Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] YOU⚡ A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform. ⚡  (Read 633 times)
TedBkgr

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:01:09 PM

Data is the new currency of the 21st century.
unfortunately, not many of us are familiar with this concept.
Sooner or later these tech companies will go bankrupt, thanks to blockchain technology and DAPPs that are bringing the control of data back in the hands of users.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jogmania

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:16:40 PM

you maynot fully understand the value of data... should check out this amazing TED talk by jennifer zhu scott, it's compelling.
https://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_zhu_scott_why_you_should_get_paid_for_your_data?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare

A must video for all. Even for those who are not investing in this project. By seeing this 13 min video you get to know what is being done with your data. I Just loved it when she said "who owns that data owns the future but who generates the data". We must try to read between the lines.
MineHunter12

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:27:24 PM

200 million advertisers and 4 billion users.
Do you think you can make such a huge platform?
Making such a huge platform is not a joke. Do share your strategy for building such a massive ecosystem.
ToothlessCoin

Activity: 53

Crypto Mindset

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:06:23 PM

I checked the LinkedIn profiles of your team, looks very appealing to me. Let's see how they roll out the project. A strong team is essential for a successful project but don't celebrate until you win.
TooLate1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:22:17 PM

So after getting looted by big companies for decades, we finally have the realization that what is ours and should be under our control. Thank you blockchain for telling us about this opportunity. Go ahead YOU, just peel it off. There is a huge community to support your idea.
HankePoster

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:33:11 PM

I have seen many Youtube Like sites on blockchain like d.tube and dlive.tv . Of course they are in early stages, but the point is crypto community should come forward and do there part in making such startups a success. As it's in best of our interests to have a decentralized data ecosystem where no one can abuse the data we generate.
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:25:53 PM

Our rating on ICO Bench has jumped up to 3.5

Way more to go.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:37:41 PM

9.0910 % -      1.000.000.000 Airdrop
https://www.youengine.io/

When you are going to have this AirDrop?
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:57:53 PM

9.0910 % -      1.000.000.000 Airdrop
https://www.youengine.io/

When you are going to have this AirDrop?

Dates are not finalized yet but very soon we well finalize them. Meanwhile keep visiting our website and thread to stay updated about AirDrop and other updates.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:50:35 PM

Data in the 21st Century is like Oil in the 18th Century: an immensely, untapped valuable asset. Like oil, for those who see Data’s fundamental value and learn to extract and use it there will be huge reward

Still, not many of us are familiar with the fact that how we are playing in the hands of a few big tech companies.
Have you ever thought to stop your data abuse?  YOU revolution will start by creating awareness among masses. It's your data, only you have the right to use and monetize it.
RAmenFSM
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:04:37 PM

Thanks for showing up with an authentic team. I checked all LinkedIn profiles of your team members and they lead to real people, not scammers. The team has a good skill set, let's see how they roll out the product.
Where are you standing right now? near to launch or in the initial phase?
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:18:36 PM

Thanks for showing up with an authentic team. I checked all LinkedIn profiles of your team members and they lead to real people, not scammers. The team has a good skill set, let's see how they roll out the product.
Where are you standing right now? near to launch or in the initial phase?

Thank you for sparing time and taking interest in our project. A strong team is foundation of every successful project, that's why its very important to have a strong panel of experts with you. We are lucky to have such people in our team.
We are following the timelines mentioned in our roadmap. Right now we are heading towards our Private pre-ICO.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:44:39 AM

I am following this project now. 
Lets hope something cool comes out of this project for new comers like me.
Seeing this thread I can say many are with this project, hope you will earn big. Don't break our heart by turning out to be a scammer.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:09:35 AM

I am following this project now. 
Lets hope something cool comes out of this project for new comers like me.
Seeing this thread I can say many are with this project, hope you will earn big. Don't break our heart by turning out to be a scammer.

Thank you for your support and concern. We are defiantly not a scam, following is our company information. We have physical presence in Seychelles and Switzerland. We are committed to provide maximum benefit to all our investors.

Company Information: Para.ventures Inc. / Company #: 197123 / Incorporated: August 16, 2017

Headquarters:  Global Gateway No. 8, Rue De La Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

International Business Companies Act: Act 15 of 2016

Switzerland Office: Langenhagstrasse 1, 4147 Aesch, Switzerland
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:39:25 PM

Not many know about the power of decentralization. We normally think that blockchain is just about sending and receiving bitcoins but it has frontiers that are yet to be discovered by the human mind.
I am not promoting this project but the concept of decentralization. We are far away in harnessing the power of blockchain and thats why we see everyday new terms and conditions from Facebook, Google, etc.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:43:29 PM

Not many know about the power of decentralization. We normally think that blockchain is just about sending and receiving bitcoins but it has frontiers that are yet to be discovered by the human mind.
I am not promoting this project but the concept of decentralization. We are far away in harnessing the power of blockchain and that's why we see everyday new terms and conditions from Facebook, Google, etc.

Thank you so much for highlighting this.
If we have decentralized social media sites and search engines, we were not humiliated by these centralized big tech giants.
Join YOU if you support the concept of decentralization.
chitchat

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:52:55 AM

The biggest of all concern is privacy of user data and is happening now. I would say people around the world are getting more worried about there privacy then every before. All companies are collaborating with each other in selling user data. You search wrist watches on google and very next day you see wrist watch ads on your yahoo and Facebook account. Just a coincidence?
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:56:03 AM

The biggest of all concern is privacy of user data and is happening now. I would say people around the world are getting more worried about there privacy then every before. All companies are collaborating with each other in selling user data. You search wrist watches on google and very next day you see wrist watch ads on your yahoo and Facebook account. Just a coincidence?

You got it so right. Surly its not a coincidence. All big tech are selling or exchanging user data with each-other for there own gains and this is what we are trying to tell people. YOU platform is designed in a way that even the developer cant change the policies once the platform is live.
chitchat

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:00:19 PM

You got it so right. Surly its not a coincidence. All big tech are selling or exchanging user data with each-other for there own gains and this is what we are trying to tell people. YOU platform is designed in a way that even the developer cant change the policies once the platform is live.

This is great but honestly I will believe about your "user data privacy" claim once I see and verify it myself.
There is huge market for platforms that are honest and loyal to there users aka user centric.
choice is yours. Be like Google or capture the future market.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 02:32:33 PM

YOUengine simple and intuitive design will make it a definite hit.
Advertisers and consumers are directly connected with each other without any middle man, making it a win win situation for both.
You watch ads and get paid for that. It looks odd because we have been trained by GAFA that only they can monetize our data. But its high time to prove that wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: