Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] YOU⚡ A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform. ⚡  (Read 633 times)
MineHunter12

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:20:43 AM

Base Price of your native token is US $ 0.10. Is there any exchange where its listed or it is yet to be listed? They make sense to me only if they are at some exchange.
ToothlessCoin

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Crypto Mindset

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:40:32 AM

This idea is a big one, not a small thing to do. Do you think your team is capable of making this project a reality?
Yes, this is a game-changing, paradigm shifting, sea changing, GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple) idea and we have a team of over 30+ developers, data analysts and ux/ui designers in 3 countries diving head first into design and dev sprints... for a start. Check out version 2.0 of the website in March for updates and more. Do or do not. There is no try. Thank you.

GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple). This is something new I learn today. Thanks for letting many ignorant people like me about that.
I am with every such project that is going to break strategy of GAFA.
WinterCns

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:55:16 AM

There are too many apps I see in this project. When we will be able to see few apps going live.
It mostly depends on how well they are, crypto market is very competitive.
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:46:13 PM

There are too many apps I see in this project. When we will be able to see few apps going live.

It may seem like a whole lotta apps but it's really one mobile app with 4 interfaces. flick not click. there's a video player interface to watch and EARN, digi-wallet to exchange tokens for instant cash, an AR game to win instant prizes (like pokemon go only you win $) and a social app where you get paid to be social (everything you upload, you get $). Beta will begin this summer. Thank you.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:54:12 PM

This idea is a big one, not a small thing to do. Do you think your team is capable of making this project a reality?
Yes, this is a game-changing, paradigm shifting, sea changing, GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple) idea and we have a team of over 30+ developers, data analysts and ux/ui designers in 3 countries diving head first into design and dev sprints... for a start. Check out version 2.0 of the website in March for updates and more. Do or do not. There is no try. Thank you.

GAFA data-geddon (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple). This is something new I learn today. Thanks for letting many ignorant people like me about that.
I am with every such project that is going to break strategy of GAFA.

Bitcointalk.org is like a box of chocolates... you never know what goodness you're going to get. Thank you.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:05:23 PM

Nice concept for advertisers and content creators.
It is designed to help advertisers and content creators make amazing content funny, beautiful, thoughtful, crazy... versus the everyday TV commercials.Thank you.
ToothlessCoin

Activity: 53

Crypto Mindset

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:53:07 PM

Started reading your whitepaper and finished it in 8mins. Well written and easy to understand.

ICOs usually have disease of writing complex whitepapers that are lengthy and very difficult to understand.

At least YOU know how to write whitepaper.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:35:56 PM

Started reading your whitepaper and finished it in 8mins. Well written and easy to understand.

ICOs usually have disease of writing complex whitepapers that are lengthy and very difficult to understand.

At least YOU know how to write whitepaper.

As Blaise Pascal said, paraphrasing here, if he had more time he would have written less... it's all about distillation not regurgitation. Thank You.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:02:44 PM

We have created our Telegram Channel. Please do join that to stay updated about our project.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:11:26 PM

So, we created an alternate advertising YOUniverse where you get paid to watch ads. YOUwatch is a tokenized video player where you can watch ads and make money fast.

I just love this. I will let my kid to sit and watch ads on daily basis. In the end may be we can earn enough to pay his school fee and icecream expenses for the month.
But it all depends on success of your token. keep us updated
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:24:59 PM

When you are rolling out? Have any MVP where we can see how YOU works.
Frankly I have done with such projects. Too many hype but in the end there is nothing Sad

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:30:11 PM

Was just passing through this thread. If you can develop and deliver what you are saying, then sky is limit. We have so many project in this area but none has clicked so far. But anyone who clicked will get massive return.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:19:46 PM

Was just passing through this thread. If you can develop and deliver what you are saying, then sky is limit. We have so many project in this area but none has clicked so far. But anyone who clicked will get massive return.
Thank you. Steve Jobs wanted to 'make a ding in the universe' we want to make a YOUniverse that goes ding! ding! ding! YOU GET PAID FOR YOUR DATA!!
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:29:05 PM

We are working on MVP which will be ready for public review mid-summer. There are multiple fronts we are sprinting... branding/ux/ui (has to look sick) and platform (has to be slick)... so sick and slicking till the summer! Thank you for asking.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 03:52:24 PM

Base Price of your native token is US $ 0.10. Is there any exchange where its listed or it is yet to be listed? They make sense to me only if they are at some exchange.

hi there. no, we are not currently listed on an exchange but we will be listed and make the announcement early summer! stay tuned, thanks.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:53:11 PM

hello to respond, like diamonds, you can never have too many, it just depends on their brilliance. it is one app with 4 interfaces which can be changed with a flick of the finger. nothing more, nothing less. mvp will be ready to reveal late summer. thank you.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:52:44 AM

Anyone remember Facebook's Cambridge Analytica data scandal ?

Data is no more just a worthless collection of facts and figures, its worth billions of dollars now. While we people keep on generating data, big enterprises (GAFA) keep on monetizing that data for there own benefits.

But with YOU platform this monetization by big tech giants will be eliminated forever. Join the decentralization YOU platform to support the cause and benefit humanity.

YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:02:56 AM

We have created our Telegram Channel. Please do join that to stay updated about our project.
HankePoster

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:11:57 AM

Data is no more just a worthless collection of facts and figures, its worth billions of dollars now. While we people keep on generating data, big enterprises (GAFA) keep on monetizing that data for there own benefits.

But with YOU platform this monetization by big tech giants will be eliminated forever. Join the decentralization YOU platform to support the cause and benefit humanity.

I don't think any of us remember that scandal. We no more care who is looting us and despite knowing these facts we are helping these companies to grow. Facebook is much bigger then it was before that scandal came into the spotlight.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:30:55 PM

I don't think any of us remember that scandal. We no more care who is looting us and despite knowing these facts we are helping these companies to grow. Facebook is much bigger then it was before that scandal came into the spotlight.

you maynot fully understand the value of data... should check out this amazing TED talk by jennifer zhu scott, it's compelling.
https://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_zhu_scott_why_you_should_get_paid_for_your_data?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: