Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Right Time to buy Some ALT coins?  (Read 2680 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:51:16 AM

As we all know that this is one of worst time for all ALT coins including here are some Strong coins also facing this badly downtrend because of Bitcoin's unstablity and market fear. So, this is not by any meant that this down trend will never be revese and ALT coins will be recover.

Here is majority in crypto market are hopless and loss interest to trade anymore because of this boring situation, But i think Whales and other intellegent investor always looking for these kind of situation. So here in this situation if you are looking for grab some potential ALT coins i sugest you to don't be confused  and grab your favorit coins i am also looking some worthious coins.

I will recemend you to buy only coins with good name in market and avoid shit coins, TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, LTC, XMR are some projects with Trusted team and comunity in backup. Hope you will consider my advice.

If we have more funds, I think the current conditions are the right time to buy coins that are ranked above coin marketcap. I think when the cryptocurrency market begins to recover, we will not find crypto prices as cheap as it is today

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Bohr256

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:51:33 AM

As we all know that this is one of worst time for all ALT coins including here are some Strong coins also facing this badly downtrend because of Bitcoin's unstablity and market fear. So, this is not by any meant that this down trend will never be revese and ALT coins will be recover.

Here is majority in crypto market are hopless and loss interest to trade anymore because of this boring situation, But i think Whales and other intellegent investor always looking for these kind of situation. So here in this situation if you are looking for grab some potential ALT coins i sugest you to don't be confused  and grab your favorit coins i am also looking some worthious coins.

I will recemend you to buy only coins with good name in market and avoid shit coins, TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, LTC, XMR are some projects with Trusted team and comunity in backup. Hope you will consider my advice.

Yes, I agree with your opinion that for now it is time for us to buy and collect Altcoin which has the potential to rise in the future like altcoin that you have mentioned above this thread. and now I have collected Ethereum as my future investment because I believe ethereum prices will go up high in the future and my prediction is that ethereum prices will reach $ 1000 in the middle of 2020.

So in about 2 and a half months ethereum will reach $1,000?  Hahaha oh wow.

I think most of the posters in this forum are just to shill projects, coins, etc. bc I've read some of the dumbest comments ever.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:10:15 AM

Right now is indeed the right moment to buy altcoins, because almost all altcoins are at cheap prices. But still be careful in choosing altcoins,
choose coins that have high volumes and also choose coins that are already well-known. Usually the altcoins popular has an active developer,
so investing in that coins is very profitable. Because the price of coins will quickly go up if coins have active developer. I recommend like ETH,
LTC, XRP, XLM and BNB. The Altcoins that I mentioned have very good potential, they should in the future the price will go up very high.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Wildwest

Activity: 1728
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:25:28 AM

At the beginning of the year 2020 all the altcoin prices have begun to grow even there is an altcoin that does not fit in the top 10 top altcoins up to the numbers that we never imagined before, and now all have returned upside down a pretty high price Now down the enormously consequences of Corona viruses that interfere with our activities, so for now if you want to re-invest in altcoin I think it is very good because we can see when the market recovery has begun to improve.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:32:14 AM

everytime is the right time,but only if you invested in Bitcoin first before other currency.

altcoins are too many to choose but if you will stick in the top 5-10 then the safer your investment will be.try not to sneak for shitcoins because trust me the chance of profit is too little than to expect.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:04:43 AM

TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, LTC, XMR are some of the names of coins that have good market value. but it all depends on the interests of investors and traders, where they will choose the coins they will buy later. whether they will buy now or wait until things to normal return.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:58:12 AM

Surely an approximate time for altcoins with prospect but not shitcoins. Shitcoins don't have approximate time because they are merely pumped for dump purposes.
Therefore, altcoins like litecoin is likely to be a good buy now. It is yet to make a huge move and nothing will stop that from happening as soon as bitcoin is good to bull.

The time is right for you to buy the altcoin or what else, but you must be careful about choosing, actually before you do that you will notice first because until now the volatility of the price is very unstoppable due to coronavirus.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:26:39 AM

Before, I would say with confidence no, that now is not the best time to buy alternative coins.
But given the changes that have occurred with the market over the past couple of days, I myself am thinking about investing in top coins.
We went through a very large recession, which means it makes sense to expect an upward rebound.
The market has changed since the outbreak of this disease and all of the current economy is having a huge collapse during this period. In addition, all markets related to finance dropped quickly and caused panic among investors.

I am not sure how this year will turn out, but based on what is happening this year could be a year of global economic crisis and many people will surely return to zero.

Yeah, we are seeing huge crises in the share markets too, which I have never expected such huge downfall and it is affecting most of the economy. Most of the companies are closing the business which might close a lot of loss to the companies. Money circulation will stop and this will definitely leads huge crises to all of us.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:26:13 AM

The current market is going down compared to early 2020, so I think it is better that you continue to wait to be able to buy altcoins at a better price this year. I believe that altcoin will continue to collapse if Bitcoin falls below $ 4,000 again, don't be too hasty when investing in this market, patience will help you get success and profit
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:37:10 AM

The time is right for you to buy the altcoin or what else, but you must be careful about choosing, actually before you do that you will notice first because until now the volatility of the price is very unstoppable due to coronavirus.
For those who are experienced in cryptocurrency, of course they will know which coins they will choose, because right now the average coins in the top 10 are ranked a good price increase, so for the right choice at this time is to buy some altcoin top which is experiencing a price increase in the market.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:20:01 PM

I'm not sure why people are buying coins at this moment . The big thing that will happen sometime in the future is Bitcoin Halving and the momentum for down crypto prices . It seems like a big risk factor . But on the other hand everyone should enjoy the moment and buy depending on what can you afford from your asset . If i have funds  i will probably already dig in to this .

DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:52:09 AM

You should choose the accurate coin which will be profitable. Some of the Coins prices will be fall soon, you should avoid this coin. And some of the Coins prices will be increased soon, you should choose that coin and invest in it. Do your research .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:55:06 AM

It's risky to buy coins this year, most of countire's people are afraid this year because of several issues, like Corona Virus, Us and world economy issue, etc. they don't want to invest this year. Thats my opinion .
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:04:27 AM

It's risky to buy coins this year, most of countire's people are afraid this year because of several issues, like Corona Virus, Us and world economy issue, etc. they don't want to invest this year. Thats my opinion .
if buying a coin in this condition does seem to have too high risk but you should know that cryptocurrency has a lot of risks and you must be brave to face that risk but you should not be influenced and make you uncontrollable so that makes you sell your assets when prices collapse because panic.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:40:08 AM

That's true, no one will want to invest this year. And in this market, I think people only care about Bitcoin. Because it is safest and easily gives them a lot of profit. In retrospect, BTC prices have tripled in recent times but altcoins remain still and do not move

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:37:20 PM

You should research it by yourself. You can research the previous history of the altcoin. You will get your answer easily.  Then you understand that which altcoin you should buy now and which altcoin you should avoid. I think, no need for others opinions.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 02:11:33 AM

In my opinion, to avoid big loss of profit we must invest in altcoins which is look good in the market and also the altcoins which is very trusted for years so if you are going to buy some altcoins it is best to choose wise and the right time is when it is red in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:21:00 AM

some altcoins are worth buying now and some altcoins are very risky to buy now. all depends on your views while watching market conditions during this pandemic
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:24:12 PM

Maybe some altcoin seems to have begun to look upward movement. Altcoin, which is in the top 50 in my opinion is good for investment and maybe some can be used as long-term investments other than Bitcoin. Choosing altcoin that has been traded in large exchangers and also has a large market cap value needs to be considered and I think coins with a large community can also be an option

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:42:05 PM

Maybe some altcoin seems to have begun to look upward movement. Altcoin, which is in the top 50 in my opinion is good for investment and maybe some can be used as long-term investments other than Bitcoin. Choosing altcoin that has been traded in large exchangers and also has a large market cap value needs to be considered and I think coins with a large community can also be an option

Indeed, for now is good time to buy altcoins, but only a solid and reliable altcoins project
Also An altcoins with active development will be the best choice to buy at this moment

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████