Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What has bitcoin done for you?  (Read 1376 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:04:12 PM

I will share my brief Bitcoin experience on my twitter: https://twitter.com/timmy_forrest/status/1223643586362822662

I am so grateful for the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community in general because it has shaped the way that I have developed financial skills. I learned about Bitcoin when I was a kid, and so I got a lot of my foundational skills around Bitcoin and the crypto market.

I've been to cryptocurrency events and was actually surprised at how kind and thoughtful people were.

I love the Bitcoin community and consider you guys/girls family! <3
Well, one of the most important things bitcoin did for me was giving me hope, with all the surveillance going on we are getting close to a dystopian future in which you cannot do anything without everyone else finding out, when people look for me in the different social media sites they realize that I do not have an account there and think I am weird when to me they are the ones that are weird since they are active participants on revealing everything about themselves, but bitcoin gave us some privacy back and that is a huge development in the right direction.
GmAdvice

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:26:40 PM

I am frankly speaking i did not know about bitcoin untill 2015, when i cam to know about Bitcoin, I started learning about bitcoin & blockchain technology, and about other crypto projects and then i have started earning bitcoin slowly by faucets, mining sites and after that around one year later i,e in 2016 I started trading of bitcoin & various crypto assests, I learned about leverage trading now game begins i have made huge profits with bitcoin leverage trading, I got a very strong financial support from bitcoin trading...
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 07:58:53 PM

I am frankly speaking i did not know about bitcoin untill 2015, when i cam to know about Bitcoin, I started learning about bitcoin & blockchain technology, and about other crypto projects and then i have started earning bitcoin slowly by faucets, mining sites and after that around one year later i,e in 2016 I started trading of bitcoin & various crypto assests, I learned about leverage trading now game begins i have made huge profits with bitcoin leverage trading, I got a very strong financial support from bitcoin trading...
The experience you said is the most common way of the people who want to join crypto way back that time, We have the same first crypto experience though, I got caught up by curiosity and started to learn basic things on crypto and jump up into faucets where I can earn money from that, I remember that I can't really earn money as much as I'm expecting so I find other ways that are the time I got hooked up on trading. Until now I got into different things from the experience and curiosity I got from bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:59:32 PM

I will share my brief Bitcoin experience on my twitter: https://twitter.com/timmy_forrest/status/1223643586362822662

I am so grateful for the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community in general because it has shaped the way that I have developed financial skills. I learned about Bitcoin when I was a kid, and so I got a lot of my foundational skills around Bitcoin and the crypto market.

I've been to cryptocurrency events and was actually surprised at how kind and thoughtful people were.

I love the Bitcoin community and consider you guys/girls family! <3
Bitcoin does affects people lives in number of ways either it do enhance out your financial skills also built up some social relationship in the community.
Lots of lives been changed mostly on money making opportunity with bitcoin.Its not actually built for that purpose but this is the main thing why most
people are here trying out to monetize but overall the main reason why do it exist because of its p2p transaction/decentralization/anonymity features.
These factors are already a big impact which is indeed helpful for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
micbtc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:26:38 PM

Before I started reading on the internet, I had no idea what bitcoin was. Many people were talking about investing in bitcoin that made me

curious so I started reading online. Its a digital currency and people can make transactions directly without any regulations. Unlike paper

money, from the moment i found out about what Bitcoin is i start investing in it and make some profit. i think people trust Bitcoin most, so no matter what other coins come out, they will always be behind Bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:32:37 PM

Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to start again. As I am starting my job, I am not really satisfied with my salary. Then someone told me to invest in crypto currencies particularly bitcoin. I got curious and learned to trade and invest, a lot of ups and downs but still, I am here. Because of it I gave something to my partner and my family, I can also gamble without my partner knowing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 12:11:57 AM

Smiley Smiley  I think bitcoin has made it easier for me to make money transactions in my life. With bitcoin I can make transactions very easy and fast. Which can be worked in any part of the world. And the way blockchain is used for bitcoin transactions is a very secure medium. Blockchain technology has never been hacked till today. Therefore, this technology is becoming very dear to everyone on earth. Our Bangladesh government and blockchain are thinking. So it seems to me that bitcoin is a very secure medium for the modern age.  Kiss Kiss
All of this can be confirmed to strongly agree with your good opinion that bitcoin is a very safe medium to use as a transaction tool. but there are still many countries that have not fully been able to accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool such as Fiat. because many obstacles are certainly very crucial, such as an unstable internet network and lack of knowledge about the internet.
but with the presence of bitcoin, there is clearly a new job that is also very profitable and even greater than the salary received per month.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:04:32 AM

My story with Bitcoin is a bit strange. I got my first coins sometime in 2012, when the exchange rates were less than $10 per coin. But in 2013, I was able to increase the Bitcoin holdings significantly, with the help of faucets and signature campaigns (in particular the Prime Dice signature campaign, which was paying BTC2.40 per month). At one point, I had close to 70 BTC in my wallet.

I guess I got greedy then. I invested in Litecoinglobal, with around 30 BTC. Lost the entire amount when the site closed down. And then I became demoralized. Faced some financial issues in 2015 and had to sell most of my remaining coins for $250 per coin. Now my holdings are only a fraction of what I had in 2013. Anyway, no point in thinking about those days.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:14:11 AM

I am very grateful and feel very lucky to know this market in 2018. Although the bubble has passed, I still feel lucky because there were quite a few people participating in the market at that time. People around me are friendly and they always help each other in sharing knowledge and help me have more jobs to make money. I remember very clearly that was the day when I was very poor when I could not afford tuition at high school, I had to do everything to make money and luckily I knew the crypto market. I also participated a lot in bounty campaigns and also made quite a lot, now I am a trader and also quite successful in the early days.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████