Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 04:19:16 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2020, 12:01:55 AM by Artemis3

I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well

And you are going to travel to Wuhan and stream live to back this up right? Right!?

Yes the media is doing what the media always does, inflate things to sell more. That doesn't mean there is no virus or tens of thousands of people infected and hundreds deceased. So far it looks like China has contained it mostly within their borders, but the danger exists and its real, if any of the receiving countries make a mistake, it can spiral out of control. It is serious.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 06:25:29 PM

MMS
FFS, not this nonsense again. Roll Eyes

You cannot cure coronavirus (or anything else) by drinking bleach.

You've been warned, people.

I read somewhere, Thailand made something using a combination of Flu and HIV drugs to treat coronavirus patients.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:07:42 PM

If you aren't ready for the Coronavirus, you're gonna get it anyway. Cry

W.H.O. demands all nations drop travel restrictions and allow (infected) Chinese to enter--

It now increasingly appears that the World Health Organization, Big Tech and the mainstream media are actively trying to ensure the coronavirus pandemic spreads, and they are accomplishing this through a variety of malicious strategies that rely on deception. The latest effort, emerging just last night, has the WHO now demanding that all travel restrictions against mainland Chinese travelers be dropped, allowing infected Chinese to freely enter all nations of the world, where they can further spread the coronavirus pandemic.

The WHO, in other words, which is heavily influenced by China, wants other countries of the world to suffer the same consequences of China. "You can't really believe anything the WHO is telling you about this, either they're up to their eyeballs in it, in my opinion," warned Francis Boyle in a bombshell interview (see full transcript here). He later added, "Can't trust anything the WHO says because they're all bought and paid for by Big Pharma and when they work in cahoots with the CDC, which is the United States government, they work in cahoots with Fort Detrick, so you can't trust any of it."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Kuffy

Activity: 127
Merit: 31

The real Jet Cash.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 03:25:46 PM

Well ir is pretty certain that it isn't a hoax. I've become ambivalent as to whether it is a natural disaster, or man made. The Spanish "Flu pandemic of 1912 et seq. killed over 50 million people, and nature seems to kick off when one species becomes too dominant. The modern equivalent would probably be a bout 500 million, so maybe we have that to look forward to. So was it man made? Well there are two aspects to this. One theory is that it was manufactured as a bio weapon, and some say this was done in Canada, but no doubt other military bio research labs will have versions. Another possibility is that it was accidental. It seems that only about 30% of 'flu medication is used by the bodies of the recipients, and the rest is passed into the environment. This is then picked up by birds ( and other animals), and if these are infected by a corona virus, then the virus can use the medication to mutate and create resistant strains.

I'm fed up with constantly reading fake reports of infections and deaths, and having real trouble finding out the truth about the  actions and characteristics of the virus.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 08:36:51 PM

I know a sham when I see one.  The Media Industry is putting a lot of effort into this one in order to sell more papers.  I wonder if they're using this for another cover-up as well
I don't really think that there is any deception in the pat of the media in relation Corona virus and if there is any form of deception then that could come from the figure and information provided by the government and not really the the media companies.
bormi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:40:18 PM

https://twitter.com/DoveyWan/status/1225255843957919748

Wink
bananacue

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:25:25 AM

There are 3 confirmed cases of ncov, 10 under investigation and 1 death , here in the philippines, I know this because of media. While half of the intentiin of media is to earn, but dont forget that media also help to spread awareness.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:53:59 PM

Check the comments section at Moon of Alabama.

The Epidemic Recedes - Number Of New Coronavirus Cases In Decline

Caixin reports (machine translation):

In general, with the increase in isolation and treatment work, the number of new suspected cases nationwide has decreased, and the number of new confirmed cases outside Hubei has fallen for 4 consecutive days. The situation of the new coronavirus epidemic situation may have improved. On the 7th, the first confirmed case appeared in only one city, and the number of newly cured cases exceeded the number of new deaths for 9 consecutive days, indicating that the epidemic was under control.

The graphic below shows the newly suspected cases per day (yellow) and the number of newly confirmed cases per day (red).

https://www.moonofalabama.org/images10/corona6-s.jpg
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/02/good-news-on-the-novel-coronavirus-the-number-of-new-cases-declines.html

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bugsbuds

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:08:51 AM

Indeed this cause a lot of chaos, and i do not know when will be solved a lot of people are scared and is not good at all.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:16:06 PM

Is really sad how much lies have been spread,
Coronavirus is real, many people died and many more will die,
We are talking about humans, this is real, not a hoax like climate change or bonsai kitten

You are right that it's very sad for the people of China.
This is not a bit of false news The people of China are suffering in many distresses as their economy is threatened. it's usually spread by a plague and wildlife. Again the polluted environment spreads As soon as possible it'll be got to be cured.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:32:49 PM

I read somewhere, Thailand made something using a combination of Flu and HIV drugs to treat coronavirus patients.
No matter where you read it, it's a complete nonsense. Influenza, HIV or Coronavirus have nothing in common. It's almost like trying to start MacOS executable on MS-DOS, but even more stupid.

People who are writing these things are just combining random drugs in their "articles" to get more traffic.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:25:08 PM

No matter where you read it, it's a complete nonsense. Influenza, HIV or Coronavirus have nothing in common. It's almost like trying to start MacOS executable on MS-DOS, but even more stupid.

People who are writing these things are just combining random drugs in their "articles" to get more traffic.

Actually, all viruses have lots of stuff in common.

Consider that unencrypted data from a completely different OS, can be read by almost any other modern OS these days.

Cool

chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:46:14 PM

Yeah, the authorities are going to let the media report lies about how bad this is at the expense of all other industries losing billions of dollars. It's all a big conspiracy and all governments are involved, so that the media could sell more newspapers.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:08:57 PM

It was not as big an issue as it has been made, I hope China will overcome it.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 06:27:18 AM

Coronavirus has become the center of attention of the world where the industry has spread the news that actually happened there, so whatever people say about the hoax news they will use for this opportunity, clearly this coronavirus has become international public news.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:19:11 AM

IMHO media actually seem to be downplaying it. I've never seen the horror footages from China shown on TV news, for example the couple being loaded into a white metal cube with the woman screaming as the truck drives away. Or the woman in a car that got blocked by the police, yanked out and then injected with an unknown substance before being dragged away.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:26:26 AM

If it is true that the first case of 'novel coronavirus 2019' was on the first day that a new mandatory forced vaccination went into effect as per my other post, Dec 1 2019, then that is to suspicious for me personally to just write off.

The mandatory vaccination law simply says that everyone has to go in for their vaccines which will be whatever the state wants to put in them.  Local officials are responsible for compliance and parents are responsible for making sure that their kids get the shots.  No questions asked.  

Wuhan just so happens to be an early (if not THE early) 5G deployment.  The technology is very very good at tracking what people are up to with fine granularity and at an individual level.  Indeed, even more 5G towers were hastily put up to 'help with the outbreak'.  Whatever that means.

What if the initial cases, at least, were simply reactions to whatever was in some new vaccine concoction?  What would we expect to see?

- I would suggest that the entire world would go into overdrive to cover up the vaccine angle.  Vaccination is a hugely important and highly critical project among the 'leadership' these days and I would expect desperate measures to protect it.  One thing would be to invent some salacious story (like bat eating) and distribute it broadly on social media.  Check.  (That story seemed fishy to me from day one both because it doesn't make much sense scientifically and because of the way it was promoted in social media.)

- Another would be to go into overdrive on censoring anything and anyone who called anything but the certified acceptable official story-line.  Check.

One interesting data-point is the 'coronavirus simulation 201' which was done by Johns Hopkins, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and others a few months before the outbreak.  Some people find it a little bit suspicious.  What if some entity outside of China 'assisted' with the Chinese vaccination program and had some idea of what might pop up?  I mean some of these NGO's which run around the world do a lot of 'assisting' with a lot of country's vaccination programs.  No government or media is every going to say anything negative about the WHO or Gates no matter what they do.  Ever.  They'll do anything necessary to run cover for these people...for some reason...

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Luqueasaur

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:46:07 AM

It is overblown. Coronavirus is a serious respiratory illness but one that isn't as dangerous as illnesses we already have. I think the fact it's a novelty virus really boost its popularity.

Nations and international organizations are declaring emergency status only so they can perform certain types of preparatory measures. These measures are only doable when such status is declared. They don't actually think it is an emergency. Hence why closing borders is a massive exaggeration.

However, claiming that this virus which has killed a few hundreds doesn't exist... that actually feels like a lowlife thing to do. Completely disregarding lost lives.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:11:44 AM

It is overblown. Coronavirus is a serious respiratory illness but one that isn't as dangerous as illnesses we already have. I think the fact it's a novelty virus really boost its popularity.

Nations and international organizations are declaring emergency status only so they can perform certain types of preparatory measures. These measures are only doable when such status is declared. They don't actually think it is an emergency. Hence why closing borders is a massive exaggeration.

However, claiming that this virus which has killed a few hundreds doesn't exist... that actually feels like a lowlife thing to do. Completely disregarding lost lives.

Overblown. I think it's under reported and under played. Well, now, the middle of February it's in the news but relatively nothing was in the news when Wuhan was quarantined.

Think about it a city where they put gravel 8 feet high across the road to prevent cars from using the highway; and where people are quarantined in their home. And, god forbid, if they're found to be infected are taken, not to a hospital, but a quarantine center where they will not receive medical care and will die or survive on their own.

This is not a common flu.  Have you ever seen cities quarantined before? I certainly haven't.
Luqueasaur

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:35:34 PM

Overblown. I think it's under reported and under played. Well, now, the middle of February it's in the news but relatively nothing was in the news when Wuhan was quarantined.

Think about it a city where they put gravel 8 feet high across the road to prevent cars from using the highway; and where people are quarantined in their home. And, god forbid, if they're found to be infected are taken, not to a hospital, but a quarantine center where they will not receive medical care and will die or survive on their own.

This is not a common flu.  Have you ever seen cities quarantined before? I certainly haven't.

What you describe is an exaggerated and extreme reaction of an authoritarian government risking their citizens' wellbeing to avoid more geopolitical reputation tarnishment. The fact China is doing this is, as usual, absurd and borders human rights abuse, and it deserves to be reported and criticized.

HOWEVER, I am arguing that the report on the virus itself is overblown. The novel coronavirus is dangerous but not nearly as much as painted. Wars, famines and pests that are happening throughout the globe that will have much worst effects (such as the East African locust swarm, the ongoing hell within Lybian/Syrian/Yemeni civil wars, the Uighurs' plight) are severely underreported in international headlines in favour of a virus that has sufficient international attention and care.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: