to invest. These coins commonly follow the trends in Bitcoin. So, if this year or in 2021, the Bitcoin will have a great season, I am pretty sure that ETH & XRP will probably have a good season as well.

Yes, i think you are right here. I will say this also because in bad situation of crypto market we saw ETH and XRP team strongly handling market to save their tokens into market. Here is the proven that those teamwork is very strong and in future also they will support market without any doubt. So i think if anybody wants to invest into crypto, ETH and XRP is the best ever.
J33ZY
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:34:25 AM

I believe it's a good time to scale in altcoins, most of them have bounced off a significant support level and rebounding back with the market. Low caps is a gamble, but there are some gems that are highly undervalued. Find one that has good fundamentals and actually has a use case.

If you are interested in a low cap that gives high yield dividends. Check out NEXO! They have 550k+ users on their platform, processed over $1.5B+ in loans, pays token holders dividends and has many utility features.

Check out my thread on NEXO, I go more in-depth with the fundamentals and technical analysis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226387.0

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:53:30 AM

Looking at the market now I think it is quite good because almost all the prices of altcoin have increased due to the price of bitcoin which keeps sliding upwards and is quite stable at this time.
Top Altcoin has also experienced pretty good price increases like eth, ltc, xrp and many more, that's why traders take this valuable opportunity to start trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:59:59 AM

I agree with you. I like the list of coins you named. I would also recommend them for investment. But about the time for investment, you need to be careful with it. Because depending on your strategy, the moment of entering a trade may be different.
Yes, every time in starting a trade is clearly different and will not always be the same, so before investing or trading, we must have enough analysis, both in the long term and short term, so that we can make the right steps when trading and investing in any case.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:30:51 AM

Just invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap because there are good investments than picking a new coin or a shit coin that we never know how long it can survive. Nowadays many new coins turn to scam so avoid to invest it if you really don't like to research the project.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:51:15 AM

Just invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap because there are good investments than picking a new coin or a shit coin that we never know how long it can survive. Nowadays many new coins turn to scam so avoid to invest it if you really don't like to research the project.

Many new coins are launching which is not a good idea to buy those coins, yes, top 50 coins are always good to buy because of the past 3 years those coins active developments and active volumes. Still, it is a very good choice to buy in the current situation because slowly the altcoin prices are recovering.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:52:34 AM

Every once in awhile we see changes in the top 100 CMC list. Some projects rise and some fall, investing blindly into the first 50 projects is like gambling. There are good projects that have a low market cap, for now. Those projects have a chance to be in top 50 one day. You need to find those projects and invest in them. If new projects get in the top 50, that surely means some projects will lose their rank. We need to try to predict which projects will advance and which one will drop down.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 08:13:57 AM

when we have money but not enough to buy bitcoin altcoin is an alternative to hold. I agree with what coins you suggest but there are 2 coins that I think are less interested as NEO and XMR can be replaced with XLM and BNB which are currently on the rise
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 08:24:37 AM

You can hold BTC or ETH for the upcoming months. It can be better strategy for you to make profits but if you invest in top coins in coinmarketcap, you can get profits as altcoins are cheaper now and anytime altcoins can start its green journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: